please pray for them...

bhawna91

please pray for them...

Post by bhawna91 »

Tragedy struck a young Dombivli (Mumbai,India) couple who lost their lives in a train accident on their very first wedding anniversary on Tuesday 22nd may 2012. What made the tragedy all the more dreadful was that the man’s parents, who had only just arrived from their native place early morning, were witness to the terrible mishap which happened while their son and daughter-in-law were taking them home.

Vijay Patil, 27, and his wife Priti, 25 and she was pregnant with 7 month's child :( :( were crossing the tracks at Thakurli (Mumbai,India) when a Kalyan local ran over them. The incident occurred at 7.30 am.

The couple had gone to pick up Patil’s parents, who had arrived by the Kolhapur-Mumbai Express, and were returning to their residence situated between Thakurli and Dombivli.

Senior Police Inspector said, “Though there is a foot overbridge at the spot, they decided to cross the tracks to go to the eastern side. In their hurry they did not notice the speeding train which hit them. Vijay’s parents, who were following just a few feet behind, escaped being hit.”
I WANT TO REQUEST YOU ALL LIGHTWORKER'S HERE,PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR THEM... :F0
MAY THEIR SOUL REST IN PEACE.. :F0
angelicdiamond

Re: please pray for them...

Post by angelicdiamond »

Their souls and families have my prayers and support... What a very sad story :( That almost brought a tear to my eye.
jack

Post by jack »

i will send energy to aid their journey and to the surviving family for their grieving
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

i will pray for them :F0
lighthope

Post by lighthope »

may god give peace to their soul...
venuslove

Post by venuslove »

I sent love, light and healing energy to them and their families, friends and whom ever my need the benefit of healing.
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Prayer for peace to both spouses & unborn baby.
:F0