Challenging energy going on

Saille

Challenging energy going on

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek, all,

The forum's been very quiet lately.

To everyone in India, I'm sending a lot of energy your way. I've heard people there have had a lot of monsoon activity?

Also, be aware there's been a massive solar flare (we're now at solar minimum). And our biomagnetic field resonates at the same rate as the Earth's magnetic field. So, along with glitches to the Earth, and to satellites, we're bound to be feeling it, as well. Things feel "off," to me, so I'm sure they feel challenging to others.

A good time to remember our Reiki principles and try to follow them diligently.

I hope all are well, and am hoping to see others' postings soon. Be safe, be well, stay focused.

Namaste.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Challenging energy going on

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Saille,
Yes its monsoon time.
People actually love the monsoon.
I admit I don't enjoy it so much though I have had some great days in monsoon. The Sahyadri mountains run parallel to the sea, very close. This makes western India one of the heaviest rain belts in the World. The local rain & the water rushing from the steep slopes of the mountain.
The maximum daily rainfall ever recorded in the city was 944 mm on July 26, 2005. This is the highest ever rainfall recorded in one day in any city of the world. Mumbai being a un-planned(rather ill-planned) city in spite of its modernity has to face a lot of flooding compounded with overloaded population. But we do it as only we can ;) :yS
The Agro-based Economy depends on this gift of Nature.
You see less activity as its post Attunement period.
Also contributing members Chandresh & Pradeep are on vacation. I had a chance meeting up with Pradeep as he was in Mumbai, but missed it as I myself was up in the mountains of Mahabaleshwar in the Sahyadri's 4500 ft above sea level. Here it rains even heavier than Mumbai. I am part of a group involved in meditation & Psychic clairvoyance/Clair-audience /Clair-cognizance.
Mohan has to be busy outdoors with domestic work which involves traveling.

Really Appreciate your concern.
Looking forward to The The Blue Healing on Saturday.
Namaste & many more Blessings.
Saille

Re: Challenging energy going on

Post by Saille »

Thank you, Steve. Glad to hear that everyone is doing well.

I'd love to hear much more about this group you belong to dealing with meditation and psychic abilities. I believe that we are now entering into a time in which many, many people are "awakening" to their spiritual paths, callings, and potential.

Some people are finding out that theirs has shifted, diminished in some areas and are more focused upon others. And so many people are being "triggered" as empaths! It's very exciting, although there is a lot of misconception about what empathic skills are--and are not.

These are turbulent times, exciting times, foretold times by the ancients, and certainly a time for all the work we're doing!

Namaste. :F0