Thirumala Ravinder Chokkam

Request for Surya Shakti Attunement

Post by Thirumala Ravinder Chokkam »

Dear Mohan Garu,

This is my attunement request:

Name                : Thirumala Ravinder Ch
Age                  : 28
Gender              : Male
Location            : Hyderabad , Andrapradesh, India.
Attunement        : Surya Shakti

Reason              :  I am Suffering from Mental Tension, i can not concentrate on anything , that is the reason i want learn reiki fully and clearly, and as the same time i want to help the people those who are suffering from problems like me.

readytolearn

Re: Request for Surya Shakti Attunement

Post by readytolearn »

Dear Thiru,

What you are seeking is already on the forum, if you would kindly go to the attunement section of the forum, and go to Surya Shakti Attunements, you will find all that you need to know, as Mohan has already have the attunement set up. Just follow his instructions and you are there. Good luck, and enjoy the attunement :).

http://theholisticcare.com/forums/viewt ... ?f=15&t=17
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Thiru,
You can accept Suryashakti anytime.
I advice you to take he attunement next week as you have just taken the Usui 2 attunement.
The link is given below by Tanisha in her post.
God Bless

here is the page..........................
mohan wrote: Surya Shakti
Gayatri Mantra

Om bhur bhuvah suvah
Tat savitur varenyam
Bhargo devasya dheemahi
Dhiyo yo nah prachodayat

“O splendid and playful sun, we offer this prayer to thee; enlighten this
craving mind; be our protector; may the radiance of the divine ruler guide
our destiny; wise men salute your magnificence with oblations and words of praise”.

The Vedic scriptures of the Hindu religion refer to the sun as the store house of
inexhaustible power and radiance. The sun god is referred to as Surya or Aditya.
The Vedas are full of hymns describing the celestial body as the source and sustainer
of all life on earth. The origin of the worship of the Sun in India is thus several centuries
old. The sun stands for knowledge, spiritual light and wisdom.
  Surya is worshiped as a chief solar deity. He is a vision of the divine, whose light
fills all the worlds; Surya is also the Cosmic Pillar and support of the universe and the
symbol of the Supreme. Surya is the most popular Vedic God. In Rig Veda III 62.10 he is
worshipped as Savitr, the source of life and light. The Sun is to be installed in the temple
of our body so that it dispels darkness by its effulgence once and all for all time-the
darkness of ignorance.
  Surya is portrayed with hair and arms of gold, three eyes, and four hands holding water
lilies the flower that longs for the dawn and drives a chariot pulled by seven horses representing
the seven days of the week. In Hindu religious literature, Surya is notably mentioned as the visible
form of God that one can see every day.
  The Indian system of beliefs regards sunlight as the greatest of disinfectants; hence the sun is associated with healing power. Legend has it that Samba the son of Krishna was cured of leprosy
by his worship of the sun god. It is still believed by many that sun worship offered at several of
the sun temples all over India, is a cure for leprosy and other skin ailments, blindness and infertility.

Accepting Surya Shakti

Founder of this system has made a general attunement to all those interested may accept it.
Posture:
First, you need to create the proper setting. Find a calm quiet spot, turn on some soft mood music, perhaps light a few candles and or incense. Wear loose fitting comfortable clothing, and no shoes or
socks. Get comfortable!  Sit, either on the floor on your knees sitting back on your heels, or with your
legs crossed, or if you are more comfortable in a chair, then sit up straight, knees together feet flat on floor.

To invoke this intent merely say:
“ I accept Surya Shakti attunement as Mohan has manifested”
It may last 15 to 20 minutes. Enjoy!  :D

Healing with Surya Shakti

Surya Shakti can be used stand alone or we may combine it to any other healing modality for
synergic effect. Put your hand on the patient’s body think about Surya Shakti to start the energy
flow. Let energy flow.

Here are the instructions for remote, long distance healing:

1. Visualize the patient, or the patient’s name in the palm of your hand. Then place
    your palms together.
2. Clear your thoughts and think to yourself Surya Shakti to start the energy flow. 
    Just let the energy flow.  You don’t have to concentrate on keeping the energy
    flow coming in, it will flow freely of its own accord…just relax and enjoy the energy.   
3. When 3-5 minutes have passed you will feel the energy stop, or you may feel a little
    tired or drained. That means that you are finished. The healing energy will however,
    continue to work in the patient.

This is the same method that should be used for self-healing.  It is a good idea to perform a self-healing every day.

you can download manual at [iurl=http://www.theholisticcare.com/manuals.htm]www.theholisticcare.com/manuals.htm[/iurl]

Dear Hotice_steve & Tanisha,

Thank you for your advice i will go through the link and I accepect the Suryashakti.

Thiru.
readytolearn

Post by readytolearn »

Dear Thiru,

You are very welcome, and may you have a blessed weekend. :)

Tanisha
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Thiru,
don't forget your feedback. lol!  ;D
God Bless & Happy healing

Dear Mohan garu,

I accepted the Suryashakti today and started self-healing also. i felt very happy and i also observed the rays of sun have hitted my head freequently, its a wonderful experience for 15 minutes for me.

I am very much thankful to you and Hotice_steve and Tanisha for your support.

Thiru.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Thiru,
All The best to you
You can now use SuryaShakti on Jyothi. It will be very helpful for her blood disorders & general energy level.
God Bless