Attunement = Kundalini awakening/rising?

John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Attunement = Kundalini awakening/rising?

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Dear Tsukasa I have to tell you something.

When you receive an attunement you do not have to do self-suggestion to feel it.

In addition you must not leave your mind and logical thinking to create blocks and obstacles about whatever you feel.

It is a natural procedure of the mind to not recognise whatever does not match with the usuall feelings or situations.

For example there is many times where takes place a feeling of heat or nubness at hands or to other body parts...mostly the human mind takes them as illusions or fake and as a result it ignores them and delete them.

Free your mind and let the things roll normaly and just happen.

The truth is that some people are more sensitive to energy than others,although this does not means that every one can't be sensitive.The thing which must be done to reach such levels of sensitivity is to open your heart ,your mind and practice a lot with will to be a good healer and help your self and others at any levels of being.

Light and Joy and remeber FREE YOUR MIND
mchandra

Post by mchandra »

Dear Tsukasa,

I am new to Kundalini Reiki (KR) but I have experience in other types of meditations that can result in Kundalini Awakening. Here is my take on this: Imagine that you have a magnet on the top of your head (the crown chakra). Imagine that the divine life force (AKA Kundalini) is at the base of your spine. The KR attunements and other meditation (along with a kind heart, noble works and devotion to god/spirit/goodness) will gradually build up the magnet in the Crown. As the Magnet gets stronger, you will "feel" more and more energy (prana, chi etc) "flow" through the subtle energy channel(s) in your body. What KR attunements do is help you clear out the channels (sushumna) and the doors through which the energy has to pass through (chakras). In some people due to other reasons (past life efforts, meditation, selfless service etc) these channels are already cleansed to a large degree and KR attunements work more dramatically. For others KR attunements starts this process in a gradual and phased fashion so as not to overwhelm your energy body.

So, my advice would be, do not focus on the "phenomenon" of Kundalini rising. Just do the KR2 meditation regularly and calm your mind and "feel" the energy in the spine. One fine day you will notice that the "Magnet" is strong enough and the "energy it pulls up" is perceivable to you.

One thing to remember is that Kundalini Rising may have nothing to do with spiritual progress (although some times it does). In other words just because you dont "feel the energy" does not mean you are any lesser. On the same token just because some one "feels" it does not make them any better. There are no hard and fast rules in spiritual life. We are all the children of the Divine Mother and things will come to us at the right time at the right pace.

Hope this makes some sense. Good Luck and God Speed.

-Manoj
readytolearn

Post by readytolearn »

wow, i like your advice, and thank you for sharing it. take care.
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Thanks Manoj,
Nicely explained. ;D
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Manoj & members,
Every word in your passage is true, Manoj.
Wonderful advice.
So many so called New Age gurus have fooled people to persue Kundalini Risings to sell their products like books, lectures & CD's. There are few exceptions and have been selfless & good.
Strong advice for members to be easy on the Kundalini Awakenings, yet don't fear it.
Kundalini awakening is lot different than most imagine. It is not just a mere sensation rushing up your spine. Its a heightened state of God awareness that few experience, that too in varying degrees & at different times. Doesn't necessarily mean the person becomes spiritual.
It can be unconscious & never felt.
Some experience Kundalini Awakenings by just pursuing their profession through sheer dedication & perseverance without expecting the fruits.
Some by a Divine Touch of Light.
Some are born that way.
Some are accompanied with  Enlightenment & change the World, while some can't change things in their ownself.
Some come up in the forefront of human society & World; while some are lost in ambiguity.
Thanks.
God Bless
readytolearn

Post by readytolearn »

Very well put Steve :)
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Hello
Dear Manoj I agree with you, nice talk. :D
Great example and advice. :D

Dear Stefen
I have the same beliefs as you although there are many people who complaint about wrong awakanings of Kundalini Shakti...and problems caused by Kundalini Yoga...This may be a fairy taile, but may be not absolutely...
Your comments....

