The Wise Woman's Stone

chandresh_kumar

The Wise Woman's Stone

Post by chandresh_kumar »

A wise woman who was traveling in the mountains found a precious stone in a stream. The next day she met another traveler who was hungry, and the wise woman opened her bag to share her food. The hungry traveler saw the precious stone and asked the woman to give it to him. She did so without hesitation.

The traveler left, rejoicing in his good fortune. He knew the stone was worth enough to give him security for a lifetime. But a few days later he came back to return the stone to the wise woman. "I've been thinking," he said, "I know how valuable the stone is, but I give it back in the hope that you can give me something even more precious. Give me what you have within you that enabled you to give me the
stone."
angelicdiamond

Re: The Wise Woman's Stone

Post by angelicdiamond »

Many people who have taken the stone and not second thought it, but this reminds me that there are still many who do :) Hope in the world is shining more brightly!

Highest Blessings,
-Wes
chandresh_kumar

Yes Wes, very true, such people are the only hope.. :F0
Tom

Post by Tom »

Personally I don't think it was very wise of the old woman to give up the stone, or to have stored it with her food.
chandresh_kumar

Dear Tom,

I am not denying your thought. But the moral says, if we donot have a big heart, we will loose many things in our life.

However, in the commercial world, everything should be sold, but when we are providing free Healing, which is invaluable, I dont think so that any other would be much expensive.

Many people come here for Attunement, which Mohan ji and Steve ji are providing free of cost... this doesnt mean that they commercialize each and everything... we are discussing, sharing our ideas, and getting fantastic knowledge, which cannot be found in real world at cheaper price....

Only a stone, which includes little money, it can be shared.

I would tell you Tom, it is our culture, where Lord Ram has moved in forest from his palaces with his younger brother Lakshan and wife Sita for only his father's words...

Many kings have given many expensive things even their kingdom to sages, an example of King Bali is there, other are of King Ashoka, King Harishchandra, etc...

Maharshi Dadhichee has donated his full body....

Bhamashah was a remarkable character of Indian history who gave his whole wealth to Maharana Pratap, the ruler of Mewar, to fight Mughal Emperor Akbar.

Bhishma (Dev-vrat) has donated knowledge to Pandvas that how he will be killed...

Recently Mother Teresa has spent her full life in social service...

In Islam, first Qurbani is given of son of Ibrahim.

However, researches are happening but history says, Pannadhay of Mewar, India has presented her son to the killers, who want to kill the prince....

Jesus has tolerated many problems and ultimately sacrificed himself...

There are many other examples of Real and Spiritual world, how people donate his/her sweet things, even for which we cannot think..

Only a stone, which includes little money, YES it can surely be shared.

Love and Light :F0
Tom

Post by Tom »

Generosity is wonderful. I think it is good to find time and opportunity to share with other people.

In the story it does not say that the stone is of little value. It says this: "He knew the stone was worth enough to give him security for a lifetime."

It doesn't even say in the story that the old woman has enough food to get her through the week. If she were definitely set for life without the stone then it wouldn't matter what she did with it. She could give it away or throw it back in the river and it wouldn't matter.

What I really want to know is, why is it that the traveler who asked for the stone more worthy to benefit from it than the woman who found it and knew enough to take it with her?

The nice thing about giving reiki - unlike the stone - is that when it is given there is more reiki afterward. This is especially so with attunements. No one loses anything.

It really is possible to have a generous heart and a lack of attachment and also to have healthy boundaries, so as to take care of your own needs first.
chandresh_kumar

Dear Tom

Your thoughts are really wonderful and very practical according this world.

I have told about involvement of little money which doesnt mean there is less money, the story says that stone is precious in terms of money. However, my mean is Money has less value than many other things.

As you told by giving Reiki, healing and attunements we are not loosing anything, but actually we are loosing, at first Healing and attunements can be sold, which are doing many people. Healing and attunements are having value like that stone. This is in terms of money and now if we think in terms of Time, which is more precious than money, our masters are giving that.

Time is more precious than money
Self Health is more precious than time
Life is more precious than health
Character is more precious than single person's life
Humanity is more precious than Character

I have given few examples of humanity in my last post.

By healing and attunement our masters are giving time, which is more precious than money.

Thats what I was wanting to convey. Thank you for sharing your ideas.

Love and Light :F0
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
:)
:F0