Want to introduce myself and will be giving free sessions

Here you can introduce yourself, and know about our other members.
mikefarley001

Want to introduce myself and will be giving free sessions

Post by mikefarley001 »

HI friends and family of reiki and or energy based healing energy of MANY kinds!I am 31 years old and i live in south caifornia. I am a born healer and i also had recieved a spontaneous initiation 6 years ago. I am also a reiki master with 3 different "reiki" healing systems, not including other healing based energy such as the spontaneous initiation and among others. I am here because I want to not only contribute but if it is okay with the head of this forum i would like to send free distant sessions and "possibly" attunements depending if it is okay or not. One form of reiki i have not gotten to explore do to being too busy on my path of self spiritual developmet working with these other much higher frequency based energies shinning the light of these energies outward for all to benefit and the results are tremendous! anyway kundalini reiki, although a bit lower vibrational energy than i am used to working with, never the less i have always wanted to master that system as well. Note: just because one is a reiki master does not mean he has mastered that energy based healing! learning goes on for a lifetime, sometimes we master these but these are cases which are considered very lucky with much divine guidance.. I have SO MUCH to contribute here and i really did not mean to make my introduction into a book, hehehe. it just happeneds when i get excited and i DO get excited each and everytime i Speak of the different healing frequencies on which the energy exists on whether coming from the highest of all dimensions closest to source OR coming from a lower area such as the 5th dimension.
I am also a clairaudient and an empath, which sucks but its deal-able for the most part. I do have 1 daughter whom i attuned to the energy i recieved from the spontaneous initiation on total accident, even though i wanted her to be able to feel it and try it, little did i know at the time that intention is all you need to attune a person, in turn i did attune her half brother and my nephew. they have shown a huge increase in wonderful things regarding themselves. to be honest each one was accidet and didnt realize i attuned each of them until they said michael, daddy, uncle we can feel the energy from eachothers hands like you! i thought to myself "OH BOY" her moms gonna love this. lol. there is nothing wrong with it anyways. OKAY im getting waaay off track. i better stop. thank you for reading,
-Michael South california
P.S. I am definitely interested in kundalini reiki and i cant explain why, i learned to go with what my spiritual guidance leads me to/pulls me to and ive learned to trust it. I just cant find the page where i request it, unless i make an open post requesting it, someone please let me know, also reply to my post, or BOOK LOL and let me know who you are as i would love to make a nice network of friends here. what a wonderful place!
-----------------------------------------
"My reality today was created from my thoughts of yesterday"
-ME
Tom

Re: Want to introduce myself and will be giving free session

Post by Tom »

Welcome to the forum here.

It has been a while since I last saw the free attunements offered here.

The energy work you describe sounds good to me. I would be interested in healing and / or attunements.

I have Kundalini Reiki, having been attuned to it back in 2002 by John Hicks and then later on in 2009 by Ole Gabrielsen. If you would like, and if you could please provide your information also, I would be happy to send this to you by chi ball attunement. That would let you call in the levels at your convenience.

Attunement Request Format

Name: Tom K
Age (approximately) : 39
(e.g. City & Country)

Have you introduced yourself at the forum?

I think I did years ago when first joining, for the purpose of then requesting an attunement.

Have you completed requisite study for the attunement?

There are no manuals for this style, but I have read hundreds of other manuals.

Attunement Style and level:

This is something new and neither of us has a name for it.

Why are you interested in attunements?

The nice thing about attunements is that they give me access to more energies to use to work on myself afterward. Sometimes the experience is extremely weak and often I don't seem to feel anything, but at other times the attunement process is a vivid experience and it gives me learning that I can't get from just reading.

Additional information:

At this point I have been attuned to over a thousand reiki systems.
mikefarley001

Post by mikefarley001 »

Thank you for your reply!! :) I have included as MUCH info as i possible could here in this post. I added my email in there if you would rather communicate that way? mikefarley001@gmail.com
-----
Attunement Request Format

Name: Michael Farley

Have you introduced yourself at the forum?
That is what i was trying to do when i made the post lol. I made the post to intruduce myself and let others know i am willing to do distant healings and maybe attunements but the only attunements i can do for right now are the Usui series 1,2,3. i just happen to mention the kundailini reiki, which i am at level one right now and had a problem with the last reiki masters (2 people a couple) I happen to stop recieving their letters, even when requested my second attunement and they are the ones who did my celestine reiki series which is amazing Btw and introduces a great amount of meditation techniques while shining out for the betterment of all humans. the purpose of it being brought from spirit was for the new consciousness, a jump start if you will i guess?The couple were amazing with being there for every question and every need or concern i had they were writing me back that same day. it was GREAT. Ive had all my attunements in person until the ceestine series and the sekhem energy which i am only at level one with that(4 attunements for 1 degree) as well because it was not for me, everytime i had an attunement my flow would literally stop and was messed up until i did the celestine series.