Light and Joy , Blessings and Wishes
mchandra

Wrong Kundalini Awakening: REAL or Fairy Tale

Post by mchandra »

Hello Black_ki,

Horrors of "Wrong" Kundalini Awakening is No fairy tale. The horrors are real. In some cases it is brought by adverse life circumstances and it is spontaneous. In other cases it is self induced (ie at some point in time the person is internally warned about it, but choses to ignore the warning). In many such cases it is caused by the seeker wanting an instant gratification of the "phenonomena" of Kundalini Awakening without willing to put in the work.

This is a childish concept. Even in the external world there are no "free lunches". Why would it be any different in the Internal Spiritual World? Any body thinking that getting attunements or anything external is going to make them "spiritual" is living in fantasy land. Couple this fantasy with unscrouplous "Yoga Masters" or "gurus" who give their "disciples" Shaktipat (where in the "guru" artificially lights the Kundalini Fire and causes the rising of the same) for a large sum of money. Such cases have been well documented. So make no mistake: KUNDALINI YOGA IS DANGEROUS STUFF. It is ONLY to be undertaken under the Love and Care of a Self Realized Master.

Now you may ask: Can you name a LIVING Self Realized Master? The Answer is once the Master is Self Realized, Living or Dead (physical bodywise) makes no difference. The REAL masters have transcended time and space.

So how come Kundalini Reiki is safe? Because advanced beings (like Master Kuthumi whom Ole Gabrielsen was in communion with) ensure that the Kundalini energy only puts out enough energy that the Nadis can handle. This is why Kundalini Reiki is safe?

If any one on the other hand is attempting to do Kundalini Yoga, you better find a real Master. One safe example is Paramahansa Yogananda (Self Realization Fellowship) and the Masters in that lineage. If you take their Kriya Yoga course, then you have the protection of these extradinory Masters and you are safe. But in that case, you are committing yourself to spiritual upliftment, not looking for "phenomenal experiences".

I love the following statement from Yogananda "The path to God is not a circus. Dont look for voices in your head and fantastic visions. Be sincere, pure and faithful." This may not be the exact quote, but is close enough in essence.

I wonder if Master Mohan also worked under the protection of Master Kuthumi in manifesting the Ayurveda Reiki?

-Manoj
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Manoj,
Excellent stuff.
mchandra wrote: Hello Black_ki,
Horrors of "Wrong" Kundalini Awakening is No fairy tale.
Well actually John meant there are many exaggerated fairy tales attached by unscrupulous masters.(so called)
Actually he is well aware of Kundalini awakenings. He is a natural. lol  ;D .
It comes easy to him. lol  ;D
mchandra wrote: Even in the external world there are no "free lunches". Why would it be any different in the Internal Spiritual World? Any body thinking that getting attunements or anything external is going to make them "spiritual" is living in fantasy land.
Very rightly put. You have made a important & timely point. I fully endorse your views.
mchandra wrote: KUNDALINI YOGA IS DANGEROUS STUFF. It is ONLY to be undertaken under the Love and Care of a Self Realized Master.
If any one on the other hand is attempting to do Kundalini Yoga, you better find a real Master. One safe example is Paramahansa Yogananda (Self Realization Fellowship) and the Masters in that lineage. If you take their Kriya Yoga course, then you have the protection of these extradinory Masters and you are safe. But in that case, you are committing yourself to spiritual upliftment, not looking for "phenomenal experiences".
I love the following statement from Yogananda "The path to God is not a circus. Dont look for voices in your head and fantastic visions. Be sincere, pure and faithful."
Do write more on this . It will be helpful. I know many here are obsessed with the Kundalani concept.
Thanks.
God Bless.
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Hello Manoj
It might be my fault by the way I posted what I wanted to say... ;D
But you gave us interesting info (for me surely) as it has to do with yoga.
About all these perverted Masters I believe one thing....this is the rising of the wrong awakenings even if they are Gurus or Healers or whatever...
I believe that all these people who have done wrong awakenings with the their rush to be spiritual or "powerful" or extraordinary made a great mistake!
And the answer to it is this " If you don't learn how to walk correctly you will never learn how to run safely" because naturally we have to master on walking,later to begin walk faster and after to run....when we master on running then we sprint or "fly".
There is not any other way or safe shortcut.

Dear Stefen
Greetings

Reiki Light and Joy  ;D