Expert Advise needed abt Kundalini Reiki

HeartFreedom

Expert Advise needed abt Kundalini Reiki

Post by HeartFreedom »

Hi!

when I got attunement of KR1 from Master Mohan, I used to feel energy flowing in myself clearly when I used to send reiki.......but now even i've got KR1, 2, and 3 from Stefan and KR1 and KR2 from Mohan, i dont feel that effect when i give reiki...... I hardly feel some energy flowing from myslef.........can u tell me why is that????

and only once i felt the Kundalini Fire when i did Kundalini Reiki Meditation after getting KR2 Attunement from Master Mohan ....after that i tried KR Meditation but didnt feel that effect of Kundalini Fire.......so whats that??? can u help me in figuring out this thing??
Tom

Re: Expert Advise needed abt Kundalini Reiki

Post by Tom »

A lot of the early signs of energy flow, especially heat and vibration, can actually be signs of resistance to the flow of energy. As the resistance decreases due to improvements in the flow of energy, the energy seems to disappear. Instead it is actually flowing better than ever - but the signs are different. I had a terrible time with this as I would switch between systems for working with energy as they would seem to stop working and many never seemed to work even from the beginning. I even doubted the existence of working with energy and convinced myself that all the signs it had been working were just tricking myself or placebo. It helped to realize that when the energy seemed to be gone it was usually just that it had changed and I needed to learn to feel it again because it was just more refined. It was happening less often, because it would happen that my awareness of the energy was beginning to catch up with the process as it was happening instead of always having to catch up afterward.