Note of absence

angelicdiamond

Note of absence

Post by angelicdiamond »

I'm just letting everyone know that I won't be available here from July 1 to probably the 15, as I'm going to a summer drama camp for two weeks :) I may get the chance to check messages every once and a while, but I certainly won't be as active as I am now. But we'll see how it goes ;)

Many many blessings!
-Wes
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Note of absence

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Wes,
Its very nice of you to inform us.
Sounds great.
Have a great time & enjoy.
Its OK to give just 20 mins to lightwork.If yo skip a day no probs at all
Blessings

by the way did you mean 15th of June to July 1st or exactly as written. cause its a fortnight away.
chandresh_kumar

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Dear Wes!!

All the Best Dear :gL Have an enjoyable journey and successful camp.. :V:
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Thanks everyone ^_^
hotice_steve wrote:Its OK to give just 20 mins to lightwork.If yo skip a day no probs at all

by the way did you mean 15th of June to July 1st or exactly as written. cause its a fortnight away.
I find Lightwork to be an everyday way of life, personally ;D From Reiki to telling someone it'll all be alright. Even a smile to someone on the street! I know it's not a dictionary definition, but that's how I like to view it myself :)

Regarding time, it'll be July 1st (a Sunday I believe) to the 14th (a Saturday). I made a mistake above. But give a day before and after for packing and unpacking :) I'll try to post the day before to say my last goodbye if I can, though! Life will be so much easier in 5D where you never have to pack Image
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

I forgot to tell you all. I made a last minute decision to not go to the camp. I feel like I need to stay where I am, and it's important. I may have lost $100 by not going, but I'm sure it will be worth it. Thanks for your wishes though!