My new crystal grid!

angelicdiamond

My new crystal grid!

Post by angelicdiamond »

I've just made a crystal grid of my own! It consists of 24 crystals and 7 small bottles of assorted crystal chips, and it doubles as part of my alter.

It has three circles. The outermost circle is of the bottles, the middle circle is made of raw and tumbled crystals only interrupted by a bottle of holy water to keep it charged. Before you reach the innermost circle, there is two elemental Representatives: an average rock for earth in the north, and a candle in a small glass jar for fire in the south. Water and air are places outside the circles to the west and east. The innermost circle is actually made with a triangle of two tree agates and a jar of tree agate chips,. Just outside the innermost circle to the northwest and northeast are my Goddess and God representations, which are an amethyst heart for the Goddess and a tumbled bloodstone for the God. ALL of these crystals are linked to a clear quartz shiva star (elongated merkaba) in the center, which I have placed on a small plate (probably intended to be a cup coaster with a picture of Jesus on it (got to love how Jesus and Shiva can get along ;D ).

I will now charge my crystal grid with Reiki regularly. I'm going to take small pieces of paper and write down wishes, prayers, situations, and people and place them under the shiva star and on top of Jesus, charge the grid and pray, then wait for a miracle to happen :)

(((Just in case you were wondering, for water I use a bottle of moon water and for air I use a cup of fragrant rocks that look kind of like crystals, but I don't think they really are. They have a peach tent to them and they smell really good :) )))

The crystals used in my grid with descriptions:
4 clear quartz - Clear
1 rose quartz - Pink
1 smoky quartz - Gray
3 amethyst - one is clear with a dark purple point, one is all lavender, and one is purple and clear swirls.
2 citrine - yellow with white
1 petrified wood - grays and browns
1 carnelian - orange
1 green aventurine - light green
1 blue lace agate - light blue with white speckles
1 ruby - reds, pinks, browns, and hints of purple
1 apatite - a lightish green
1 blood stone - almost black with specks of green and red
2 tree agate - white with green splashes
1 amazonite - a darker green than apatite
1 dumortierite - dark blue with a lighter blue
1 bottle of clear quartz - clear
1 bottle of red jasper - dark red
1 bottle of white quartz - white
1 bottle of rose quartz - pink
1 bottle of amethyst - purple/lavender
1 bottle of tree agate - white and green
1 bottle of bloodstone - dark with specks of green and red

Off of my crystal grid, I have another bottle of blood stone, a piece of black tourmaline, and four pieces of dumortierine.
jack

Re: My new crystal grid!

Post by jack »

get you some sodalite and moonstone i think you will love them
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Oh dear, I left out my tumbled sodalite! I would like a good moonstone :) But they come in soooo many colors!
jack

Post by jack »

get a white or rainbow excellent for the crown complements clear quartz very well i have white and a very nice piece of peach also you can never have to much citrine because it never needs to be cleansed and if left undisturbed will cleanse other stones and quartz is especially bad for picking up energy
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Agreed. When I buy a moonstone, I want to be able to pick out the perfect one, instead of the potluck of a website.

I know, cirtine is wonderful! If I were to recommend someone's first three crystals, it would be clear quartz for channeling, amethyst for high vibrations, and citrine for cleansing and charging :D One day, I want to get a nice sized citrine cluster so that I can lay other crystals on it to be cleansed. But personally, I find raw citrine a bit unattractive with its burnt-yellow look.
GailNelson

Post by GailNelson »

I love your grid! Moonstone is always a favorite of mine...:) And it really just depends on my mood as to which type I feel most drawn too.
jack

Post by jack »

me too those are also my three favorite stones and but i usually recomend clear quartz amethyst sodalite rose quartz citrine carnelian and smokey quartz so they can start healing and balancing themselves i keep dime size pieces of these in a pouch in my pocket kind of like a lil emergency first aid kit if you will but clear quartz amethyst and citrine are my favorite meditation combo i use others but always go back to them as my go to stones
GailNelson

Post by GailNelson »

A little fluorite sphere has had my attention for a while now, it has such a gentle energy, very peaceful. I like the pouch idea, I usually keep some crystal with me, they wander around my purse. ;)
jack

Post by jack »

you being a musician i would say flourite would do very well my wife actually made me some felt pouches for my stones that i carry and for my pendulum which i carry like my wallet never leave without it i was custom made for me it has a clear quarts point sterling silver chain with citrine beads and a pentacle fob
i love it
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

I tried to post this before, but it didn't work. I'll try again. Here's a picture of it. You can click the thumbnail for a larger picture.

Your pendulum sounds beautiful, Jack! And I like rainbow fluorite :) It really is a gentle energy
jack

Post by jack »

it looks very nice i like it nice collection of stones too