who do i hear in my head...?

Beeholtz

who do i hear in my head...?

Post by Beeholtz »

Just out of curiosity, does anyone else ever have trouble knowing if its a reiki guide, angel, etc. or just yourself talking in your head sometimes. I mean i have asked what my reiki guides names were before and it seems every time i do that one of several things happens.
1. my cat jumps on the bed msot of the time when i ask.
2. my wife calls me or gets close to me in bed when i ask.
3. i hear angelique as a name

but im just unsure as if whether or not im just thinking this myself or if its really being told to me. i cant tell. Has anyone else struggled with this before or have a decent method to tell the difference?
Saille

Re: who do i hear in my head...?

Post by Saille »

Hiya, Bee, and Namaste! :F0

I always really enjoy your posts, they're so thought-provoking and sometimes "out there," in ways that we're coming into, but many aren't experiencing yet. :wD

I've been channeling in one form or another for a long time, and only once have I ever gotten a name out of them. Many years ago, they told me to refer to them as "the Collective." They were giving me a lot of information about science and photosynthesis, which was odd, since I'm not a hard sciences major!

Anywhooo, I've heard that we all have Reiki guides while we do Reiki. I've certainly felt presences while I do any kind of healing work, but they've never revealed themselves to me. They seem to prefer to be in the background.

I can tell you that a) our guides (aka angels) change over the course of our lives. They change as we grow. So one or two guides may have been in our lives anticipating our going "through the doorway," meaning that rush of moving along a fast-moving path of spiritual guidance and exploration. When we get to a certain point, our guides change to beings who can handle our paths and experiences. This continues throughout life. Some guides choose to come into a life with us, and may remain with one person for life. Some work with many people at the same time, and sometimes they work with an entire soul group.

The big question isn't your guide(s) name(s), though. The crucial question is whether they're positive guides. Just because a being is there doesn't mean it has good intentions or that it has wisdom you need, or even should have.

My rule of thumb when I feel a presence, or if I'm working during an alpha state, is to start off with "I allow only high, fine guidance to be with me." What I've done there is to clearly state my parameters. Then I work on a ball of Light that surrounds me, and I wait until I feel the "go-ahead."

Your guides are there. Remember that your energy is far more dense and slow than theirs is, or you wouldn't be on this planet. So you have to raise your vibrations high enough that it's finer, and they have to "dense down" as much as possible. So you're basically meeting in the middle. The more you--and your guides--have practice in doing this will show in how easy it is to hear and sense them.

Whether you have Reiki guides or angels or ancestors, I cannot tell. That is a very important aspect of each person's spiritual development.

As for the name you heard, you can ask her if she's a high guide, and if she has wisdom that you need to hear, and you can ask how she wants to help you. It is not just your right to ask questions, it's your responsibility. If she's real, and she's a high guide, she'll be able to answer.

If she doesn't answer, it may be that, because you've asked for high, fine guidance, she can't answer because your real guides have blocked her from getting that near your energy.

I took a peek and I have to say that I couldn't sense her. That could be for any number of reasons; it could be that she's hiding from me, or because she's only willing to be with you, or because she simply wasn't with you at the time. Some guides, I've heard, are actually shy.

I can't wait to hear others' thoughts and feelings about this!
Saille

Post by Saille »

Okay this is interesting. Bee and everyone, I've written this information not once, but twice, and both times I lost Internet connection. So it's very important that I get this information out. Someone will read this who really, really needs it:

The first voice you hear is not your guides, and it's not higher wisdom, unless it's literally about life or death. The first voice may be your ego, or lower energy beings.

True guidance and wisdom, either from your Guides/Angels, Deity, or your Higher Self, always is heard second, behind the louder voice or sense.

This is because lower beings and your ego have denser forms, and so you hear them loudest and sense them the strongest. High, fine guidance is light, and you'll feel tremendous strength, joy, love, and absolute acceptance of you.

Also, if a guide tells you negative things, or agrees when you speak negatively, it's not true guidance. Even if they tell you things that are hard to hear, they'll do it from a standpoint of unconditional love and gentleness.

My standing rule is that if I sense lower beings or my own ego, I stop, and clearly say, "NO." Then I ground, and I may--or may not--try again.
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

Thanks so much for your experience and knowledge saille. I really appreciate it. I'm going to keep working on this and post my results. I've been having a lot of trouble focusing and maintaining sessions lately. I will also ask for some answers. I always start with this" I give my respect honor and thanks to god jesus christ tge white light, all forms of reiki energy, all enlightened beings of light and love, angels and archangels, and reiki guides who wish to help me in the best possible way for me. Thanks and I ask for your protection and guidance"
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Brandon,
Very likely its your Higher Self(Consciousness).. the real you. Even if an Enlightened being as Saille says it will communicate at the level of your Higher Self.
If whatever communicated is logic demanding then its something at a lower level, psychological you can say.
The Higher Self will always tend to reject anything evil.
take your time Brandon. all is part of your development.
Have you done brain entrainment at any point in life???
keep posting,
Thanks Saille for sharing your wonderful methods.
Blessings.