Sinusitis Chronic Sinus Yoga Cure
Today Sinus is the most common disorder all over the world.
In medical system of treatment, sinus is regarded as a resultant state of allergy. The Secretions formed by the mucous membranes of the paranasal sinuses drain into the nasal cavity.
The state in which the mucous membranes of the paranasal sinuses get inflamed due to an allergic reaction or infection is called sinusitis. Swelling membranes may block the drainage into the nasal cavity increasing the fluid pressure in the paranasal sinuses, it leads to sinus headache. Sometimes the pain becomes very severe and is accompanied by irritation in the eyes. There is excessive sneezing, watering of the nose and blockage of one or both the nostrils heaviness of the head.
Many a times breathing becomes difficult and one has to struggle for every breath. Voice is also affected. Constant sneezing and congestion makes the life miserable. Chronic state of sinusitis may also cause initiation of several other respiratory diseases and becomes uncontrollable through conventional medical devices.
There are many causes for Sinusitis Primary cause is faulty diet.
- Drink plenty of water but, Stop drinking water after waking up in the morning.
- Avoid spices, heavy and fatty food including sweets and fried items avoid consuming ice, frozen and refrigerated food material
- Stop taking bed tea.
- Avoid perfume and heir oil with strong smell.
- Stop the tobacco smoking
- Take steam inhalation Keep the body warm Avoid cold exposure.
Yoga treatment for Sinusitis
YogaNidra is a state of conscious Deep Sleep. YogaNidra brings an incredible calmness, quietness and clarity. It has great Therapeutics values.
- Guided Inner Body Meditation_Eng.mp3
- Guided Yoganidra Meditation English.mp3
- Guided Yoganidra Meditation Hindi.mp3