Surya Shakti Grounding

inexhaustible power and radiance.
Sean

Surya Shakti Grounding

Post by Sean »

The sun is a heavenly body however it is...... as we know a big part of the earthly cycles as well. We are taught when grounding to reach up to the heavens as well as root ourselves into the earth. Some individuals like myself have a problem with the Instant ability to ground ourselves and “Get Ready” for whatever is about to face us.

Step 1: Know In Advance What The Golden Light Will Bring You

Plant's are to me an excellent representation of how one should act. They thrive and grow in the light. They know that the Light is above. And they know in order to maintain the roots below they must span out toward that light... Follow that light and be in that light as much as they possibly can.

This energy is such that you will constantly be in the same light that the plants use to stay in not only a literal way “Grounded” but also Spiritually grounded. This energy given to us is in our hearts.. And that instrument of survival go's with us wherever we may travel. So knowing that the Golden Light is within our hearts always.... Knowing that it will help us grow and prosper in the light and Furthermore knowing that no evil can withstand the light is the major step in maintaining consistent grounding ability's.

Step 2: Keep The Light On

We have one advantage with this Energy that Vegetation and even mother earth herself does not have. This energy does not Dim unless we allow it to. Even at the far side of the earth the Sun's energy's are still with us in our hearts.. By keeping this energy in and around us.... We stay actively grounded.

I was in a situation a few days ago that I felt might have a bad outcome. It involved an individual in my life that had administrative power over me in my job. This individual did not like the method of action I took involving a work related issue and sought to punish me for it. This issue had taken place days prior to a meeting I was to have on said issue. So we both had time to swell up on the matter and come to our own conclusions.

I knew this person was wrong in the feelings towards me.. However I was still worried about the outcome. On my drive to work I simply looked at the palm of my right hand. Thought about the person and asked the Energy to surround the individual with the light subdue any darkness that may manifested during the time they had to think about the matter.

I also asked that the energy due the same for me.. And keep me in the Golden Light through this trial. Upon arriving to work the individual decided that perhaps overreaction had taken place and no actions needed to be taken. Even after telling me for days disciplinary actions would be taken..

We shook hands and maintained smiles as well as peace and harmony among ourselves. Now had I not been walking in beauty.. Had the light not been with me.. I might have seen a different outcome. Anger is a productive emotion but works very much to our disadvantage at times. Like clouds it blocks the light and stunts growth for everything involved in it.

In other wards spreading this energy out among others in your life.. Or perhaps even to individuals that are around you and are not an active part of your life.. Will produce the right amount of light to maintain a sense of harmony in yourself and others to get the job done properly.

Step 3: Remember to thank the divine source

Manners even apply to the heavenly bodies. Thanking the Supreme Architect for your ability's to stay square with the light will help you maintain your grounding abilities. Thank god for the energy.. Thank god for the results that occur in your distant healing of darkness from a person or place.. A simple thank you during prayer go's along way and also acts as a reminder that YOU are aware this energy is in you.. That you accept it being there and that it works with you always.

Conclusion:

Know what the light brings you, Keep the light on and Thank the creator for the light is some of the best free advice anyone can give. It is by acting and parting in love of yourself, Others around you and those above you that will keep you in a solid state of harmony. Walk well in the light. Grow and be grounded always from the heart. And you will fear no danger.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Surya Shakti Grounding

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Sean,
Thanks for sharing your methods.
Very good fundamentals.
Be Blessed
Amudhan

Post by Amudhan »

What is golden light, is this another name for Suryashakthi and throughout your posting are you referring to suryashakthi only or any other form energy. I am new to suryashakthi so i am asking all these questions
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
thank you very much

great post about SURYA-SHAKTI
:F0