Need guidance..

lighthope

Need guidance..

Post by lighthope »

i have so many quetions in my mind but i m confused how to ask them still i m trying my best ..here r my some query

1)what is the tried and tested method of improving self confidance.
2) what is the best and easy tried and tested method of improving will power.
3) tried and tested method of improving concentration.
4)i m not skeptic about Reiki but from 1 years whenever i sit and think Kundalini REiki meditation i feel nothing....:( no calmness no concentration no relax ..i m confused why??
5) from 1 1/2 yrs i m giving reiki to my eyes and my brain.. still my eyes r going weak power of my spects r increasing..
i could not overcome from my depression i feel degected...could not feel happiness even for a miniute..
i never feel i m refreshed or calm even after reiki session or meditation..
6)
Chakra Clearance & Balance with Ethereal Crystals
Here is something to help get you started using the ethereal crystals to help clear and balance a recipients chakras, start at the base chakra and work your way up.
1. Base chakra, place a RUBY ethereal crystal, this Fires enthusiasm, courage, drives away sadness and melancholy. Useful for adrenals and circulation and for protection.
2. Sacral chakra, place a CARNELIAN ethereal crystal. Encourages a spirit of community, lifts emotions and dispels apathy. Can be helpful for rheumatism, arthritis, neuralgia, infertility and depression.
3. Solar-plexus chakra, place an AMBER ethereal crystal, this encourages a sunny nature, self confidence. Can help problems with the stomach and spleen, liver and gallbladder.
4. Heart chakra, place a ROSE QUARTZ ethereal crystal, this generates a gentle helpfulness for openness, sensitivity and empathy. Encourages proper self-love and ability to love others unconditionally. Aids calming of stress.
5. Throat chakra, place a TORQUOISE ethereal crystal, this bestows inner calm. Helps with control of viral infections, anti-inflammatory, relaxes cramps. Powerful healer strengthening entire anatomy and in absorption of nutrients.
6. Brow chakra, place a LAPIS LAZULI ethereal crystal, this is for wisdom, honesty, reveals own inner truth. Helps to open higher awareness, thus aiding understanding of ancient wisdom. At EC- I you can use a Diamond instead.
7. Crown chakra, place an AMETHYST ethereal crystal, which aids spiritual wakefulness, quietens the mind. Links to reverence for all life and high ideals.
You can of course use intuition to ask your higher self to place whatever relevant ethereal crystals arerequired in the physical body or Etheric Layers
whenever i place all above crystals on my chakras and do meditation or self healing .. the whole day and night i feel so much anger frustration mood swing uneasyness i culd not explain and untill i remove them...then i feel better.. where i m going wrong?
need ur guidance steve ji..
pradeep_shaktawat

Re: Need guidance..

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Hello Monika ji,
Sorry but it Seems that Presently you are very very..... Confused & Negative
:o :o :o
I am Trying to Clear your 5 Queries with Simplest way (Examples).
lighthope wrote: 1)what is the tried and tested method of improving self confidance.
2) what is the best and easy tried and tested method of improving will power.
3) tried and tested method of improving concentration.
indirectly all questions are same.
if someone ask to you that "what is the best,tried & tested recipe of Tea??"

then what will be your (or any persons) answer?????
the answer will be depend on personal test....
or on different ingredients of tea (quantity of sugar, tea, milk etc.)... as some like black tea n some like in pure milk.
some prefer normal and some prefer with basil or clove or garlic etc...

just like that we cant say that which particular method is best for any person.. because things are vary according to person, his surroundings, thoughts, karmas etc...

so there is nothing good n nothing bad. it all depends on you that what is suitable.
lighthope wrote:4)i m not skeptic about Reiki but from 1 years whenever i sit and think Kundalini REiki meditation i feel nothing....:( no calmness no concentration no relax ..i m confused why??
5) from 1 1/2 yrs i m giving reiki to my eyes and my brain.. still my eyes r going weak power of my spects r increasing..
i could not overcome from my depression i feel degected...could not feel happiness even for a miniute..
i never feel i m refreshed or calm even after reiki session or meditation..
don't worry about it, just try your level best..... and don't stuck with the out come.

its not necessary that it will be beneficial directly all the time.. some times it works indirectly.....

so just do it regularly and please please be positive... :V: :V: :V:

and for your last Query please consult with Steve ji..

