Feedback on Surya Shakti Attunement

inexhaustible power and radiance.
loveangels

Feedback on Surya Shakti Attunement

Post by loveangels »

Last night I accepted Surya Shakti. After some seconds I started to feel the energy coming in through my crown chakra, tingling all the way down my neck and back. I also recall feeling warmth in my abdomen. It was very pleasant and satisfying. After some minuts I felt very relaxed and light.

So hey! another remote attunement with great sensations. For those who doubt on remote attunements, believe me they're for real, same real stuff like hands-on attunement .

Thank you to all who make this possible, many blessings to all. :V: :yS
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Feedback on Surya Shakti Attunement

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Eva,
Thanks for sharing.
SuryaShakti is a great modality indeed.
It feels very tingly.
I feel you have affinity for the sun thats why you were attracted to it. As you know the Solar Plexus Chakra is the chakra associated with the Sun, so you the felt the concentration in the stomach area.
If you start the Surya Namaskar exercises mentioned in the manual you are further going to fortify the energy besides various direct health benefits. Your day starts with such a positive attitude if you can manage to wake up before sunrise & schedule it around sunrise. I have not managed that till now. I think dear Mohan does that.
Grounding is very important after every SuryaShakti session. People have reported to me giddiness for a while.
use it & enjoy its benefits.
God Bless & all the best.
Tenaya

Post by Tenaya »

I am also posting feedback on the Surya Shakti attunement and felt that it made sense to add to your thread rather than start a new one. I accepted the attunement yesterday. I felt not so much a tingly, but a gentle glowing sensation. I accepted it in the morning in my home, however, later in the day I went on a walk and felt the desire to repeat the attunement. I was sitting on the earth beneath the soft evening sun and felt the energy with much more power than the first time. To the moderators: is this appropriate, to accept an attunement twice?

Thank you very much!
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

is this appropriate, to accept an attunement twice?
Yes, you can download the attunement as many times as you wish.
just follow your intuitions.
good luck.
loveangels

Post by loveangels »

I enjoy very much surya shakti, it feels sooo tingly, senation is strong.

Every time I feel the universal energy in any of its forms, honestly, I feel lika a little girl with a new toy. :V: :gL :yS :wD :Lv

I really feel like I'm receiving universal love.