Usui Reiki Level 1

Your feedback is appreciated.
saurabh.bhan

Usui Reiki Level 1

Post by saurabh.bhan »

Many Many thanks to my Master who send Attunement to me...I feel the blessed one.
i did go thru some experiences that i would like to share...
I accepted the attunement on Sunday i.e. 31st of May...but in the morning around 7:30am when i was in sleep i saw a queer dream...what i saw was a Big... not big but giant Snake like that of an Anaconda but what differed was the magnificent beauty of that snake.....beautiful it was, bearing reddish orange color with subtle marks on its skin that was enhancing its beauty....
It wasn't the first time i saw the snake(s) in dream but this one was different for the fact i wasn't afraid of it and somewhere deep inside i was enjoying its presence....
Afterwards, at 12:50 noon i got into the posture to accept the attunement....at first, energies seemed to flow in the body and a couple of minutes later i was into a involuntary To and Fro movement which later on got me into swirling movements(anticlockwise if seen from head, above).......this wasn't new to me so i kept with the flow...By this time i could clearly feel the line of energy flow throughout my spine around 3 to 4 times.....At last, there was a chilling sensation in the spine just behind the solar plexus.

Later on i tried Tratak on candle flame and closed my eyes entering into meditation.....the experience was Blissful with me crying, crying nd crying.....literally i can feel the tears rolling from my eyes making me calm and relaxed....
I realised a very effective Concentration.....

:F0 Thanks Mohan Ji. :F0
Blessed Be!!!

:-* Saurabh :F0
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Usui Reiki Level 1

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Saurabh,
Thats a remarkable experience.
Thanks for sharing it.
You can do REIKI MEDITATION to enhance your Reiki flow & have more such wonderful experiences.
God bless