Vitally Important!! Psychic Protection

angelicdiamond

Vitally Important!! Psychic Protection

Post by angelicdiamond »

Namaste!

Today I want to talk to as many of you that I can about a very important subject. It is essentially vitally important that anyone in the metaphysical world and out know this so that you can lead a safe life and be safe in all that you do. The subject I want to talk about it Psychic Protection.

Most people say they know all they need to know about psychic protection, but all they have to say is “Well, you visualize this light around you and it keeps you safe, and your guides and angels can protect you, and some people wear amulets.” And that's all. Oh Lord, I sincerely hope those people get the protection they need.

But first, why do we need psychic protection?
Because negative and destructive energy is very real and very present, especially if you have a low vibration. This energy can cause blockages in your energy system, tear and damage your aura and chakras, cause you to attract negative things, people, and events into your life, make you very physically unhealthy, cause illness and disease, and attract negative entities.

You also need it to keep your energy YOURS! Negative spirits or entities will suck the energy out of anyone they can find without protection because it's so easy to get and use for themselves. It also helps protect us from psychic vampires. Psychic vampires are people who unintentionally drain the energy and life force of other people to support their energy system because they don't get a sufficient amount from elsewhere. It's also important that we teach these people how to gather energy from other sources and use the White Light.

Now I'm going to teach you different ways to psychically protect yourselves.

Prayer
Prayer is a very easy way to achieve psychic protection. Prayer is empowering, cleansing, and powerful. Here are some examples of who you can pray to:

The Divine or Source
Father God
Mother God (or Sophia)
The Christ
The Virgin Mary or other Saints
Or any other deity from another pantheon.

It's important to pray to deities with the characteristics of love, compassion, courage, protection, strength, and wisdom.

Here is an example prayer: “Divine __NameHere__, I now ask that you empower and protect me today with your strength and love. Protect me on all levels and aspects of my life from negativity and those who wish me harm, weather they be people or someone else. Please take compassion on me today and help me in growing in love, light, and kindness. Thank you, amen.”

Use of the White Light
The Divine White Light comes from Source/God and protects us on all levels. While in meditation, visualize this White Light pouring down from above, filling your body completely so that you are radiating from it, and form a White Sphere or egg-shape around you for protection. This protects and cleanses you from negativity.
Let the Light in your body drain out into the earth, but leaving you radiating White. Doing this keeps your energy at a healthy level. Once a week or once a month, sink your Shield of White Light down into the earth and into her core and build another one. Negativity sometimes gets trapped in and wounds your shield, so to clear out this energy, we give it to the earth for recycling.

Protection From Your Guardian Angels
Find a time to be peaceful or meditate, and ether in your mind or out loud, request the presents of your Guardian Angels (they are always there, but this lets them know to make their presents known to you). Now ask them to protect you from negativity and harm from now on/for the day/while you do something/whatever. Thank them and send them your love and appreciation! That's it.

Wearing Or Meditating With Crystals
Good crystals to use for protection are crystal quartz, rose quartz, smokey quartz, hematite, citrine, dragon's blood, tourmaline, blue lace agate, and many more.
You want to attune your energy to the energies of the crystals by meditating with them and visualizing your body filling and transforming with the energy of the crystal. This with empower you for a time with the energy of the crystals.

Wearing Amulets Or Talismans
Witches and Wiccans, and other Pagans sometimes wear pentacles for protection. A pentacle is a five-pointed star within a circle. It's important to wear it with the intention of protection.

You can find countless spells and rituals for creating talismans online, but here's a simple way to make your own for the average Reiki practitioner:

Cleanse an object using your method of choice, hold it, fill the object with energy, create the intention that when you are wearing, holding, or have the object on you, it will protect you from ALL harm and negativity. Visualize hurtful people being repelled by the talisman, negativity coming at you and suddenly bouncing away, or whatever will get the point across to your subconscious mind. Now, if you can, visualize these pictures and your intention flowing down your arms and filling the object completely.
Lastly, seal this intention/enchantment within the object by visualizing white light creating a seal around it and, if possible, draw the Power, Emotional, and/or Master symbol over the object as a seal also.
You have just created a talisman!

I hope this has been a blessing to you! Reply or PM any questions you may have.
-Wes
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Vitally Important!! Psychic Protection

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Wes,
A nice post & thanks a lot for sharing. :F0 :wD
Just to add......
Our biggest enemies are our Mind--- Thoughts, Karmas & the Unknown you. They suck the most energy more then the external vampires. So try & space out your thoughts. Improve you Karmas
Try to look within & find who you really are.
Blessings.
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Really its Very Nice post
:F0
Cherry

Post by Cherry »

Thank you! I find it very, very useful. I think that when we do something to protect ourselves we believe that it is done and this helps us to be sure nothing could harm us.
By the way I think that nowadays there is plenty of negativeness surrounding us.
In light and love!
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Thanks for all of your compliments ^_^ I'm glad you enjoyed it!
lighthope

Post by lighthope »

thanku for sharing this nice information with us..
ella

Post by ella »

Great post! Just to add, another good way is to meditate on the Reiki CKR as a protection symbol also. A Moon bath is also good for cleansing any negativity away and soaking up the energy, and creating a monthly shield of Lunar protection. :)