Concerning certificates

loveangels

Concerning certificates

Post by loveangels »

Excuse me if this isn't the appropiate place for this post, I thought it seemed it was.

I only use Reiki for family and personal use and I was wondering whether if in the future I decide to go professional, would there be any problem if then I requested all certificates of all the attunements I have accepted through THC.com? I suppose it would be necessary to have something hanging on the wall! ;)

Thanks you, love and light
pradeep_shaktawat

Re: Concerning certificates

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

;D ;D ;D

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

;) ;) ;)
Tom

Post by Tom »

Setting going professional aside for the moment, even if you volunteer somewhere such as a hospital you will need certificates and lineages. And yes, getting them is likely to be very interesting. You will probably have to repeat your attunements somewhere else, but the good thing about that is that if you do that in person you will enjoy the process. It is a different experience entirely from being attuned at a distance.
pradeep_shaktawat

:F0
THC attunes you without any Cost.... :yS

but if you requires certificate you should pay nominal charges. :Lv
for become a professional healer, certificates are not required (if you are healing at your home or your own place) but as Tom says, if yo wants to work as a professional healer @ any institutional place, there must be a certificate that justify you as a healer.
Tom

Post by Tom »

Unless you are already a doctor or a nurse or some other medical professional who is allowed to physically touch clients, you will need to become a licensed massage therapist to do reiki professionally. That's how I heard it is done, anyway. Reiki is considered a touch therapy even if you don't actually touch anyone.
pradeep_shaktawat

hi...

it depends on your national rules n regulation.

Eg. in India there is no requirement of certificate for practicing touch therapy.

different countries treats reiki according to their point of view.

in some countries reiki is like a medical treatment and in some countries there is no rules n regulation for it.

so every person should refer his/her nation rules for alternate healing.
trustlife

Post by trustlife »

what my friends who are healers and I did was to go to universal life church and requested to become ministers. You see ministers can touch peopleIt is free and you can get documentation that you are a practicing clergy. It also allows you to perform all that a minister does.