Have you completed requisite study for the attunement?
Yes they provided me with much information regarding this frequency of reiki. although they would create manuals out of their knowledge with the energy and different things that improve the flow and so on. I know first degree is mainly opening up the channel for self healing and others healing very close to the usui style reiki until level 2 is where more meditation is added and supposedly the kundalini starts to awaken. level 3 is where the channel opens and expands further than level 2 and meditation becomes intense as more impurities are cleared out. (makes me wonder how much impurities we have LOL to have all these attunements and still releasing things we are unaware of. i assume maybe from past lives?? also with the last level there are additional frequencies such as past life reiki, born trauma, DNA reiki and so on and on. I also have been born a healer and noticed a few abilities in the psychic catigory developing as a kid. the clairaudience and telepathy had diminished a bit as well as seeing auras at the same clear full spectrum i would see before. the only thing that is still strong is the empath and intuition which i assume is increased greatly from the reiki and other practices in meditation. which is why i started looking into psychic reiki and was GREATLY interested in that but never found anyone who had it, i really want to use these energies to increase my own spiritual practice as well as pass them on to others and mostly help other people. i noticed kundalini reiki runs a good 3-5 minutes and is very much stronger than the regular reiki which can last an hour or longer. these are reasons why i have wanted kundalini reiki, but again i would like to develope the other aspect of my already existing abilities which i am sure kundalini could help with that just fine. i origionally wanted to take kundalini to raise my flow (even though the celestin had greatly helped) but after the first attunement of kundalini 1 even though i felt nothing from the attunement and never have EVER felt an attunement in my life but the energy (hiibiki) flow feelings of energy in my hands had GREATLY INCREASED BIG TIME! therefore i cannot wait to see what the others bring. I am currently teaching my fiance the Usui style and i just attuned her to level 2 about 3-4 days ago and it went GREAT! I just love the feeling of the energy biuld up after performing an attunement!
I believe this paragraph has answered much of your questions
Attunements:
At the moment i am Usui reiki master 1,2,3,4 (yes they split the 3 and made 4 the master/teacher level, oh well, good way to extend and make more money and we all learn from mistakes) Also sehkem reiki level 1 (4 attunements) Also celestine reiki, celestine star reiki, celestine gold reiki, celestine violet eclipse reiki, white light emperior reiki, prophestine reiki, blue lake reiki, black night reiki, white gold reiki, kundalini reiki level 1 and of course the energy i was born with and my spontaneous initiation which seemed to be connected with the energy i was born with.

Additional information:
I am not sure what else to say other than i will keep progressing my vibration/frequency for the rest of my life. I am all about one-ness and i believe as we heal ourhelf we heal everyone, just maybe not in the same strength as if we had our intent on that actual person. I have never charged for reiki of any kind. I am a family man with an 11 year old daughter who has her own healing abilities she always had and i bhelped her discover them. how amazing right? So if your willing to give me the attunements for kundalini reiki 2 and up would be AMAZING! and i would be interested anytime as its been much longer than a week lol.
Hey tome, have you ever heard of the psychic reiki? if so what do you think of it? also what do you think of kundalini reiki taking apart from what i think of it i stated in my paragraph?
I sure can give you a healing session or a few if you'd like? My email is Mikefarley001@gmail.com if you want to provide a picture for me to work with, although intent is the key, i seem to connect much better through visual and photos, same with psychic inpressions i touch a picture and i feel their energy and or see their aura color, except that ability has gone down from 100% to more like 40%-50% out of all pics i touch or look at regarding seeing their aura or feeling their energy and catching the imprints of situations.
well anyway sorry i typed a bit much but i hope that is enough info for you. again thank you so much and i send the highest of vibrations of love to you through intent! also still some days i have almost no flow at all and the next day will be insane crazy flow. i dont understand. also i have never felt energy in my body in my entire life other than the hands which came after the spontaneous initiation. I aways wonder why my fiance can feel my energy so strong she will vibrate at times but i feel nothing from myself nor her channeling of reiki, her kids can feel hers though. my personal reiki masters gave me full hands on body sessions after the attunements and i just felt like i was laying there feeling akward with his/her hands on me with no energy feel what-so ever LOL. which does effect my meditations but i am sure this will change some day as i raise in vibration more and more i suppose? i cant think of any other reason.. unless you have a theory?? i wish i knew what an attunement fet like but i just dont! ! i just know they work and also work at a disance. well i will stop here. thsnk you so much tom, your a great guy and you can respond here and/or my email. i am on my email more often than anything although i will be on here giving sessions when requested :)
have a nice day,
your newest friend.
-Michael Farley :V:
Tom

Post by Tom »

My wife and I are in the beginning of a plumbing problem at home and it isn't safe to stay here - which is where the computer is. I won't have regular internet access for a while. In fact, we won't really ever be able to move back. We're staying in a hotel temporarily. I'll have to read what you wrote later.
Tom

Post by Tom »

We finished moving. We are a bit frazzled and we need to go over our new finances to see if we can keep the internet turned on. Fortunately, though, I should be available soon to send attunements. Did my e-mail with the files get through?