Open Your Holistic Wellness Centre Opportunity.

mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Open Your Holistic Wellness Centre Opportunity.

Post by mohan »

# Are you a Yoga Teacher/ Reiki Healer/ Wellness Practitioner and dreaming about opening a centre, but you don’t know where to start?
# Do you love yoga and want to direct a yoga studio?
Are you a wellness industry professional and would like to augment the practice?
# Do you have a yoga studio now and would like to join The Holistic Care?

The Holistic Care offers you the opportunity to open a Holistic Wellness Centre and the offer is on a very attractive low budget considering to any similar wellness business. By nature we are drawn to relationships where we can provide real benefits to all those who come in touch with our The Holistic Care Family.

read more and download Franchisee-Opportunity-pdf version http://www.theholisticcare.com/franchis ... unity.html
pradeep_shaktawat

Re: Open Your Holistic Wellness Centre Opportunity.

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Respected Mohan Ji,
Thanks a lot for Provide me this Great Opportunity. :Lv :Lv :Lv :Lv :Lv :Lv :Lv :Lv :Lv

I Am Hartley Thankful to You. :yS :yS :V: :yS :yS

Dear All, its Really a Great Opportunity to all of You, to Start the Wellness Center
:gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL
:F0
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Welcome :V:
Rogerreiki

Post by Rogerreiki »

Thanks for sharing this beneficial information here with people who want to make carrier in Reiki healing, Yoga and health related industry. You are doing great job and I think your guidance can change people life and it will give them job and business opportunity. Keep it up and my best wishes have with you.