Copyright on manual

inexhaustible power and radiance.
Sunseeker

Copyright on manual

Post by Sunseeker »

Dear mohan

As I have very nice experience with your Surya Shakti Energy I would like to spread it in my region. Here most people speak german therefor I would like to ask you whether you could give me allowance to translate you manual to german and spread it for free. Of course I will always give your copyright notice and reference to your website.

Is this ok for you?

Another question is - do I have to connect all persons by refering to your general energy deposit directly or is an attuned Surya Shakti Master/Teacher able to pass on the energy by himself?

Best wishes

Sunseeker
Stephan
Last edited by Sunseeker on Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Copyright on manual

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Stephan,
Thats a nice thought. Also you are sticking to the rules.
I think our dear Mohan will be very happy.
I am sure you have told the people what THC is all about. Its primary goal & the long term ones. If not please do so.
You can also place a copy of it on the website itself.
Write a formal mail to Master Mohan in the forum messenger seeking his wishes. Also request Rahul's email addy  so that you can send the finished manual to be uploaded on the THC website.

The Suryashakti system is free for all to accept. The attunement has been sent to the Ethers by the generous Master Mohan for the good of all. Carefully train the newbies to energy systems. After explaining your students the system, explain this. 
               To invoke this intent merely say:
  “ I accept Surya Shakti attunement as Mohan has manifested”
  It may last 15 to 20 minutes. Enjoy!

Ofcourse that will be in German. ;D ;D ;D

Thanks a lot.
God Bless
Last edited by hotice_steve on Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Dear Stephan,
It is nice to read, you liked Surya Shakti. I appreciate your efforts to spread this light.
Please go ahead for the translation and send me the translated version so as can be
uploaded on THC. I wish you a good luck.
“of course I will always give your copyright notice and reference to your website.”
Thanks! I appreciate.
I think Stephen (hotice_steve) has answered your question correctly, but exaggerated too :o
love,
Mohan :D
Last edited by mohan on Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Come on dear Mohan  ;)
You are very generous & informal too. :D
Congrats dear & All the best
God Bless.
Sunseeker

Post by Sunseeker »

Dear Mohan
Dear Stephen

Many thanks for your positive feedback and support. As soon as I have finished my translation I will send it to you. I hope that I can lead a lot of good students to this wonderful energy system.

Thanks again and God bless you

Sunseeker