11%
50-50
33%

Total votes: 9

pradeep_shaktawat

"A Question & A Poll"

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Dear Light workers,Please give Your Opinion as a Answer of Following Question :-->
WHAT IS LIFE ???

if you Wants to answer the poll the Question is :--> Is Your Life Satisfactory???
chandresh_kumar

Re: "A Question & A Poll"

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Pradeep, it would be the toughest question for anyone.

People can be counted on fingers, in this world, can answer other than "NO".

One may be satisfied temporarily with his/her actions and the desired fruits. Smile of satisfaction is not permanent (My Views).
pradeep_shaktawat

chandresh_kumar wrote:Pradeep, it would be the toughest question for anyone.
Hmmm...You can say it, regarding to the Poll.... But the Question in the Post is.. :Lv & >:D .

:) :) :) :) :) :)
chandresh_kumar

Yes I know, yaar.

Tough is to understand parameters of life.

Sometimes we seek for most important need of our life and life immediately turn up.... tell us of which we were thinking so normal...ordinary...... is the much important than what we are seeking... :(
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

What is Life
Life is a journey that takes us up and down giving us lessons, hardships, heartaches, joys, celebrations. The path may not be soft always but, we may encounter many challenges. These conditions test our faith, strengths, weaknesses and courage. On the path, we may come across obstacles in order to follow the right path. Sometimes these obstacles are really blessings in disguise, only we don't realize that at the time but we need to take it in right spirit.

Is Your Life Satisfactory???
Life satisfaction does not come from money nor material things. It comes from what you do and how you use what you have. It comes from a positive view of what is right in your life now. Of course, things can always be improved but you should try to enjoy your achievements so far. If you always look to solving problems you will never be satisfied until everything is how you want it to be and that will never happen.
In order to be more satisfied with your life you need to live in the present moment.
“The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.” – Buddha
If we are not living in the present, we are living in illusion. When we are living in the moment, we are totally immersed in what we are doing. Living in the present have a dramatic effect on our physical health and emotional well-being.
Facing the challenges of day today life the amount of mental stress we carry can have a negative effects on our health. If we are living in the present, we are living in acceptance. And when living in acceptance, we realize everything is complete as it is. We can forgive ourself for the mistakes we have made, and we can have peace in our heart.

I am more than satisfied with my life because I live in present. I experience “Nirvichar” state of mind. In the state of thoughtless awareness I think neither of the past nor of the future just drink the nectar of consciousness.
lighthope

Post by lighthope »

If you always look to solving problems you will never be satisfied until everything is how you want it to be and that will never happen.
very true..
all dharma and teachers and courses teaches only one thing..
" FORGIVE & FORGET AND TRY TO LIVE IN PRESENT" ..This is only mantra of leading happy satisfactory life......
pradeep_shaktawat

Thank You Mohan ji For Very nice Reply..
chandresh_kumar wrote: I experience “Nirvichar” state of mind. In the state of thoughtless awareness I think neither of the past nor of the future just drink the nectar of consciousness.
:wD :wD :wD ....... But for me its Very difficult. (Nirvichaar State of Mind)

Nice Words by Monika ji...

Other members reply is awaited.

chandresh_kumar

Of course, things can always be improved but you should try to enjoy your achievements so far. If you always look to solving problems you will never be satisfied until everything is how you want it to be and that will never happen.
Mohan ji, great words!! However I also believe in these words, but in these days I forgot... Thank you so much for putting these here, for welfare of every reader...

Regards,

Chandresh
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Dear Pradeep, thanks for bringing a vital topic to discuss. Thanks to Chandresh too.

Other members reply is awaited.

Yes! taking part in this discussion people will help themselves.
:wD :wD :wD ....... But for me its Very difficult. (Nirvichaar State of Mind)
No! not so.
Pradeep you too can launch yourself on every wave and find the eternity in each moment.

Following thing may help you,

Focus on the breath while allowing the mind and body to let go of thoughts and sensations.

Pay attention to your natural breathing (Don’t breathe intentionally) the movement of air passing through the nostrils with each inhalation, as it fills the chest, and once again notice the sensations of the breath as it leaves the body on exhalation.

Let each breath to rise and fall away on its own, noticing the pauses between each inhalation and exhalation.

Inevitably thoughts, sensations and emotions will arise in the mind and body that will pull the attention away from the breath, bring back your attention to the breath.
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

We need to understand it with Yogic perspective too as Shivananda writes in Kundalini Yoga.
Chitta is the mental substance. It takes various forms. These forms constitute Vrittis. It gets transformed. These transformations or modifications are the thought-waves, whirlpools or Vrittis. If the Chitta thinks of a mango, the Vritti of a mango is formed in the lake of Chitta. This will subside and another Vritti will be formed when it thinks of milk. Countless Vrittis are rising and subsiding in the ocean of Chitta. These Vrittis cause restlessness of mind.

