Why Bad Things Happen

hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Why Bad Things Happen

Post by hotice_steve »

• They could be a product of limiting beliefs you hold about yourself, others, or life itself (which you can of course change).
  • Perhaps you have attracted something negative because you do not know the full extend of your worth, value and deserving. Guilt, shame, and negative self-concepts can also attract negative or painful situations. Self-love will always help to heal and resolve this. Your worth is innate; you cannot add to or subtract from it and you deserve totally and utterly simply by being alive. You are born of love, returning to love.
  • Perhaps you are caught in a victim or martyr story, or have a self-pity agenda that is feeding the experience.
  • Are you addicted to drama? Do you use drama to feel alive and distract yourself from issues and possible other emotions you are avoiding?
  • What may seem ‘bad’ from your current perspective could be a blessing in disguise and actually be bringing you closer to a brighter future whether you realise it at the time or not.
  • Repressed emotions may attract people and situations that trigger or mirror these buried emotions. This can ultimately help you recognize what may need healing, changing or releasing within.
  • You may have simply made a bad choice. If you learn from a mistake you will gain from it. Making mistakes is part of being human. Don’t fall in to the trap of guilt and self-condemnation. Instead, Recognize, acknowledge, forgive and change.
  • Something ‘bad’ happening may stem from an unconscious pattern, belief or story about the way life is, or buried wounds that are being brought to light to heal and transform.
  • Perhaps there’s something you’re avoiding or sabotaging through a bad thing happening, such as success, love or intimacy. It may be worth examining any beliefs and fears around these. Are you more comfortable with failure than success? Do you believe ‘life is a struggle’? Do you feel guilty about success being easy?, etc.
  • Gifts, healing and learning can come through challenges. The situation could be one from which you learn, grow and become more of who you are.
    Perhaps you face a fear and move through it, transforming and releasing that fear in the process and rising to triumph with greater strength and belief in yourself. Perhaps you discover the gift of forgiveness and deeper levels of love and compassion for yourself and others.
    Perhaps you are spurred through pain to connect more deeply to the light within and develop more love for yourself and others.
    Perhaps in experiencing a ‘dark night of the soul’ you are better able to be a lantern for others, offering them hope and a way through, which is part of your soul’s purpose.
  • Challenges can also serve as wake up calls when you are out of alignment with your true self, disconnected from your path or heading in the wrong direction.
    The false nobility of struggle, sacrifice and martyrhood only take you away from happiness, love, success and shining your light, all of which are precious gifts not only to you, but to the world too.
    That said, problems can hide gifts, as well as insights, healings, and positive change, and some challenges may turn out to be blessings in disguise. We rarely see the bigger picture or know the full extent of our soul’s path from our everyday current perspectives.
The above is just a brief outline of possibilities, of which there can be many more.
Post by bro Chandresh on similar topic......
Why Bad Things Happen with Good People
chandresh_kumar

Re: Why Bad Things Happen

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Guruji,

Fantastic Post !! If we are always positive, doing good, feeling good, can handle situations.... Bad things minimizes..... Very true..!!! :wD

You have revealed technically many secrets...

I pray for those who are doing BAD for others. (Each action has reaction...)

Regards,
priya

Post by priya »

Excellent post at the right time...when i needed it. I am feeling very depressed , dejected and angry no reason for the same. ( May be there are...) I know and I have always been positive in life but last few days dont feel like myself....I feel like venting out lots of anger and When I sit for meditation I see all horrid faces....My MIND is playing ticks...NEED to tame it :)

RIGHT TIMING SIR AND GREAT WISDOM

Regards,
Priya
chandresh_kumar

Dear Priya

Many times You try to do good and happen bad or you do selflessness and find selfishness... in such cases frustration may happen...

I have also faced and even facing situations I am writing for... to get rid from this negativity one day I've asked to my first Guruji of Reiki that "Guruji, even I am unable to follow First principle of Reiki - for Today I'll not angry.... - I become angry many times"

He has replied "When you are on straight path, people will not digest this and they will bother you unnecessary... In this case you will feel angry, anxiety, frustration, and other negativity... BUT NEVER LOOSE YOUR PATH.... ultimately you'll win..."

These words strike me many times and to choose my path.. Frustration, Anger, etc. negative energies are not good for our health... But if these impulse stay for long time in our body... negativity will drastically increase... it is always good to throw them out... and then go into shelter of peace..

Mostly we have pain for the persons who are closed, they also love us.... sometime understanding mismatches and then closeness may convert into little distances... Removal of these distances is also require.... as both side frequency of love is higher but due to misunderstanding our mind cannot see the REAL and bad feelings help to show this misunderstanding as reality.... that is why throwing out thse negative feelings is require. Understanding is basic need of healthy relations... Only love or affection is not enough.. Sensible is who initiate to delete misunderstanding...

Love and Light...
lighthope

Post by lighthope »

true words chandresh ji.. but when you r looking that some close relations r exploiting u and trying to cheat u and ur family they r planning to take over all property of ur parents..then it is very difficult to become calm becoz when greed and cunningness comes in any relation then it is better to break that relation..
chandresh_kumar

In such cases, Monika ji, it is crime which is done for bad intentions and to get money by this...

YES, I agreed there would be "No Mercy"....

However, I havent written about this, my gesture towards our family relations where "there is no Money in between"

Regards,