Dear Friends, I kindly ask for your healing and blessings

Request for Healing Energy
Dear, Lightworkers kindly join us and send energy to help others!
SarahsSoul

Dear Friends, I kindly ask for your healing and blessings

Post by SarahsSoul »

I am asking you all for some healing to be sent for me because I am at a point in my life where I truly want to move on through my stumbling blocks and inhibitions but I just need some help and support to do it. I don't know where else to turn because it's all rooted at a deep spiritual level and no one in my life seems to understand. I do feel that these issues keep screaming louder and louder at me, despite all the meditations and healings I do to try to release them. I've called on the Angels, God, my guides, the Universe to help me be kind to myself, but I am still stubborn and perhaps my own worst enemy? I want to be a shining light but I cannot when I am not healed myself and it makes me sad. I just need love and support and I open to receive it now... THANK YOU all so very much, it is so appreciated! :F0 :F0 :F0
bhawna91

Re: Dear Friends, I kindly ask for your healing and blessing

Post by bhawna91 »

Namaste jii, :F0
Sending healing with lotz of love for your highest good.. :F0 :F0
Just have some patience to get rid of all ur blockage's and problem's..
Keep ur faith in spirituality..
For example: If today we sow a seed,then with proper water and fertilizer's it will grow more and will sprout in a week
Then again with proper and perfect care with in some month's,the sprout will become a plant..
Then with lotz of patience and with in some time of year's.Finally the plant will grow more and it will become a tree and it will give fruit's also...its the reward of our patience...
Apply this example to your life also...
Continue your practise with energy and meditation on a daily basis....
Just keep on trying and trying till you succeed in getting rid of ur all problem's..
Don't leave your hope.. :F0
NEVER QUIT.. :F0 :F0 :gL
akash247

Post by akash247 »

Dear Sarah, Loving peaceful and tranquil healing energy sent to you. :F0 :F0 :F0

In prayer we speak to God and in golden silence we listen to him. I will regularly observe golden silence
Go to your deep inner temple and in silence pray and pray and say to yourself “I will be fine all will be good from now on, I am in love with myself and my heart is full of joy.”
jack

Post by jack »

healing energy sent to you ....and keep up with the self healing it is working maybe not on a level that you notice but on a deeper level remember reiki goes where it is needed most :F0 :F0 :F0
NewEarth

Post by NewEarth »

Power,Light ,Love,Harmony,Peace,Health sent to you :F0
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Dear Sarah, Sending Healing To You.... N Please Control Your Flying Mind.
:F0
chandresh_kumar

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Dear Sarah

Sent healing for peace and happiness in your thoughts...
God bless you,
Regards,
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

Thank you all so much for taking the time to help me :Lv
... please control your flying mind
This struck me and is exactly what it is. I now feel more integrated and not so 'in my head'. I will remind myself often to relax and use ALL my senses to live more joyfully and whole :F0 :)
venuslove

Post by venuslove »

Hello,
I know you requested healing a while ago but I read your message today and felt compelled to send some more :F0 love & healing to you. :F0
Today I had some issues creep back up that I thought were healed... but they were more intense maybe because of a new attunement that helped me to release & forgive on a deeper soul level. I wish you all the best on your spiritual journey. :F0
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

Thank you Venuslove for your kind love and healing! :) We all can use some extra Reiki, I believe ;)
Yes, attunements have a way of bringing back to your attention those issues, like you said, to heal them on a new, higher level. :Lv If you would like to chat, you're welcome to message me anytime :) :F0
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

I will send Reiki to your situation and life to manifest your highest good ^_^ I'll add your name to my new crystal grid.

I do have some advice for you, as I'm working on a similar situation with myself and it's almost over :) The first thing to do when dealing with things like this is to embrace them totally and completely. I wrote about this in my post Unlocking Your Life. If you accept any roadblocks or stumbling stones as yourself, then they will heal and clear up! We all strive to heal ourselves and understand that All is One and everything is you, but we end up taking the things that seem negative, unhealthy, and unloving and separate them from ourselves and write "toxic" on them. But we have to love them and see them as a part of us, and then when we heal ourselves, those things are being healed too. Troubles in life are there to purify :)

Another thing is to call on the Divine to bring forth our Highest Good. The way I pray for situations like this is, "please make this situation turn out for my highest and best interest and for the highest good of all. If it is in my highest good, please take care of ___, ___, and ___ for me. Much love, amen." This takes us out of the control seat and allows the ones who see the big picture to work.

You seem to be like how I was :P I was troubled with the things within and closed myself in my head to escape them, because I had full control there. I may be totally wrong, but that's how I understood what you were saying. Just know that the mind and heart are built to be used in unison and it's not good to use only one or the other ;)

Highest Blessings!
-Wes
venuslove

Post by venuslove »

Sarah,
Hi... I'd love to chat sometime :)

Wes,
Hi... I liked what you said :)

I hope you both have a wonderful evening.
Sending healing wishes of love, joy and healing for all. :F0
Take care, Lara
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

Thanks so much for your insightful post, Wes. You really hit the nail on the head. I will def. be reading your post again when I'm feeling out of sorts and follow your advice :) :gL

Peace always :F0
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

SarahsSoul wrote:Thanks so much for your insightful post, Wes. You really hit the nail on the head. I will def. be reading your post again when I'm feeling out of sorts and follow your advice :) :gL

Peace always :F0
*Wesley likes this post*