The Seven Laws of Psychic Energy

mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

"These laws of energy are not alterable. These laws have always been and will always be in existence."

Sources: Silver Birch, White Eagle, Barbara Brennan, Leslie Flint, George Meek, Arthur Findlay, Anthony Borgia, George Meek, Sir Oliver Lodge, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sir William Crookes, Dr Robert Crookal, Sir William Barrett, the Rev C Drayton Thomas, Rev. Johannes Greber, Geraldine Cummings, Allan Kardec, Emmanuel Swedenborg, Dr Ian Stevenson, Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Helen Greaves, Stainton Moses, et al.

Traditional secular scientists are now in agreement with the spiritual scientists and have conceded that all visible matter and invisible waves in the world can be reduced to 'vibrating energy'.

Below you will find laws of energy taken from information accumulated over the last few hundred years of documented human experience.

When I first started doing research into psychic phenomena I was looking for psychic laws. I found that although the laws existed by imputation, no one had hitherto formulated specific universal psychic, non-physical energy laws.

We have laws for everything - civil and criminal laws to conduct human behavior, laws of physics describing the forces which regulate the universe, laws of biology and other laws.

Accordingly, now for the very first time it is proposed that specific laws be codified about psychic energies - not just those which operate in the physical world but energies that also transcend the physical world.

Whilst more than half of the people of the world to-day will readily attest to the validity of these laws of energy it may take some decades for these laws to be universally accepted.

First Law of psychic energy:

All 'solid' objects are vibrating energy.

Unseen waves are also vibrating energy- sound, radio, electricity, light, television waves, microwaves, x-rays, gamma rays and psychic energy waves.

Second law of psychic energy:

The mind is an 'energy station' which creates transmits and receives energy.

1. The will (of the mind) can change the form of energy.
  2. Thoughts and images, which are waves of energy, can be transmitted to and from human minds within     
      the earthplane and to human and other entities in the afterlife in a process called telepathy.

Third law of psychic energy:

All living humans have a body made up of vibrationary energy which is a duplicate of the physical body and will survive physical death.

1. This vibrationary energy body invisible to physical eyes can change form but can never be destroyed
      and retains consciousness.
  2. At the time of physical death, the duplicate body will have reached a certain vibrational level and will
      go to an energy sphere that can accommodate those vibrations.
  3. Selfless spiritual service increases the vibrational energy of the duplicate body.

Fourth law of psychic energy:

The afterlife has different levels of energy which form different spheres according to the speed of vibration.

1. The faster the vibrations of a sphere the higher and more spiritually evolved are the entities which
      reside there.

Fifth law of psychic energy:

The more spiritually evolved a being is the brighter the energy of the aura.

Sixth law of psychic energy:

Slowing down the speed of the atomic vortices of the energy will result in materialisation. Speeding up the vortices will result in de-materialisation

Seventh law of psychic energy:

The Law of Cause and Effect: for every (energy) action there is a (an energy) reaction ie, energy is a 'boomerang' - the 'energy' you give out will inevitably return to you.

-- Victor Zammit (May 2001)
Last edited by mohan on Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
alimaya

Re: The Seven Laws of Psychic Energy

Post by alimaya »

Thank you for sharing these Mohan.

Om shanti
ali
LightStallion

Post by LightStallion »

Thanks for the very useful information

Love and peace
Wiko
emmcee

Post by emmcee »

Master Mohan, thank you for posting this information. It appears to summarise such a complex subject with such clarity.
Thank you.
Morag
Tabion

Post by Tabion »

These are wonderful!
To be honest, although I have been familiar with most of them, the sixth was something I have never tought of.. But, obviously, I know it's true and can easily understand that ;)
Arigato, Mohan! ^^

/could you kindly tell us(me ;) ) who Victor Zammit is(was?) and what are his publications/books? If it is possible to paste here some links to ebooks of his (if it's legal, of course), then I would humbly ask for them... If it's not, then maybe their titles? :)

Love to you all :)
Myst

Post by Myst »

Dear Mohan,
I was amazed to find this wonderful piece at the bottom of the metaphysical talk, behind all the "dattaswami" stuff! I enjoyed reading this very much and agree with all the points. I have never seen them put together in one place. Well done!  ;D
Tabion wrote: could you kindly tell us(me ;) ) who Victor Zammit is(was?) and what are his publications/books? If it is possible to paste here some links to ebooks of his (if it's legal, of course), then I would humbly ask for them... If it's not, then maybe their titles? :)
If Tabion is still looking.... victorzammit dot com
Victor James Zammit is an Australian writer and researcher into the paranormal. Formerly a lawyer of the Supreme Court of New South Wales and of the High Court of Australia, he is the author of A Lawyer Presents The Case For The Afterlife. Find it on the above web site.

Thanks, for sharing this wonderful gem and the time you give to all with your Reiki site and healing!  :-*

Love and Peace,
Erin
readytolearn

Post by readytolearn »

Yes, thankyou Mohan for sharing this information, very knowledgeable.  I have never seen this before.

Take care,

Tanisha
Magikal

Post by Magikal »

:gL Thank-you so much for posting this, it was a great read!

L&L
Kirsty
Perry Rick Sandoval

Post by Perry Rick Sandoval »

Thank you so much for that information Master Mohan.. I am looking forward to learning more....Perry Rick Sandoval
healingheart

Post by healingheart »

This is a great post - it really makes sense. Thanks so much! (I know I'm a few years late)
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
hello all..

all points are clear but here should be more discussion for enrich our knowledge in this field.
:F0
Saille

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek,

I am constantly finding wonderful information here! I'm very excited to read this post, since I have been receiving information on the nature of vibrations from my Guides for so many years. Mohan, to read your post was both familiar, enlighting, and exciting. This, I believe, is our spirit's way of physically indicating that we're experiencing Truth.

Our Earth, Gaia, is experiencing shifts and surges of incoming and outpouring energy that is designed to match a higher vibratory rate. Gaia may be a living planet, and an aspect of the Divine Feminine, but She is also a violently changing and evolving place on which to learn our lessons.

It is no coincidence that our human electromagnetic field matches that of the Earth. It fluctuates from human to human and from time to time and emotion to emotion, but we always strive through sympathetic resonance to match our heartbeat, our vibratory level to Hers.

Mohan, as you say, our global mainstream science is discovering (and learning how to measure) what the spiritualists have known for centuries: The Earth has a heartbeat, and it's simultaneously slowing down and Her vibratory rate is increasing toward what many call enlightenment, or the ascension.

In science, it's called Schumann's Resonance. Regardless of the terminology, we're all doing everything we can to release our lower, dense vibratory energy and raise our higher vibratory energies even higher.

I believe that as we shed our previous dense, or negative, patterns and habits we simultaneously work on our DNA blueprint, and move into higher energetic states, thereby attracting like higher energies and states to us.

It is for this reason that freely sharing conversations, hugs, Light, Reiki, and any other form of healing or nurturance is beneficial. Not only to one, but to all. Energy that vibrates at higher rates creates more Light energy. In this way, I believe we help "show the way" for others. We are all inextricably entwined and interconnected. We're just becoming acutely aware of it.

Oh, it feels good to take in your wisdom, Mohan. To read the posts of others who have read your words. To respond with thoughts and understanding that must often be kept to oneself.

Thank you for everything!

Namaste