REIKI MEDITATION

hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

REIKI MEDITATION

Post by hotice_steve »

REIKI MEDITATION

Here is an exercise, which, if done regularly, will help you feel the Reiki energy moving up into your arms more and more, causing a pleasant, tingling, and flowing sensation wherever it reaches. Also, it helps release blockages in your body, replacing them with warmth and love and gives you a feeling of wholeness. You feel and know you are accepted. Its an excellent exercise for newbies to practice & experience Reiki flow; also for regular practitioners to enhance their flow.
You will certainly enjoy this marvel of a Reiki Meditation.

[attachment=0]Reiki-meditation.jpg[/attachment]
Do this meditation in a seated position, leaning against the wall. You can use a straight-backed chair as well. If you so prefer, you can lie on your back. Place the soles of your feet together so that they touch fully from the toes to the heels. The soles should touch each other as completely as possible. Now bring both your palms together, and hold them in ‘namaskar’ position (as in a gesture of prayer) in front of your heart. Hold this position all through.
The exercise joins the minor chakras, both in your palms and soles, enabling you to complete a total energy circuit. It also joins the reflex points in your palms and soles. When Reiki is activated, it keeps moving within the body through your chakras, meridians and reflex zones in a continuous stream, without an escape route or fall out and enhances the power of Reiki tremendously thus releasing all kinds of blockages and help you to powerfully experience the Reiki energy at the best level.
Those who are Second and Third Degree channels can reinforce the power of this Reiki Meditation with the corresponding Reiki symbols. The immense power developed with the use of the symbols cannot be imagined!
The energy can be further increased by simultaneously intoning “OM”. By intoning OM, you add its powerful vibration in your body, making your body the sounding board of its energy. The ‘O’ is experienced as a vibration in the direction of the Third Eye. Jointly, the two sounds of OM help you experience the poles of yourself. OM recitation makes you conscious of your connection to earth and heaven, the forces of yin and the yang. The exercise by itself is powerful enough.
Those who know the Hui-Yin technique or Yoga- bandhas can use it here to further cut off any energy leakage.
To further expand the energy, you can hold within your palms a polished rock crystal singly, by itself, or it can be paired with a rose quartz crystal. Thus, this combined flow of your life energy extends the limits of your perception, your possibilities of self-expression expand, and you open up to more energy and greater zest for life.[/color]
Attachments
Reiki-meditation.jpg
Reiki-meditation.jpg (75.92 KiB) Viewed 18146 times
readytolearn

Re: REIKI MEDITATION

Post by readytolearn »

Thank you dear Steve for posting. I am going to start with it today, will keep you informed of progress.
LightworkerUK

Post by LightworkerUK »

Thank you for posting this Stephen, I can't wait to try it.

love & light,
Lynne
Last edited by LightworkerUK on Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by John.Apostolidis »

WOW dear this is a wonderfull exercise indeed!
I recommend it to all !  ;D

Light and Joy Blessings and Wishes
angelsraround

Post by angelsraround »

Thank you. Same as the others. New to Reiki and can't wait to try.
StarAsh

Post by StarAsh »

Steve,

I'm new here too. Wow I just tryed this exercise and it was great. I felt the energy running through my whole body in pulsing waves.
Thank you for the tip, will definatly keep doing this one.
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
thank you Steve for this Valuable Post.
chandresh_kumar

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Great Post, Steve..!!! I understand this should be benificial to all, even one is attuned or not.
bhawna91

Post by bhawna91 »

Thanx alot Sir,vl try it 4 sure....:)
Cherry

Post by Cherry »

Dear Steve,
Thank you for sending me this link.
I would like to send you /as all the people who replied to you/
THANKS!
pallavi joshi

Post by pallavi joshi »

DEAR STEPHEN,
thank you so much to share such a wonderful post for new people.....it will really help us... :wD
regards
pallavi joshi
Rogerreiki

Post by Rogerreiki »

Hi Steve thanks for posting I am new in this community and want to know more on reiki still i am associated with Reiki Healing.
But still more want to know so that i can take more benefits as I can and help other too.

Reiki Healing.
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Dear Rogerreiki,
Yes, it's a wonderful post from Stephen.
anyway! A Warm Welcome to THC family.
Please read this Post....IMPORTANT LINKS
All the best on your Spiritual Path.
God Bless.
Mohan
Rogerreiki

Post by Rogerreiki »

Stephen really its great information for me, many time I read your post and I'll try to do this exercise regularly. I am also a student of reiki and know power of it. I have gotten Reiki healing treatment and It was great experience and changed my life.
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

Dear Roger
please read all posts of the forum, it will enhance your knowledge and experience