The year 2012

John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

The year 2012

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Namaste dear lightworkers
Lately I did a search on internet about rumors which tells us many different or similar things about this year...
Some of them are optimistic and some others negative and pesimistic.
There are many people who say that great natural disasters will take place on our planet caused from a planet which orbit comes through our solar system which will have as an effect the polarity switch of earth...earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions...
Others more spiritual say that this very year the earth will pass to the 12th dimension which will be the best phase of our creations evolution.
Also the ancient Mayan calendar stops at 23 December 2012!!!
There are many more things that will happen according with religions, profecies, races, myths etc
Does any has info about this subject?
Your comments...

Light and Joy Blessings and Wishes
readytolearn

Re: The year 2012

Post by readytolearn »

Hello dear John,
All I can say about the year 2012 as you said is the end of the Mayan calander.  And all lightworkers are in an ascension process at this time, some have ascended more than others, and some are just getting started. I know that I am in ascension process due to the ascension symptoms that I'm having such as restless nights, waking up at the exact same three times daily, sometimes feeling drained for no reason, and time synchronicity. I have the full list, as I will post it for all to see what symptoms you are having as well. If i am not mistaken, we are ascending in the fifth dimension now. I hope this has helped some. ;D ;D ;D

Namaste, and have a blessed weekend all.

Tanisha
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Namaste dear Tanisha
Thank you very much for your response it reminds me many things from my effects....lol
Looking forward to read your list...

Light and Joy Blessings and Wishes
readytolearn

Post by readytolearn »

HERE ARE SOME OF THE ASCENSION SYMPTOMS I WAS TALKING ABOUT.  HOPE THIS HELPS.

