feedback for attunement 31 May 2011

Your feedback is appreciated.
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

feedback for attunement 31 May 2011

Post by mohan »

Dear lightworkers,
Congratulations your attunements are done successfully.
After calling down the attunement, kindly give Feedback by replying to this post.
regards,
Mohan
Saille

Re: feedback for attunement 31 May 2011

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek, Mohan,

Thank you so much for the Kundalini Reiki II attunement. It felt warm, and I couldn't feel much of anything except my hands, and along my chakras.

As soon as I felt the energy entering my crown chakra my hands felt very hot and swollen. Throughout the attunement I could feel my hands sort of expand (I can't explain it better than that), and my fingers spread more and more. I suspect my fingers were splayed by the time the attunement ended.

I did not feel my Kundalini, but I certainly felt my Sushumna. It was a soft red, pulsed, and I could feel energy moving up and down.

My solar plexus chakra ached, and I felt warm sparks of energy there several times.

Can you tell me what this means? Toward the end of the attunement I saw a spiral, a blue (indigo, not the Blue) spiral at my third eye. It began to spin outwards and then back inwards again, entering my third eye. Then at my crown, a red spiral was above my crown, spiraling in and out. The blue spiral continued, and then continued at the back. I can still see and feel it. I'd appreciate any feedback on this.

After the attunement, I was extremely thirsty. Getting water, I looked at two houseplants, and I could swear they were shimmering, and I saw a faint green outline! I've never been able to see auras, just sense them. As I reached out with both hands, I stroked their auras, and could feel them, as well. Now everything has a shimmer to it (but no color.

Thank you so much, Mohan, for everything you do. The amount of people who are helped through you, through this site, through those on it and your wonderful administrators and those who comment. It's an extraordinary thing all of you do, and I cannot express my gratitude for the attunements you do so selflessly. May you be eternally blessed. :F0

Namaste.
Nicole

Post by Nicole »

Hello!!! I had yesterday my Kundalini Reiki level 9 attunement and it was the best of all, the strongest. I felt heat and waves through my entire body, it was very pleasant and the most powerful experience was in my hands and feet that were burning, literally.....Wonderful!!!! You have no idea of how important this has become to me.
Thank you for everything, Mohan!!! :F0 :F0
God bless you!!! :F0 :F0 :F0
Kymeth

Post by Kymeth »

Dear Master Mohan,

Thank you so very much for the loving attunement. My hands tingled and my feet tingled. I felt extremely peaceful during this attunement. I ended up falling asleep. :)

I have waited a long time to get to this point, and am so happy in my life now. Thank you so much for each amd every attunement I have received. :F0

Many blessings,
Kimberly Hom
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

Sir
thanking you for attuning me,
i felt warm energy and vibrations at my hand and other chakras specially at lower four chakras. After it i felt little dizzy may be cuz of improper grounding.thank u sir.love light and peace.
whiter

Post by whiter »

Hello Mohan,

Thank you so much for the attunement!

Zbigniew
Anastasia

Post by Anastasia »

Hey!
Thanks for the attunement. This one - Kundalini 2. new version - was much much lighter and it felt much better than the first one. I had some visions of the snake when receiving it. It was stronger energy, but with much less effects. Felt it strongly through my body and the flow was a really nice feeling. Felt like some kind of whole again. Will be glad to receive the next one.
Thank you!

Much Love and Light! :)
arienrahul

Post by arienrahul »

Hello sir,
The moment i invited the energy in i felt a mild shiver in my body, n a pain in my right palm. It was a pain as if a fine needle has been pricked gently in my right palm.
hands went warm mildly, n my body was really relaxed,so much that i wanted to sleep dearly. Feet have gone numb as if no energy was there.
after this i practiced Reiki initially on me and then on my brother and mom. It was a great feeling and i think that i m ready for the next level.
i request u to please attune me for the level 2