Request for Level 2 Usui Attunement

stevengibbs

Request for Level 2 Usui Attunement

Post by stevengibbs »

Steven Gibbs
Temple, TX USA

I have not only completed the required reading, but have done level one self attunements for both Usui and Kundalini Reiki energy forms. I wish to solidify and further develop those attunements with some distance ones as well. I plan work through both forms, and eventually apply that knowledge and energy to learning Ethereal Crystal and Tachyon Reiki.

I am interested in all of those attunements, because it has recently been revealed to me that it is my calling and duty to heal and help others. I have had wonderful personal experiences with these types of things, and want to pass that healing energy onto others. I would to be eventually be able to do as many on this board do. Heal and attune others, and do my best to just at least one persons day and life that just much better.

As I have already stated, I have been doing self attunements for a little while (only about a week, I just began). So far I have had the most wonderful of experiences. I actually felt a warm and tingly sensation during the actual the attunements. In each case, the day after (and every one since then) my mood and energy has vastly improved. I just cant seem to shake this wonderful feeling, and no matter what happens in my daily life, I continue to smile and be happy. Problems that seemed large, now seem not so bad, and I am finding simple solutions. Things, people, and situations that used to bother, or at least annoy, me, no longer do so. In fact I find myself trying to find ways to share my happiness with said things and people, rather than just getting upset with them. If this is how it feels for level 1, I can not wait for further attunements!

I already lend my energy to many for healing, and always love to help with healing requests. I have done so on a couple of requests here, and will continue to do so as I spend more time on here.

May your heart forever be filled with love, and your soul illuminated by light!
Beeholtz

Re: Request for Level 2 Usui Attunement

Post by Beeholtz »

Brother gibbs. up above your post youll see a sign up for attuenments on march 31 2012. When you see a new one appear for the next date you sign up there. Whene veryone starts posting their own requests here it gets kinda messy.
stevengibbs

Re: Request for Level 2 Usui Attunement

Post by stevengibbs »

Thanks Brandon! I went ahead and put in my request for the one the 30th! Love ya my brutha!