out of body expirience (OBE)

Lost_angles

out of body expirience (OBE)

Post by Lost_angles »

dear master mohan,
just wanna ask, can you teach me how to have Out of body expirience or astral projection with reiki??
thank's
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Re: out of body expirience (OBE)

Post by mohan »

Dear Lost_angles,
I too have a lot of interest in Out of body experience, astral projection,  Lucid dremming,
Extrasensory Perception (ESP), Psychokinesis (PK), Direct Mental Interaction between Living Systems (DMILS) etc..

More than 3 - 4 times I had Out of body experience. But since last year I did not take any conscious efforts to explorer further in that direction. May be in coming future I may explore it.
So I will tell you about, till there you may find some good resources on the topic stated above over the net. Wish u a happy exploring.
Love,
Mohan. ;D
Last edited by mohan on Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
anand anchan

Post by anand anchan »

Lost_angles wrote: dear master mohan,
just wanna ask, can you teach me how to have Out of body expirience or astral projection with reiki??
thank's
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
i have a book on out of body experience...

but coz of busy schedule unable to read it... and presently not remember that where the book stores.

but as soon as possible i will post about it

pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

is there any process to upload any matter (pdf) on this site
Saille

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek,

I find that astral traveling, or out-of-body experiences are a product of first, moving into an altered state (such as very deep meditation), and then learning to follow your connecting cord.

Most people are curious about astral travel, and it can be learned. For some, it's a natural state. But many, once they come close, they become fearful that they won't find their way back to their body.

This is normal. Once you find yourself going deeply into a meditative state, visualize a white cord running from your body and up, so far that you can't see the end of it. That cord is real, and it connects you to Home, whatever name you may call it. It is this cord you will follow back to your body.

Visualize your connecting cord. Visualize feeling it, seeing it clearly, even tug on it gently. Learn to trust your connecting cord. To do this, you must learn to suspend your disbelief, and that means taking time to work with your connecting cord.

In the process, you'll also be able to feel secure that you can find your way back to your body. In truth, you cannot get lost, but it can feel very disorienting at first, and then you become afraid and yank yourself back into your body. If you're very familiar with and comfortable in your connecting cord, you can just grasp it and either come back slowly to your body, or feel secure enough that you can let go, knowing it is there to lead you back to your physical form.

So. The easiest way is to get very still, lying down is best, but you may find sitting up better, at first. Many feel they won't "come back" if they fall asleep, and sitting up may add to your comfort.

It's easiest if you can imagine a person, someone far away from you, such as a friend in another state or country. Be able to visualize them.

Take three deep, slow cleansing breaths. You are not focusing on grounding, so concentrate on your upper two chakras, Vishuddha and Saharara. Ask your Guides and your Source to show you what you need to know and to help you travel.

Next, use the 10-step down to your deep subconscious meditational technique. Starting at step 10, full consciousness, begin visualizing relaxation. With each step down, visualize leaving your physical form comfortably in our room. With each step down, become more and ore of your Light body, the part of you that is eternal and knows only pure, unconditional Love as your reality.

Once at the landing (the first step), you are fully your Light body. Then visualize your friend. Think of them. Realize that time and space (and therefore, distance) is not real. It only exists at the physical level.

Find your friend's Light body, or their Higher Self, as it's called for some. See it, and find it's signature. If you can't find them automatically, "look" around and you'll sense a feeling of solidity and a pull, a recognition. You may experience this recognition in other ways, so be open to the experience.

Now, when you know you've found your Light body, you'll find you can easily move forward, unencumbered by physical limitations, to your friend. As you come near them, you can speak easily, without words. You will feel your energy pull toward them. If you hug them, you'll notice that your energy and theirs intermingles and changes colors, and the joy increases. This, when you combine your energy with someone elses, is called "merging." It is here when you ca most easily communicate, heal. Twist about them, intermingling, moving in and out of their energy, dance.

(Be absolutely POSITIVE that you and your friend discuss this, even if they don't really believe it. This is an ethical issue. Never just go to someone, it's a spiritual violation.)

When you feel you're ready, thank them, send them love, an energy smile, and then withdraw. It will feel like a mild "sucking" energy as you part. You'll be able to move back to your physical form when you wish.

You can go more slowly and look around you, or just move back to physical reality. Your body will feel heavy and cumbersome, at first (it is!).

Take your time coming back to full consciousness. Remember to take those 10 steps back up to a waking state! Get up slowly, and be sure to rest. You'll likely also be very thirsty, for some reason.

Namaste.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Saille & friends,
Easily the first OBE experience one can have is part of a dream. Most ignore it as just another dream or simply just forget it. It a typical human fallacy, especially the intellectual & over technical. The simple or/and the open individuals are the ones that have the whole experience.

Technical manuals & info only prepares you. Rest is practice & in many cases an outside agent like a divine experience, a Guru or a Workshop. the key is to be completely relaxed and in a altered state.
Saille has given a good method to work. Its innovative & also not too far from the text book method.

Coming back to the original question that was asked by Jayeng Winarso
Jayeng Winarso(Lost_angles) wrote:dear master mohan,
just wanna ask, can you teach me how to have Out of body experience or astral projection with reiki??
thank's
When you do Reiki on self do it in 2nd person as if some other person is sending it. Visualize yourself sitting in Dhyan position or Nidra(lying) position. Slowly with habit you will do it without trying to visualize. One day you will notice you are actually giving your astral body the Reiki.
Similarly send distance healing to others as if you are near them and observe you & that person in the scene. Then build on as before.
Its a good habit even to observe your own-self while doing things consciously. Like a witness whenever you can. Same way do all your healings. The Astral Traveling or OBE experience will just happen one day & then you can work on it.
I myself had to adopt this methods when I was at Usui level 1; as Usui 2 was quiet pricey & I had to wait till my teacher had a discounted camp. Didn't have the HSZSN distance symbol. Used this technique & suddenly started having small such experiences.
Later read books by Tuesday Lobsang Rampa. He promise such experiences if one reads the books properly page 1 to end in proper sequence & doing the exercises & imbibing a lifestyle he suggests. It worked for me. Had many experiences since then.
Saille

Post by Saille »

hotice_steve wrote:When you do Reiki on self do it in 2nd person as if some other person is sending it. Visualize yourself sitting in Dhyan position or Nidra(lying) position. Slowly with habit you will do it without trying to visualize. One day you will notice you are actually giving your astral body the Reiki.
What a wonderful suggestion! :wD I'm still waiting to hear back on that job I want and need. I'll do a self-treatment on this issue right now.

I hope others try this technique Steve's listed, it makes complete sense, especially for people who are consciously working on their chakra system. All things and beliefs enter first through the subtle body, and then are manifested on the physical level/body.
arienrahul

Post by arienrahul »

Hello everyone:
I just had one OBE on 31st and i saw 2 horrifying people running towards me, with the intent of harming me. I froze and even my thoughts froze!!!!
I m sure that i m travelling but not to my concious control.

i want to travel at my own will and be protected.

2 questions i ask to anyone who can answer it:
1) how to controll traveling under our own will

2) how to stay protected...