Crystal Healing

SarahsSoul

Crystal Healing

Post by SarahsSoul »

Hi lightworkers!
Do any of you have any experience in crystal therapy? Etheral or with real stones. I haven't found any courses pertaining to using etheral crystals but there's numerous courses to take online, some accredited for serious practitioners and I was wondering if anyone has taken such courses and what their experience is with it?

Here in the US, it's not as popular or outspoken as in other countries but
I've recently become very interested in learning crystal healing therapy, and ironically my crystal and stone collection has started taking over the house! Lol! I make art scultures with stones and just use my intuition when guided. I've read books and done hours of research, but I would like to take up serious, accredted studies, so I can become a practitioner, combining reiki with crystals strongly calls to me. I find great joy in sharing the wonderful healing properties of the mineral kingdom with others, and so this subject has much to be explored. Namaste. :Lv
Tom

Re: Crystal Healing

Post by Tom »

This is the stone I have most recently added to my collection.
Seraphinite is also known as Serafina.

Chakras - All Chakras, especially the Heart Chakra
Zodiac - Sagittarius
Origin - Russia
Typical colours - blackish green, bluish green, yellowish green, or olive green: containing feathery inclusions of iridescent silver in intricate patterns

Seraphinite is a stone of spiritual enlightenment. It is said to be among the most important stones discovered for connecting and communicating with higher energies. It facilitates conscious awareness on many higher planes. It is excellent for accessing self-healing. Seraphinite promotes living from the heart. It cleanses the aura, strengthens, activates and balances all chakras. Causes old patterns of disease or imbalance to fall away, thus creating space for new patterns of well-being to form.

Seraphinite is healing for nerves and brain cells. It activates the spinal cord and its links to the etheric body (aura). Seraphinite releases muscle tension up into the neck. It overcomes chills. Can help in promoting weight loss.
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

Wow, I'll have to get me one of those Seraphinite gems. It's gorgeous! Thanks for letting me know. I'm always on the look out for high vibration stones, and this one is new to me.

Has anyone heard of Super Seven, Sacred Seven or Melody's Stone? Says it retains all the properties of Amethyst, Clear Quartz, Smoky Quartz, Cacoxenite, Rutile, Geothite and Lepidocrocite combined. A piece of this just so happened to "choose me" and I think that this is one of THE stones to have, to help with ascension. I automatically feel burdens lifted, more peace and harmony when I put this stone on my chakras during my reiki self healings.

So many wonderful stones out there, and it's so exciting to learn how to use them to full potential for healing :)
Blessings :Lv
venuslove

Post by venuslove »

hello,

I love Crystals too. I have been collecting for years and use them for personal healing. I would also love to take a class someday. I love the energy when they are charged. Seraphinite is on my list of stones I want to purchase. :) I love Kyanite. Below are just a few of the ways Kyanite is wonderful. It truly balances your energy and it is very calming. I have blue, indigo, green, & black

Love & Blessings- Lara :F0
The high vibration and rapid transfers of energy from Kyanite create pathways where none existed before. Like a universal bridge, it is an extraordinary crystal of connection, opening the mind centers, enhancing telepathic and psychic abilities, bridging gaps in all communication efforts, and providing a link for transmitting or receiving healing energy. It immediately aligns the chakras and subtle bodies, bringing tranquility and a calming effect to the whole being. It is an exceptional stone for transitioning into deep meditative states. [Simmons, 223][Ahsian, 224-225][Melody, 363-364]

Like Citrine, Kyanite is one of the two minerals on the planet that neither accumulates nor retains negative energy, and therefore never needs cleansing. Kyanite's energy is unlimited in application, making it an excellent stone for metaphysical purposes, and it may be used for cleansing and clearing other crystals. [Melody, 363][Eason, 225]

Kyanite's energy is easily accessible, gentle, and balanced, making it an excellent crystal for meditation. It allows for a rapid transition into a deep meditative state, and is quite useful in accessing the astral plane and connecting with one's guides, as well as gleaning solutions from within a lucid dream state. [Melody, 364]

Meditating with Black Kyanite allows one to return to past lives and go forward to probable futures, teaching one to experience interdimensional consciousness without losing connection to Earth. [Simmons, 224]

Spiritually, Kyanite removes the idea of blind fate or implacable karma, and reveals the part played by the self in creating causes and relationships in one's life, and the action needed to balance the past. It dispels illusion, anger, and frustration, and increases logical, linear thought. It grounds spiritual energy, linking to the higher mind, bringing integrity and maturation. Kyanite is also helpful for those making the transition through death. [Hall, 167]

Kyanite's high spiritual energy enhances one's psychic abilities, and allows for a closer connection and transfer of information from higher beings. It assists in opening the Third Eye during mediation and healing sessions, and may be used to enhance telepathy between two persons, or between healing facilitator and client. It is an excellent tool for Crystal Resonance Therapy and other forms of crystal-based healing. [Ahsian, 224]

Kyanite instantly aligns all the chakras and subtle bodies, clearing the pathways and meridians. It restores Qi to the physical body and promotes a calming effect to the whole being. With its blue and indigo energies, Kyanite is particularly stimulating to the Throat and Third Eye Chakras, expanding communication and psychic awareness on all levels. [Melody, 363-364][Hall, 167]

The Throat Chakra is the voice of the body. It is, in essence, a pressure valve that allows the energy from the other chakras to be expressed. If it is blocked, or out of balance, it can affect the health of the other chakras. When the throat chakra is in balance and open, it allows for the expression of what we think and what we feel. We can communicate our ideas, beliefs, and emotions, bringing our personal truth out into the world. We have an easy flow of energy within the body and spirit. The energy that springs upward from the lower chakras can continue its path enabling free expression and natural release. Blue crystal energy will unblock and balance the throat chakra. Darker shades of blue encourage the power of truth, while lighter shades carry the power of flexibility, relaxation, and balance.

