Feedback on Surya Shakti Reiki Attunement

inexhaustible power and radiance.
ManishSeth

Feedback on Surya Shakti Reiki Attunement

Post by ManishSeth »

Dear Mohan,

It took me last few days to make up my mind to take Surya Shakti attunement and today was the day I thought I will go ahead and do it.

I sat on my bed and initiated the attunement process as suggested in the Manual. After about 5-10 seconds throbbing sensation came in my palms like in USUI Reiki. I could also feel something happening with my crown and brow chakra. This followed by feeling of heat especially on my upper back/lower neck area (Around Heart Chakra) and the feeling was similar to strong sun rays falling in that area. Infact that feeling still persists. The heat was strongest in back side of Throat/heart chakra and it even came on the chest for sometime at heart chakra level.

Attunement continued for around 20 minutes and then subsided. Since this was a new modality for me, I tried giving it to my pet dog who was uneasy since morning and even during the process when I was getting attuned but is sound asleep now.

Also, one other feeling I noticed during attunement is the feeling of laziness just like it happens when you sit out in the sun! Does this happen or is it just a feeling I got.

The feeling of this energy is similar but different from USUI Reiki.

Its amazing how this attunement can enable a person to tap on Sun's lifeforce energy without actually being out in the sun.
(correct me if I am wrong).

I look forward to doing Kundalini Reiki L1 when you tentatively open it for next Sunday.

Also, I have requested for certificate for USUI L3 and am curious on by when would I recieve it.

Many Thanks for great initiative of making such wonderful sources of energy available to one and all.

Love and Light, :yS
Manish Seth
ManishSeth

Re: Feedback on Surya Shakti Reiki Attunement

Post by ManishSeth »

Dear Forum Members,

Based on my feedback my mom also got convinced for the Surya Shakti attunement and took the same. Her experience was almost similar to mine.

(She is USUI Level 2 that she did in 2006 but thereafter stopped and resumed it only about a month back).

Love & Light
Manish
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Manish,
Thanks for the feedback.
Delighted to know that your mom took it down.
Use it to gain plenty of benefits. Please use it to heal the needy.
Its a great form of energy.
We all know the benefits of the Sun.
Good in all skin & circulatory conditions.
Also important as a energy boost or any form of rejuvenation or purification.
God Bless
ManishSeth

Post by ManishSeth »

Namaste!

I read in some forum outside THC that Surya Shakti is tapping of Sun's energy, however, it is not Reiki.

Request, if some one could shed more light on it.

Regards with Love and Light :yS
Manish Seth