Reiki Shower

priya

Reiki Shower

Post by priya »

Namaste

Love and Light to All,

Is Reiki shower a cleansing mechanism of one self or can we place a reiki shower on a particular place or article or plant. Can we intent that reiki shower to be active for particular time frame.

If Reiki showers can be placed in a particular place or article, would the procedure be same at the one used for cleansing ourself.If the procedure is different. Please help me with the procedure of reiki shower.

Thanks

Warm regards,

Priya
pradeep_shaktawat

Re: Reiki Shower

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Hello Priya ji,
Each n Every Thing is Related with Our "Mind Power", so use Reiki shower As n Where You Wish.

Saille

Post by Saille »

Pradeep, it is always wonderful to read what you have to say :)

And Priya, that's a great question. It's important to realize that you can do energy work any time, any place, and even any way, since everything is connected. Reiki is like other modalities of energy. It's specifically concentrated, rather like a very different recipe, sort of like there are breads, but only one bread would be made with buttermilk and honey. In the case of the bread, it would be called Buttermilk Honey bread.

In the case of energy, it would be called Reiki energy. But energy is present in all things, everywhere, and at all times now, as well as in the present and the future.

So you can send Reiki as a shower and into the future, or to help heal the past. You can Reiki your garden, your drinking water, your pets, your family, the Moon, Sun, and the Earth.

Remember, Reiki is not limited, nor is it finite, but we are. So you are only limited by your imagination, your intentions and the purity of your intentions, and by your attunements.

For those who feel the calling to become Reiki Masters and Teachers, this takes over our lives and we literally become Reiki. It becomes who and what we are, not only what we do. At the first level, of course, you can do a self-healing and you can heal others and other things, but only face-to-face.

However, it would be best to not only be studying Reiki and doing all the healings per day that you feel you can, but also to study and experiment with all the aspects of energy and the principles of healing.

Be the peace you seek,
Saille
priya

Post by priya »

Thanks a lot pradeepji and Saille.

I am reading and also trying to experiment and all my doubts are arising out of this and I turn to holistic care to clear all my doubts. Its a wonderful site with all wonderful people in it.

Thanks a lot to every body , stephanji, mohanji and all.....

Love and light to all..

Regards,

Priyadarshini
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Priya,
I think next time I will start the post as " Priya Priya".
For our non-Indian members Priya means dear.

I think if you had any doubts they must been cleared by Pradeep's & Saille's replies.

Your Intent has great powers, use it. ;) Ethically I mean.
Blessings.
pradeep_shaktawat

Thank You Saille ji, n Nice Explanation.
hotice_steve wrote:I think next time I will start the post as " Priya Priya".
For our non-Indian members Priya means dear.
Ha ha ha... :P

Just one Correction "Priy, Priya" (प्रीय,प्रीया) :rD

priya

Post by priya »

Dear ALL,

I love the ' Priya Priya ' thing. Sounds really nice . ;)

I am experimenting a lot with my intuition and mind.

I was very curious with ethereal crystals and wanted to get attuned. I asked my higher self to attune me to EC 1-2-3 and after few minutes I could feel the energy flowing into me, waves of warmth was hitting me from my toes , my head was dizzy. I think i was attuned to EC 1-2-3.

I tried to mediate with the relevant crystal on my chakras and I could sense profound increase in the energy than that I perceive every time. I was suffering from severe headache due to pressures in my office and after reaching home I started to meditate. I never felt like this before. The energy was all around me and i could see waves in all colours on closing my eyes. I felt like some block has been released in my nose and I was able to breath more freely and I felt really content with the air i was breathing. ( I am not able to explain properly). My headache was gone and I felt fresh and revived.

After this I really believed that I got attuned to Ec 1-2-3 just by the intention.

I thank pradeepji and Sallie for giving me the direction for pointing that its all in your mind.

I once again thank you all.

Love

Priya
pradeep_shaktawat

प्रिय प्रीया जी, :hI
Thank You Very Much for Sharing Your Experience. :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD Nice to Know about it.