SELF ATTUNEMENT

JOBIAL ALEX

SELF ATTUNEMENT

Post by JOBIAL ALEX »

Dear friends,
Is self attunement/attunement by higher self possible for reiki?
Beeholtz

Re: SELF ATTUNEMENT

Post by Beeholtz »

i know someone else that claims they self attuned to level 1 usui then literally 2 days later claimed he self attuned to level 2 and then on here he was attuened to level 3 a few days after that.... so i dont know how well it worked or if at all but he seemed to think so.
Tom

Post by Tom »

Self-attunement requires much more follow-up work doing self-healing. It is also helpful to do self-attunements more than once for the same level. Because there often isn't much to feel, it is often necessary to just go through the motions and look for side effects such as an increased feeling of peace or calm over the next few days.

Usually I will read a manual - you can find them on Yahoo groups in the downloads sections - and ask my Higher Self to attune me. Generally I only do it as a temporary measure, prior to paying someone to attune me to the system.
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

When I self-attuned to the Usui level, I waited a couple weeks between them to work with the new energy, and I definitely felt the amount of Reiki to work with increase over time and over attunements. Any attunement method is fine, but practice it all the time afterward to increase your channel!
JOBIAL ALEX

Post by JOBIAL ALEX »

Dear friends,
Thank you very much for your valuable information.
Highest blessings,
Jobial.
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

I did a self attunement for Usui reiki level 1. I took it very seriously, set the mood with candle light, crystals, and music. I used a good youtube video to help visualize and asked that I be attuned to the reiki energy level 1. And you know what? I felt heat in my hands and all the same sensations and 'raising of consciousness symptoms' that I felt when I got attuned by mohan on here. The reason I decided to get attuned by a master then again, was because I felt that it was the right traditional way to do it and also I felt more personal and 'connected' having it come from a master, rather than my higher self or the universe. :)