and again B+

have a great time

Saille

Post by Saille »

Namaste, lighthope,
Please look at the questions you've asked. Do you see a common denominator? When one is surrounded by self-doubt and the inability to move forward along one's spiritual path, it can be difficult to see the answers you seek.
The common denominator is that these are questions that one must look deep within to find. For you are your own best teacher, and your own best pupil.
I can tell you that the best way to find self-confidence and will power is this: You must want to change, for things to improve more than you want things to remain the same.
This is a very challenging aspect of spiritual growth and it requires you to do a lot of inner work. You must ask yourself a very difficult series of questions:
Do you really want to change? Are you so uncomfortable that you want to change, even though it means moving into areas that may be painful to explore, or are totally unfamiliar to you?
Are you grounded? Are you firmly connected to the Earth, to your Source, and do you have a strong sense of living your life from a spiritual perspective?
Are you willing to spend much of your free time pondering the questions that you have asked, and are you willing to be honest with yourself regarding the answers?
Start by learning how to ground yourself, ground your energy. Start by looking at different ways to meditate--especially when you first start you'll find that there is no one way to meditate. Try different methods and traditions.
Grounding also has different methods. I find that a fast and efficient way to ground is through water. Take a shower and feel stress going down the drain. Charge your water with Reiki. In a pinch, feel your feet. Stand before the sink, and plant your feet about a foot apart as you run water over your wrists and hands. Feel the energy of the water travel down your body and through and into the Earth. Allow yourself to feel the connection all the way through your body, and send it through your Sahasrara (crown chakra) up and up and up...feel the connection to all things.
Be within. Connect with your Source by spending time exploring the self. It's not glamorous. But it is the path we're on--to find our way ahead until we can be awake and aware and helping others, even though our lives and our bodies aren't perfect--and yet, perfection lies within. Which is where you'll find yourself, lighthope.
Be the peace you seek,
Saille
priya

Post by priya »

Sallie ji and Pradeepji,

You both are absolutely right.If I am unhappy and not feeling good, my surroundings also are immediately transformed so that I am more unhappy. I am feeling very disturbed for last few weeks and I was suffering with so many problems physically.It seemed like my body was not cooperating... If we are mentally ill, it effects physically as well.

I am fighting to get out of this , i am not successful at it but still i am fighting myself..I know IF I CHANGE MYSELF INTERNALLY I CAN CHANGE EXTERNALLY AS WELL.

Monikaji,

I understand your situation i get into it some time...please do not expect any thing when you are meditating if you expect, your mind is focused on what you want to feel please be free from yourself and then experience.

I recommend you to read a book called The secret by Rhonda bryne. I can see a lot of change in myself.

Please give me your email id . i will forward the soft copy...book will cost you Rs700/-. ( I could have put the lin k here but i do not know if its ok to put the link, unknowingly i caused problem earlier :hI )

Thanks and Regards,
priya
Ashleyh

Post by Ashleyh »

I use positive self affirmations for confidence and self image boosters. They really seem to help me :D
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

Hello Priya ji,
The Hard copy is very Good (Look-wise ).
and i have soft copy in Hindi, so if you have the soft copy in English please forward me..
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

respected dii,

all my life i had been searching for strength and peace. i have tried lots of things but all things had their effect foe a period and then i was again same.then i found that peace and strength in swami vivekananda. i will whole heartedly request you to read that great soul. u can only be strong when you are free from inside. and it won't come from external things. finite things cannot result into infinite. its only you who can change your life none else.and once you get free from inside there is nothing impossible or mysterious for you. you can easily download COMPLETE WORKS OF SWAMI VIVEKANANDA. all the great souls like neta ji subhash chadra bose and many others were the product of his thoughts. i find real peace in him. and he truely lives even today ans shows me the path. here are some of his qoutes,
'STRENGTH IS LIFE , WEAKNESS IS DEATH'

"STAND UP AND FIGHT! NOT ONE STEP BACK, THATS THE IDEA. FIGHT IT OUT, WHATEVER COMES. LET THE STARS MOVE FROM THE SPHERES! LET THE WHOLE WORLD STAND AGAINST US! DEATH MEANS ONLY THE CHANGE OF GARMENTS. WHAT OF IT? THUS FIGHT! YOU GAIN NOTHING BY BECOMING COWARD. TAKING A STEP BACK YOU DONT AVOID ANY MISFORTUNE."

