Need answers on Surya Shakti

inexhaustible power and radiance.
gaid39

Need answers on Surya Shakti

Post by gaid39 »

:rD Hello Dear Brother and generous mohan, my attuner for Ayurveda reiki master teacher and all dear friend Stephen ,White-Light ki and all light workers
First I am sorry for my absence that is due to my my work as reporter and secondly because of doing healing every day to several patients specially who are attacked and possessed by harmful entities .The unique Source of the light and healing ,Allah, helped me to liberate uncountable patients from these entities thay some of them spoken to me via patients even in presence of their families who listen to the discussion. many of reki and non reiki based universal healing energies modalities are used one them Ayerveda reiki " it is efficient and wonderful "
- I discoverd that some entities proposing to the possessed persons to live in their bodies in order to channel healing to people.So the entity becomes the healer or the energy of healing. I spoke recently with an entity who do healing through possessed woman who accepted to live harmoniously with the entity. So ,it is not universal healing energy.It is the energy of the entity.
- I discoverd that when doing healing to some healers ,friends of mine, who requested me to help them to get rid of such disturbances ,they used to do healing via hidden entities in their bodies and the entities remaining unknown by them until told them about and they didn't feel them and they believe that those entities are the Source or God since they did healing generally successfully . During my healing sessions they discoverd that was not the Source but some entities who did healing in order to possess them forever.They revised their beliefs and corrected the situation so as only the universal energies remain in their bodies to be channeled to patients.
*** Now to dear Brother Mohan
I 'd like to write you in private post about Surya Shakti because the option of private messages dispeared in the forum.So, As you are the founder, I have some questions and remarks on this energy that I need to be answered and explaned to me ,of course, does'n mind you.
My email box khalifa_gaid@yahoo.fr
Allah,Light and Love bless you all
gaid39

Re: Need answers on Surya Shakti

Post by gaid39 »

Sorry I noticed that in my computer the private message option doen't run but in another computer it is Ok. I failed to modify the message after submitting it
Khalifa gaid