Why do Vrittis arise from the Chitta?

Because of Samskaras and Vasanas. If you annihilate all Vasanas, all Vrittis will subside by themselves.
When a Vritti subsides it leaves a definite impression in the subconscious mind. It is known as Samskara or latent impression. The sum total of all Samskaras is known as “Karmasaya” or receptacle of works. This is called Sanchita Karma (accumulated works). This Karmasaya is burnt by highest knowledge obtained through Asamprajnata Samadhi.
During concentration you will have to collect carefully the dissipated rays of the mind. Vrittis will be ever-rising from the ocean of Chitta. You will have to put down the waves as they arise. If all the waves subside, the mind becomes calm and serene. Then the Yogi enjoys peace and bliss. Therefore real happiness is within. You will have to get it through control of mind and not through money, women, children, name, fame, rank or power.

Samskaras are already discussed here, http://www.theholisticcare.com/forums/v ... =16&t=2754
pradeep_shaktawat

Thank You Mohan ji for Your Guidance.
priya

Post by priya »

Excellent post, lot of knowledge transfer has happened in this pots. very valuable and deeply influencing.

Mohanji....Thanks a lot for the explanations...

Sir, I understand the true essence of living in present but how do I explain it to others and change their life from constant worry to that of happiness..
I would like to take the example of my mother...he is very loving and she wants every body to be happy and she shares the worries of every body and starts worrying about it equally as the person or some times more. Her mind keeps thinking of solutions to sort the problems but if she is not successful she get more worried. She is currently worried about a property deal which is pending. Her health has deteriorated over the last few year. I want her to be healthy, happy and peaceful...how do I do that? ??? she does not let me do anything when i offer that I would like to do a reiki session she just passes it off saying you have so much work to do, dont waste your time on me...
HOW DO I HELP HER ?

Please guide me on this...

Thanks and Regards,

Priya
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Friends,
I am wholly Content with Life. When I attain Samadhi I will be wholly Satisfied

Pradeep I would have preferred the word Contented rather than Satisfactory.
Chandresh is wholly right in his view; and that is the right explanation. But I have a different opinion as to number of people who are content in Life. I myself know more than 100 & there are many more surely.

My explanation is as Chandresh said satisfaction is not permanent. So how can one be content. Only a true Yogi can be content. Only way to be content is to take every moment as auspicious. It helps to be in present
Such people have minimum of conflicts & hence minimum Karma.

The technical explanation is given by dear Mohan.
I may have given a solution for a layman. Even if it helps 1 person I feel its the most apt solution.
As you develop your spirituality & Consciousness u may or may not succeed in Samadhi. But first you have to make a conscious decision. This alone will dissolve so many Karmas as it will keep you focused & also have a better life this one & after in next birth by manifesting your next birth to be in friendly condition...... till the Life Birth cycle ends when u achieve Nirvana and be one with Universe.

My sincere Blessings to all who make an effort, you will have a Content Life. :gL
Saille

Post by Saille »

Namaste, :F0

I believe that life is about balance. Balance in all things, and at all times. Balance is something we work on, but balance can only be experienced in the absolute now. Not the past, but we can learn where and how we had--or lacked--balance. And not in the future, although we are constantly setting up our states of balance for the future, based upon our balance in the past the the present.

Balance in all things takes diligence and observation, and intention. Balance means being self-aware. It means living mind/body/spirit balance at all times, by being aware. And by breathing. Being kind to the self, and to others. Balance by exploring and living the knowledge that nothing and no one is separated from each other, and nothing is unconnected to Spirit.

Balance means smiling from the heart chakra and through the eyes. It means giving when you have little to give. It means forgiving ourselves and others. Balance means you eat to live, not live to eat. It means you are aware of the connection between your thoughts, actions, emotions, and words and the states of health for you, your fellow human beings, and the planet--indeed, the Universe.

As for your poll: Am I content? While there are things I want and need and do not have, I am very content. I am among friends here. I am living much more in balance. I have hope. I have intention. I can breathe in and out, knowing that I'm a part of all things, and all things are a part of me.

Be the peace you seek. Om Shanti Om.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Saille,
You are bang on Right. :hI
I can summarize it as being in the state of "I Am".
This is the only way to go beyond the "I Am".
Dear Friends if you didn't get it you missed it again. :o
Blessings.