keep me in your thoughts

Request for Healing Energy
Dear, Lightworkers kindly join us and send energy to help others!
jack

keep me in your thoughts

Post by jack »

hello all,
i have a simple request i would like for you to keep me in your thoughts for some reason lately i have been having severe anger issues and on occasion i avent been able to release it and i has been affecting the ones i love and it kills me inside it seems the more i try the worse it gets and i know i should just let it go but cant seem to shake it. i know that my quality of life would be better and those around me but i dont know where it is coming from or what to do about it it is something that hit me recently any help at all would be appreciated thank you
Beeholtz

Re: keep me in your thoughts

Post by Beeholtz »

have you been attuned recently? i have the same problem sometimes and i let my temper get the best of me while i take it out on others. sending some energy. just try to exercise and take out your extra energy there.
jack

Post by jack »

i think a lot of it is stuff i have suppressed since childhood til now and since i started my spiritual path and attunements it has caused everything from my past to resurface and im just having a hard time dealing with them and my last attunement was months ago but that is it all started to come to the surface i know its all my own fault for suppressing everything instead of dealing with it then and there and letting it go i just dont wanna hurt the ones i love
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Jack,
Anger & for that matter any conditioning or habit just cannot be removed easily. Suppression can be very bad as it just adds on the anger like a dormant volcano about to explode anytime.
Just go deeper to its source & take it out. Witness all the losses u had due to anger or any emotion. Was your anger warranted. It is never actually, but it happens .You can't sit blaming yourself. Be easy on yourself, anger will diminish. Also understand its easier to manage self than others.
Also you just can't say Let Go & it will just go.
You have to relive to relieve.
It will then "let go".
Sending positive cooling vibes to u.
Blessings
jack

Post by jack »

today was an amazing day not one problem and we cleaned the entire garage top to bottom and turned the attached workshop into a play room for the kids and all five of them loved it there was a lot of potential for me to loose my temper and i just stopped and asked myself do i have a reason to be angry......no. why am i angry no good reason and so on and after a little more self interrogation the feeling subsided and all was good then after that we had fun thank you so much i know i have a long way to go but i have a new inspiration to better my self and it was all thanks to you suddenly i know i can do this and i will emerge a better person

thank you very much
jack
oliver.akpan

Post by oliver.akpan »

Reiki ennergy is sent to Jack for his temper situation.
Secondly, if you have been attuned to any reiki mordality, always do self healing and meditation concerning the said situation, things will surely change for highest good.
Oliver.
jack

Post by jack »

i think a lot of the issues i have been having is due to reiki i believe that the self treatments have been digging issues or suppressed feelings from the past so that i can deal with them and get past them and i have been having a hard time dealing with it it all started with my first attunement. my wife compared me to pms pregnant and menopause all at once that lasted about 2 weeks and that was like 6 months ago i have been doing self healings daily and the anger has been coming out in random spurts since but i havent had a problem since the day after the original post so it is improving i can still feel it coming on but i have been resolving the situation before the anger has a chance to control me
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

Good to hear that your anger continues to subside, jack. I too, am dealing with my past issues that are being brought up so you are not alone. Reiki healing being sent to you for your continued growth! Namaste
:) :F0 sarah
jack

Post by jack »

it is difficult to deal with but i know that it is all for the greater good of myself it must be dealt with in order to let it go and be full of peace and free from negative emotion im gonna stay positive and try to nip it in the bud as barney fife would say the best to you as well and if you need someone to talk about your issues pm me
stevengibbs

Post by stevengibbs »

These are hard and troubled times in many ways my friend. Steve spoke wise and true words. Something that helps me to deal with anger and like energy, is to use it and channel into something creative and positive. When I get mad, I take that energy and pour it into a piece of music, or a new writing. Some of my best work has come this way. I am sure you have some hobby or passion. Maybe its cooking, or some form of exercise. Whatever it may be, turn to it next time you get upset, and pour that emotion into it, rather than onto someone else, or letting it reside within yourself. I like to call this practice a "healthy release." I hope this helps at least a little. It works well for me, so I thought I would share it with you. The fact that you care enough to try and work on it is an amazing start, and shows the content of your true character.
Cherry

Post by Cherry »

Reiki energy sent to you. :F0