take care dii.
lighthope

Post by lighthope »

thanks all of u for ur precious advice...
"u can only be strong when you are free from inside. and it won't come from external things. finite things cannot result into infinite."
ya kartik u r right..so many methods i have tried but could not get any result.. may be i could not get rid of my past...so my all trials were half hearted..

priya,
"I am unhappy and not feeling good, my surroundings also are immediately transformed so that I am more unhappy"
this is what happening with me now days..every thing is going wrong ..my situation is completly against me..Reiki is working in very strange way..the thing i m touching or taking any task in my hand is spoiling...whatever decesion i m taking wisely.. but the fate is giving me the opposite result this is happenning wih my kid also..:( so i m very upset..

saille ji,
than ku for the grounding method u have shared with me i have started it..
"For you are your own best teacher, and your own best pupil."
this is what i m doing from past 7years..i m fighting with my current circumsatances as well as surfing my inner world.. it is only the faith in god and faith in karma theory who given me strength and have protected me..
pradeep ji,
and don't stuck with the out come.

its not necessary that it will be beneficial directly all the time.. some times it works indirectly.....
u r right..
its not like that REiki has given me nothing.. i have seen so much improvement in my health also in my circumstances and in my courage..here the main important point is i never given reiki to any situation or circumtances i always healed my self ...but..i could not find peace..my be it is the detoxifying phase of my life...all buried thoughts and unjustice and bad memories r coming in my mind.. so many incidence which i have forget and never recalled from almost 6 years suddenly have started to come in front of my eyes... i know i have to become a silent observer only to get rid of these thoughts as Mohan ji already explained it ......
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

I just had a thought. What if reiki is bringing all of these problems in your life to the forefront. it is forcing you to end them or take care of them so they will be over with. Just think how great life would be if all of your problems got taken care of. you would probably sleep better. Just a thought. I remembered when you detox after an attunement negative emotions and feelings can come up because they are being released. i hope this offers something for you. good luck
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

dii as much i understand life we are here to live. so let things come. decide once and for all that you will live like a man if you have born as a man. living like a worldly worm doesn't pays off anything. it just deepens the wounds, and being weak you will not avoid any misfortune so its better to face them penetrating the problems deep into their source .thinking yourself weak is the only sin. its better to tear out than to rust out. we are all perishable so our hearts should be for god and hands to be on work. strength is the sign of life. its the primary thing. if you are strong nature will itself open all the secrets to you. and you dont need any external strength. you are a soul having infinite potential. dehipnotise yourself and reach the truth. MIND IS ALL. constantly think of strength. start with small goals. like decide that for today you will not get weak whatever comes in way. and feel the difference. you can see the history. history is nothing but the stories of those handfull man who were strong.
i know these are bold words and may be my perception and knowledge is partial but this is the way i see. we are not perfect but what we have is now. if we cant live now , hoping for bright future is just a sweet delusion.
Huurah

Post by Huurah »

Hi Lighthope

I am new to Reiki but not a stranger to hard times. I have found that being aware of my thoughts and trying to correct them has helped to pull me out of that big hole of despair that we can sometimes fall into. I try to listen to my self-talk and take note of what comes out of my mouth and I do my best to focus on the positive and replace those negative thoughts and feelings with positive ones no matter how small the positive may be, it all helps.

I have been reading the book by Louise Hay titled You Can Heal Your Life, which can be found online for download or purchased via eBay, you can also purchase an audio copy of it in itunes, it wasn't that expensive when I brought the hard copy it and postage was free. I find the more I do her exercises the better my life gets and the more I learn to love myself. Unfortunately what we don't often realise is that we learn behaviours, my Mum (god love her) has a very low self esteem which myself and siblings have learnt, it doesn't feel right but to us it's normal, we also had a horrible childhood but the interesting thing to note here is our children have also learnt this behaviour and I promise you that there childhoods combined were no where near as detrimental as any one of ours alone. I personally believe that in teaching myself how to love myself I will (and I can see this working already) increase my self esteem, I also believe that my children will benefit from this also. It does take work but I know it can be done. I also believe that it will help in the other areas of your life.

I have gone from the child who you had to lip read even when standing a foot away from her during normal conversation to for the most part an outspoken individual and it will only get better as I progress. I hope that this helps you. Feel free to contact me if I can be of further assistance I would be more than happy to help :)