Introducing you to Life @ The Holistic Care

mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Introducing you to Life @ The Holistic Care

Post by mohan »

Dear Lightworkers,
In our endeavour to enliven your spiritual journey we at The Holistic Care are happy to introduce Life, dedicated to the teachings of Ancient Spirituality, Mystical healing and Initiation. Life’s mission is to make your spiritual journey a very pleasant experience installing divine radiant light inside each and every cell in the world so that it dispels darkness by its effulgence once and all for all from time-the darkness of ignorance.
We are pleased to launch the healing system, Ayurveda PranaShakti formerly known as Ayurveda Reiki to empower your body, mind and spirit. Through this modality you access vital life force properties of Ayurveda. Ayurveda PranaShakti not only attunes you for the vital energy frequencies of Ayurveda but also awakes the Kundalini and helps in its gradual progression. This is not only confined to be a healing system but also involves spiritual growth enabling the practitioner to realize his true self. Once this self-realization is achieved, the practitioner is led to Moksha, the final liberation from worldly existence and its attendant miseries.
The new enhanced SuryaShakti empowerment brings you a stronger connection with lord Surya, making it possible not only to tap the healing & rejuvenating powers of the Sun, but also its tremendous metaphysical potentials. The SuryaShakti is known to be very potent & quick in its results.
You will also receive training in Ayurveda Pranashakti and enhanced Suryashakti activation. You will be an authorized certified instructor by the end of the course.
Keeping in mind the modern trends and to keep the modality pure & authentic we will make a database of Certified Masters on our forum. They & only they will have ability to be Masters & Initiators. This also ensures that there is no adulteration & pilferage of the modality.
Other healing modalities, healing sessions, Live support and life Coaching with personal attention will be introduced shortly.
Welcome to http://life.theholisticcare.com at the Holistic Care. Help us to help you.
pradeep_shaktawat

Re: Introducing you to Life @ The Holistic Care

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Respected Mohan ji. :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD

Great page Sir......I Am Speechless... :Lv :Lv :Lv :Lv :Lv :Lv :Lv :Lv :Lv

dJoshi

Post by dJoshi »

Respected Mohanji,
:F0 :F0 :F0

Thank you very much to give one more gift of new web site
to all of light workers.

Its really very knowledgeable and attractive to discover internal bliss.

great work...... :wD :wD :wD

Thanks once again.

Warm Regards,

Deepesh
:V: :V: :V:
chandresh_kumar

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Respected mohan ji,

I did see the site at a glance. :wD :wD Fantastic work... and the great concept :V:

We all are with you... and will hope, this will implement with great success....

Regards,

Chandresh
Moraden

Post by Moraden »

I wanted to thank you for this, spiritual growth brought me to this web site. There is much I have to learn at my young age, and you sir have much to teach.

With peace love and respect. -Moraden
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

thank you sir
you are a guru in real sense. you bring us to light(ru) from the darkness of the ignorance(gu) :F0
Moraden

Post by Moraden »

I have payed and sent in the request. I am very excited! Thank you once again. Please contact me asap about the times on my given dates, I look forward to hearing from you respected Mohan ji.

~Namaste to you all
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Moraden wrote:I have payed and sent in the request. I am very excited! Thank you once again. Please contact me asap about the times on my given dates, I look forward to hearing from you respected Mohan ji.

~Namaste to you all
Dear Patrick,
We have received your payment and request. Confirmation and requisite things will be sent to you shortly.
Thanks.
regards,
Mohan
Moraden

Post by Moraden »

I Feel the attunement was a success. I have a question though, are the energies simple present in me at level one or can I begin to practice self healing at this level?
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Dear Patrik,
Your attunements are manifested successfully.
Instruction for call down is already sent to your mail. You have full email support. Also our Global Moderator STEPHEN SEQUEIRA will be assisting you with initial live skype chat support.
Details are sent to you on your mail.
Thanks.
Mohan
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Dear friends Pradeep, Deepesh, Chandresh, Patrik, Kartik
Thanks for appreciation and those kind words.
love,
Mohan
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:yS :Lv :Lv :Lv :gL :gL :Lv :Lv :Lv :yS
Narayan Debnath

Post by Narayan Debnath »

Dear respected Mohanji,
I've requested for Reiki Level2 attunement on 29 Nov,2011. But, Iam very interested in your new Ayurvedic Pranashakti & enhanced Surya Shakti.
Though you have clarified everything I have a little confusion about how much Money (in Indian Rs.)shall I have to pay.Although I possess a SBI bank account (just to deposit & withdrawal)I have no experience in remote transaction.So,a little explanation will do a lot help to me.
Looking forward to your kind reply.
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Dear Narayanji,
I have updated the payment info.
Thanks.
regards,
Mohan
Also for any quires kindly write to life@theholisticcare.com
Narayan Debnath

Post by Narayan Debnath »

Dear Mohanji,
Again one confusion.You wrote - One need not pay any extra for Master level attunement.Do you mean we have to pay INR 2800 individually for level1 and level2 or INR 2800 for all the levels (Iam speking about Ayurvedic Pranshakti)
Waiting for your king reply.Thanks