reiki box and surya shakthi

inexhaustible power and radiance.
Amudhan

reiki box and surya shakthi

Post by Amudhan »

I will like to know whether the idea of reiki box can be used in suryashakthi also. if so how i am to do the same. Simply keeping the box between my palms is enough or should i do some other things also or to put it in another style can we create a suryashakthi box
Tom

Re: reiki box and surya shakthi

Post by Tom »

Crystals and metals tend to hold energy better than wood or paper, so you might get better results if you attune a couple pieces of quartz and store them in the box. You may have to attune the box to Surya Shakti on a weekly basis to keep the energy flowing into it. It is enough to hold the box and intend to attune it to Surya Shakti, and just feel the energy flowing into it. Maybe you can use the master symbol from Usui Reiki to intend that the box be charged with Surya Shakti every day automatically, but it will still be better to put your hands on it and reattune it every so often to Surya Shakti.
Saille

Post by Saille »

I have a Reiki Box for anyone who requests a healing. I write their name, location, and specific request on a piece of paper.

Holding the paper in my hands, I do a distance healing. Then I put each paper in the Reiki Box.

Inside the Reiki Box I have the papers, and I charged a large piece of rough amethyst (the only stone I have, and it seemed appropriate), also charged with Reiki.

Each night, I open the box, and place my hands wherever and however it feels right. I find that it's different every time. I always, however, hold my hands over the box and send it Reiki. Sometimes I'll be drawn to one person's request or anothers. I'll then do whatever kind of healing or sending that my intuition and Guides recommend.

Soon I'll be taking out some of the older ones, and some in which people have said their issues were alleviated. I'll take those outside and burn them with a stick of incense to help send the issues into the smoke where they can be completely healed (which is my belief).

I look forward to following this discussion, since I'm always looking for new things to try when it comes to Reiki!
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Thanks for sharing dear Saille.
I do keep a list in my wallet.
Only add on request or if I feel people need it most.
Also included there are some permanent affirmations,
permanent intentions like good rain, good crop etc.

Your technique also is very powerful. it sends to the cosmos a powerful request.
also your ingenuity helps break some strong non positive patterns.
Keep up the good work be blessed ever.
Saille

Post by Saille »

hotice_steve wrote:I do keep a list in my wallet.
Only add on request or if I feel people need it most.
Also included there are some permanent affirmations,
permanent intentions like good rain, good crop etc.
What a wonderful idea. I'll keep a list in the notebook I carry with me, and can add names to bookmarks, too. Thank you! (Also, do you prefer to be addressed as Steve?) Now I want to give some thought to other ways I can send healing. We're only limited by our lack of creativity and the limitations we put on ourselves.

Namaste.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Saille,
You can call me steve. my close friends call me that.
We're only limited by our lack of creativity and the limitations we put on ourselves.
Entirely agree with you. was doing distance healing before Usui Reiki 2 as attunements were too costly $2000
Tashi dalek