a never ending chain

KARTIK

a never ending chain

Post by KARTIK »

fruit must be born due to action. it is the most basic principle. so if i am doing something bad i will have to experience its result. if i did something bad to someone(because he might have done so in past to someone) then one day someone will do that with me . he will be an instrument and will do bad to me unintentionally. but again he will have to face its fruits. doesn't it makes a never ending chain? our ramayana supports it. raja dashrath killed shravan by mistake but had to face the consequences. what is the end of it? :F0
lighthope

Re: a never ending chain

Post by lighthope »

definitly yes..
so the only way to get rid of this chakra is
1 Forgive and forget
2 send blessings and reiki/ chiball for your enemies
3 pray for them

these all things break the bonds between u and that person, will give peace in ur heart,
fulfill ur karmic debt.

i have one book about lord hanuman ji " hanuman ji ke sakshat darshn" this book is available free of cost in all over Uttar pradesh .. some one is distributing it in all over u.p. worth to read... this book is only about good karma, forgiveness and prayers..

you could get this book.. contact on this num.
mr Mohan Lal 9451948588
chandresh_kumar

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Dear Kartik

The question is logically correct. But to find the right answer, we have to understand law of SrishTi (God's Creation or say nature).

It is natural that every action has a reaction. The reaction happens according to the action done. If we analyze then we find that an action hides many things, feelings, intentions, etc. in its own.

If the intentions are bad (Bad means doing bad for good or neutral people for us), we must get the fruit accordingly. But if the intentions are not bad, and we are doing bad for helping someone or some other good events, Atonement works very fast.

If we do bad for revenge... it is also not good... but we get a satisfaction... :hI :hI
Please please note, if someone does bad of an innocent person, he/she will automatically get punished by the nature (or say God), as the curse of that innocent person will work and nature will help... There is no need to revenge..

Monika ji has conveyed very true that to stop bad, Forgive and never think again... Pray and ask God to send them good energy to energise their aura with positiveness..

BUT this doesnt mean that we stop resist any oppression. It is our moral duty to resist Tyranny..

I understand these two posts of this forum will be helpful:

1. http://www.theholisticcare.com/forums/v ... ple#p11615

2. http://www.theholisticcare.com/forums/v ... ople#p9578

Regards, :F0

Chandresh
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Dear Kartik,
The Explanation by Chandresh ji is Very Good..
But There are two More Things
1) Be Unclutched.
2) Forgiveness n for it follow the link :-->Forgiveness Session
:F0
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

thank you lightworkers. i will follow it :F0