For the Unattuned: Crisis Reiki/Energy Healing

angelicdiamond

For the Unattuned: Crisis Reiki/Energy Healing

Post by angelicdiamond »

If you are in desperate need of healing, need help right now, are feeling depressed, would like to send help to others, etc. and are not attuned to any healing modality, there is still help yet! The Universe is fully conscious and knows everything about you personally. It knows when you're having a good day, when you're having a bad day, it knows about that bit of food you let fall off the table without picking it up, and it knows when you need healing.

If you need Reiki or general healing right now for whatever reason but are not attuned to help yourself, the Universe can provide for you. Simply do this:

[list]
1. Sit or lay down and get comfortable, preferably with palms up or in prayer position.

2. Mentally or verbally call out to the Universe, source, your Higher Self, or a deity for its full attention.

3. With respect, say something like this: "Universe (or whatever you called to), please send me Reiki or another healing energy for __need_here__ right now! May it be fully healed, and may all of this be in my Highest Good. So be it!"

4. Just relax and experience what takes place for the next 10 minutes or longer! You may feel weight, relief, heat, coolness, tingles, wind, or nothing at all. You will be given a knowingness of when the healing is done.[/list]In all honesty, this is not only for crisis healings. You can use this for anything, really. Be it a paper cut or a bummed mood. You can even request the healing go to someone you know who could use it. You can request a specific type of healing, but it's best to let the Universe pick its own, because it knows exactly what it takes to heal you.

I hope this has blessed you today!

Much love,
-Wes
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: For the Unattuned: Crisis Reiki/Energy Healing

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Wes,
Its a very good share from you . I will add it to the important links sections.
Thank you very much.
It will help non-attuned people or those who dont know how to connect. A big help for people who have been enrolled by members & don't know how to connect.
Blessings
bhawna91

Post by bhawna91 »

Namaste, :F0
I've noticed that you are posting some great topic's with us and this is one of them.
Thankyou so so much for sharing...
Hope some people will take help from this...
Great work keep it up... :F0 :wD :gL
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Dear Wes, Thank You Very Much for This Post..
hotice_steve wrote:I will add it to the important links sections.

That's Good Sir..
bhawna91 wrote:I've noticed that you are posting some great topic's with us and this is one of them.
Thankyou so so much for sharing...
Hope some people will take help from this...
Great work keep it up... :F0 :wD :gL
Hmmmmmm........

:wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD
:F0
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Thanks for the compliments everyone :) This was an important topic, and I felt it needed to be made known. I hope this helps anyone in need!
akash247

Post by akash247 »

Thank you for this its great topic. :F0 :F0