The Brow Chakra, also called the Third Eye, is the center of our perception and command. It directs our sight and everyday awareness of the world. Our consciousness is located here, and we relate to ourselves through this chakra. It balances the important and the unimportant, sorting meaning from data and impressions. It commands the energy flow within the body. When the brow chakra is in balance we see clearly and understand what we see. We can interpret visual cues and our perception is high. Our thoughts and internal communications within ourselves are healthy and vibrant. We are open to new ideas, dreams, and visions. We can be quietly observant, and reflective. We can control the flow of energy within all the chakras. Indigo crystals are used to treat imbalances of the brow chakra. It is a quiet color, one of mystery and wisdom and judgment.

Green Kyanite connects with the truth of the heart. The Heart Chakra is located near the center of the breastbone and regulates our interaction with the external world. It controls what we embrace and what we resist, giving us the balancing ability to be ourselves within the environment. Green crystal energy is used to resolve blockages and to re-balance the heart chakra, helping us understand our own needs and emotions clearly. Â We can deal with the ebbs and flows of emotional relationships, understand their cyclic nature, and accept the changes.

Black Kyanite can clear blocked energies in any chakra and is both grounding and energizing. R It is usually associated with the Base Chakra, located at the base of the spine, and controls the energy for kinesthetic feeling and movement. It is the foundation of physical and spiritual energy for the body.
Tom

Post by Tom »

Kyanite is a good one. I only have blue and green, but I want to add the other colors and keep them in a pouch together.

Another stone, sunstone.
jack

Post by jack »

i use stones almost daily we have collections that have taken over hour home but i have only a few stones that i use daily that i would concider my go to stones for healing and of all these my favorite is my citrine cause it never needs cleansing and it can cleanse other stones a much safer alternative than salt or water which could destroy some stones they do offer courses at a local metaphysical shop but if you want a real lesson .....listen to the stones they will teach you all you need to know
:F0 :F0 :F0
jack
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

It's great to see so much enthusiasm for these crystalline angels! :) Kyanite is a wonderful stone, I have a pendant in that and love it. I also have some Sunstone, much needed here in the Wisconsin winters! I use stones everyday, for various purposes. The bigger specimens and roughs I like the best. I am currently in a course to receive certification for crystal healing and I'm so excited in what I'm learning. I do agree with you jack, that the stones will teach us if we only listen. It's just great to learn the science, history and uses for them with other crystal lovers to get the most out of my experiences.
Thanks for sharing everyone, keep it up! Namaste :F0 :Lv
Tom

Post by Tom »

Okay ... you know about kyanite and sunstone ... how about selenite? I have a book on crystals which says selenite is good for the 6th and 7th chakras and 8-14th in particular and that it helps with receiving guidance. It is a nice looking crystal.
crystal-cure.com/selenite wrote:Selenite Gemstone meaning
Selenite is named for Selene, Greek goddess of the Moon because of its moon-like glow. Exchanged between lovers, it will bring about reconciliation.

Brings mental clarity
Helps one to access angelic guidance
Quickly unblocks stagnant energy
Instills a deep peace

It makes a wonderful protection stone. Place a selenite sphere at the corners of your home to create a peaceful, safe environment that will not be disturbed by outside influences.
jack

Post by jack »

i have a massage wand that looks simmilar to this sphere the guy that gave it to me said it comes from a mine in mexico its about 6" long and fiber optic it gathers light and concentrates it on to the point its one of my fav pieces but i cant remember what it is called
Tom

Post by Tom »

That sounds like the selenite wand I have. It is really nice. It cost about $30 here in Iowa.
jack

Post by jack »

may not be the same but it looks the same mine came from the flea market for about 6 bucks but atlantis the local metaphysical shop sells similar for 45 but we also got 2 big chunks of rose quartz roughly 6" across for 2 bucks each this guy is really cheap there are also gem mines here where you pay like 50 a bucket and my girlfriend has pulled out 2" uncut rubys but that was just luck of the draw
Tom

Post by Tom »

Rubies are better if you combine them with green stones.
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

Oohh I also have a selenite wand! Very interesting info,thanks for sharing Tom. I'm learning about Crystal grids, and so the info about placing spheres around the home is relevant and awesome to know! I use it to open up the crown and bring in light. I bought mine for $7 at a crystal shop.
Jack, Wow, great finds!! I would love to go rock hunting at a mine! How fun, I will have to plan a vacation :gL

I did find a Serephinite slab, unpolished, online for $10. It's a gorgeous gemstone and I can't wait to work with it. I wish I could polish it but I don't have access to the equipment needed for that, still beautiful as a rough though.
I learned in my last lesson about using grounding stones (hematite, black tourmaline, smokey quartz, onyx, etc) to help one reconnect with mother earth and our earth star chakra. These stones help transmute positive ions into negative ions. Positive ions are the ones that are emmited by technology, the 'bad ones' that can interfere with our natural electromagnetic field and throw us off kilter. It was very helpful doing a body layout (placing the black tourmaline all around my body and laying there for up to 15 mins)It was one way to get back grounded and centered. I've also placed black tourmaline near my electronics to absorb their positive ions. It can't hurt ;)
I can't wait to learn the chakra balancing layout! With all these modern conveniences here in the US, it's a challenge to keep my energy balanced, so any help from my crystal tools is very helpful :Lv