surya shakti feedback and a question

inexhaustible power and radiance.
lighthope

surya shakti feedback and a question

Post by lighthope »

yesterday i received my surya shakti attunement. i felt dizziness and headache..my water intake increased yeasterday.

i have one question i m doing surya namaskar and some pranayam form past 3 months ( not regularly). but after starting this i started to feel burnning sensation on my face and doctor diagnose eczema on my face and hands. i m confused is this becoz of surya namaskar or becoz of any other factor.. what shuld i do.

one more question i m usui reiki level 2 student and requested to mohan ji for kundalini reiki 1 is it ok? or i shuld request for usui reiki master attunement first ..?
plzz reply Mohan Ji and stephen.

thanks
god bless u
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: surya shakti feedback and a question

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Monika,
Suryashakti will be very useful to you.
But do not use it if you are going out immediately as dizziness is common till you are fully used to it. Grounding is very important after any Light session especially so in Suryashakti.
Member Sean Bailey has written a beautiful post on it. Here it is... Surya Shakti Grounding
Regarding Surya Namaskar & Pranayam....
One should be regular in doing the kriyas. Believe me I have tried all systems, there is nothing better than Pranayam & regular Surya Namskar. Best way to regulate Prana(LifeForce),Clear Negativity at all levels without even intending.
In your case Anulom Vilom is very important to balance the Endocrine system especially the PCOS you mentioned. Also A good amount of Kapalbhati. Initially it is normal for symptoms to increase, but withim 3 weeks you will improve at unbelievable pace. All Kriyas like Reiki, any Lightwork & Pranayam should be followed by a reasonable moment of Silence & Stillness in order to have maximum benefit. if you can manage Kumbhak nothing like it.
With regards to Binaural you mentioned in another post .....
It is very very effective. It is not self balancing like Reiki. So please use it with discretion & proper knowledge of the frequncies used. One can easily cause a gland to over-secrete a hormone. So be careful about the length of time & the target reason you are taking it.
lighthope wrote:one more question i m usui reiki level 2 student and requested to mohan ji for kundalini reiki 1 is it ok? or i shuld request for usui reiki master attunement first ..?
The prerequisite for Kundalini Reiki is Usui Master. So its Usui Master on the line for you.
Many Blessings,
Stephen
lighthope

Re: surya shakti feedback and a question

Post by lighthope »

thank you stephen for proper guidance..