•  Feeling as if you are in a pressure cooker or in intense energy; feeling stress. This is one of the first ascension symptoms that a person usually feels. In the beginning, when the energy shifts arrive, they bring with them a New and higher vibration. Old patterns, behaviors and beliefs are being pushed to the surface for release. Feeling all this pressure going on inside of you can feel like great stress or that you are on overload. If you are still in a conventional life with mainstream pressures, this New energy can really add to your pile. You will eventually adjust to this higher vibration and much will be activated for release within you as well. More room inside for more of the higher energy!   
•  Depression. This symptom is most definitely in the top three and very widely experienced. The ascension process purges so much of the darker and denser energies from us, that we find ourselves “in them” for quite some time. We may feel like things are simply never going to get better. And to add insult to injury, the outer world is no longer in alignment with the new higher vibrating you. It doesn't feel so good out there and it may feel like there is nowhere to go that does. Therefore, everything around us feels just plain ugly and icky. And in addition, when we are vibrating higher and have to wait for the outside to manifest itself in a higher way of being, it can feel like it is taking forever. Feelings of let down and feelings that things will never change are so very common. This is a long process. An upside down reality, world and human is having to turn rightside up. There is a jewel in the length of the process, though, and a necessary and perfectly intended by-product. We cannot create from the ego. We have to get to a place where we are OK no matter what is going on. Feeling disappointment for what feels like forever eventually makes us realize that we will never get anything that we feel we cannot live without. When we learn to detach and release all attachments, we always get precisely what we want. It is like magic and a very key part of the ascension process involving letting go of all attachments. When we arrive in this space, we are truly in heaven as absolutely nothing can affect us here and we also get whatever we desire, even though we desire nothing. This is a true symptom of “arriving” and one can only feel total peace from this point on.
•  Anxiety, panic and feelings of hysteria. When our egos begin to depart, they literally freak out as they do not want to cease to exist. It may feel as if everything is ending (most of everything is!). Your system is also on overload and you may feel as if you are hyperventilating. Things are happening to you that you may not understand. You are also losing behavior patterns of a lower vibration that you developed for survival in 3D. This may make you feel vulnerable and powerless. These patterns and behaviors you are losing are not needed in the higher realms. When we experience death during a 3D process, we can panic and have anxiety as we do not know where we are going. When I went through a big leap, I knew I was “going.” My non-physical ascension guide told me to trust and relax, as it was really quite peaceful on the other side. None-the-less, with no frame of reference, it was difficult. Now, I totally trust and go with all of it and it greatly helps. When you finally “arrive” you will eventually feel much love, safety and unity. Just wait! And also know that others are going where you are going ... you are not going alone.   
•  A need to eat often along with what feels like attacks of low blood sugar. A craving for protein. This is another one of the first symptoms that is felt by many. Our bodies are using up an incredible amount of fuel for this process. As we are literally being turned inside out, every ounce of energy we have is being utilized. I have found it best to eat the protein along with being still during this time. These low blood sugar periods come and go for several years, but get much better as our bodies begin adjusting.   
•  Weight gain, especially in the abdominal area. Weight gain has been experienced and reported by many. It's interesting that many of the ascension symptoms greatly mock menopausal symptoms, except that many men are having them too! I have found that the abdominal area is a great protector for the solar plexus. With our internal vibrations beginning to rise, the outside world feels pretty horrendous at times. Whenever I am in the “outside” world, I notice that my belly seems to expand. There are some who believe that as we reach higher states of consciousness, we get a “Buddha belly.” These individuals take great pride in their swollen bellies! (I prefer a flat and trim one, myself …) But all over weight gain is common as well. As we lose more and more of our density, we subconsciously fear that we will disappear and want some extra weight. In addition, this extra weight is very beneficial in keeping us grounded and in supporting us in processing and holding these New higher vibrations. No matter what you do, from intense and regular exercise to fasting, this extra weight will not come off because it is not supposed to. It is here to help us. It took me two years, but I finally got used to it.   
•  Unusual aches and pains throughout different parts of your body. This is another of the most common symptoms. Manifesting just about anywhere, this is a sign of purifying and releasing blocked energy that is vibrating at a 3D level while other parts of us are vibrating higher. You may feel pain in various areas of your body for several weeks and then it will simply vanish with no explanation.   
•  A feeling of disorientation; not knowing where you are; a loss of a sense of place. “Where in the world am I? I do not fit anywhere and nothing seems to fit or feel remotely right! And I do not know where I belong or where I am going or what I am supposed to be doing either!” Ever had this conversation with the universe? You have been knocked out of your old grooves by an energy shift and are in between realities. You have successfully left much behind and are in a very new space but have not integrated yet. You won't have much time to integrate, though, because as soon as you get comfortable you will be moving on into the next higher vibrating space. And in addition, the outside world does not remotely match the way you are now highly vibrating.   
•  A sudden disappearance of friends, activities, habits, jobs and residences. One of the most basic and prevalent experiences in the higher realms involves the Law Of Attraction. Like energies always attract like and similar energies. This relates to the dimensional hierarchies as well. We will always be matched with what and how we are vibrating. As we go higher and higher, this phenomenon becomes much more magnified and also becomes one of the basic cores of our reality and existence. Through the ascension process, we are evolving beyond what we used to be, and therefore the people and surroundings that no longer match our vibration simply leave our space. This can sometimes occur rather dramatically or at times through a simple desire resulting from an inability to relate to them like we used to. When an energy shift occurs, it can feel as though a bomb has been dropped and everything in our world has been scattered from here to there. Eventually we realign with the New. When the New arrives, you will feel so-o-o-o much better!   
•  Experiencing emotional ups and downs; weeping. Our emotions are what carries the energy. When we are falling apart (and we are doing just that), we can get pretty emotional. When we are releasing, we can cry at the drop of a hat. A sad movie can make us cry, or even a sad commercial. We can cry when we experience kindness and we can cry when we feel relief and we can cry when we see any kind of suffering. The tears are a great cleanser and releaser. I always know when some New energy has arrived because I can simply cry while I am driving along in the car. This seems to be an on-going symptom that does not gradually leave us. But at least it is fairly painless!   
• Vivid, wild and sometimes violent dreams. We are releasing many lifetimes of lower vibrational energy through our dreams. If you are one who usually receives their higher information through dreams, you will most likely do a lot of releasing at night. I consider you to be lucky, as some are doing much of their releasing while they are wide awake. These dreams usually do not make sense, but if you are good at dream analysis you can usually figure them out. These acid trip like dreams are up and visible because they contain energy that is on its' way out, never to return. Through this process, we are releasing all of our past lives.   
•  Memory loss; difficulty accessing words. So many are having this symptom that we can only laugh as we try to converse with each other. “I was having a glass of ... you know what I mean ... that white stuff ... uh ... what's it called?” “Did you watch the ... er ... that event where everyone competes from around the world?” At times we cannot even talk at all because we are simply unable to access much of anything. When this occurs, you are going back and forth between dimensions and experiencing a “disconnect.” Another rather related occurrence is trying to type words and having the letters become jumbled in the wrong order. In this case, we are not in alignment with “time” and our flow is disconnected as part of our energy is here and another part is further ahead.

;) ;D :o ::) :)
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

simply WOW
Rahul
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rahul »

Really Amazing!
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

umhBIG HELP
Great Work Tanisha.
We will pass on this stages in Peace & harmony.
Myst

Post by Myst »

Hello dear friends,
I did not read this until this moment, so I hope you will forgive me for my posting a list of ascension symptoms after you had already posted this. I was reading a posting in "distance healing" requesting healing for some illness that doctors could not help/diagnose/cure. It just reminded me of ascension, so I posted the list I have for physical symptoms, under metaphyscial chat, directing the person to my list.

Anyway, I am very glad that this is being posted, however many times it is posted. I hope that more people will see this and begin to understand all the weird little quirky aches, pains, and lack of sleep that accompany this raising of consciousness, and that they are not hypochondriacs or going crazy. :D
Much love to all of you here at theholisticcare.

Love and Peace,
Erin