Let's start discussing about meridians

Cherry

Let's start discussing about meridians

Post by Cherry »

The arm-yin meridians flow from the torso along the inner edge of the arms to the fingers. The arm-yang meridians flow from the fingers along the outer edge of the arms to the head. The leg-yang meridians flow from the head down the torso and along the outer edge or back of the legs to the toes. The leg-yin meridians flow from the toes along the inner edge of the legs to the torso. The qi in a given meridian is strongest during a specific two-hour interval of the twenty-four hour day. The way qi travels in this cycle through the meridians is referred to as the “Meridian Clock.” When this flow is balanced and harmonious, we experience physical and emotional well-being. When the flow is blocked, erratic or deplete, we experience physical or emotional dis-ease. Qigong and acupuncture are practices which help us to maintain a healthy flow of qi through the meridian system.
angelicdiamond

Re: Let's start discussing about meridians

Post by angelicdiamond »

Very interesting information! I didn't even know about these meridians. Could you inform me on others if you know? I found that very interesting, and I can feel the flow now that you brought it to my attention! Do you know that the two hour interval is or if it's different for everyone?

Thanks for sharing!
-Wes
Cherry

Post by Cherry »

Dear Wes,
I am happy that you are interested in. This knowledge helps everyone to organize his day and also to feel the energy running...
I posted a theme called Very important for long life organ timing.
I explained there about this matter. Check it.
I will post also for the other meridians.
Light and reiki!
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

I searched and searched, but nothing came up besides this topic. Could you post a link please? I'd love to learn more :D
Cherry

Post by Cherry »

http://www.theholisticcare.com/forums/v ... ant#p12005

This is the link. It is really very important and useful in our daily lives.