feedback for attunement 30 June 2011

Your feedback is appreciated.
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

feedback for attunement 30 June 2011

Post by mohan »

Dear lightworkers,
Congratulations your attunements are done successfully.
After calling down the attunement & completing it, kindly give Feedback by replying to this post.
regards,
Mohan
GailNelson

Re: feedback for attunement 30 June 2011

Post by GailNelson »

Thank you very much, Mohan.

This attunement was very intense for me, and I have met a new guide, Bob. The name was his idea, sort of an inside joke. Mine seem to have a rather interesting sense of humor. ;)

I have to back up a bit though, and say that as I was drifting off to sleep last night, it seemed as though I was looking through someone else's eyes. The room was simply furnished, warm and comfortable, with a chair in the middle of it on a wood floor. I believe there were a couple of candles lit. Sound familiar to anyone out there?

At any rate, this morning as I settled in for my meditation and attunement, I felt a very tight band around my head, almost painful. They apologized, and said it was necessary.

I could see cho ku rei in each of my palms, in gold light. There was a feeling of being loved and supported. Wonderful experience, and I'm very grateful for it! :yS
saffron

Post by saffron »

Dear Mohan,
Many thanks for attunement for Reiki 2, I appreciate so much.
The attunement was very peaceful throughout not as much heat in my hands and as intense as with Reiki 1 attunement. Saw my true self as indigo/violet energy with rainbow sparkles of light. Saw sacrad geomentry. Bathed in violet and sent out this Reiki energy out to people, places, animals, children, elderly, hospitals, vulnerable, then out to goverments, prisons etc the earth and into the universe... it was never ending where I felt it should go.. I am so grateful and I felt lightness and happiness after the attunement and lots of energy and had to dance :yS I so much wanted to do the distance healing more than anything as I just send out there and then whenever my attention drawn to whatever could do with some reiki energy, looks like it will be permantly switched on ;D

So grateful
Love and Light :F0
Nicola Walkden (Saffron)
oliver.akpan

Post by oliver.akpan »

Dear mohan,
Thank you very much for the kundalini master/teacher level which I called down. It was so peaceful and gentle feeling.I know really that I have accepted the attunement.Thanks once again and remain always blessed
Oliver.
caterlim

Post by caterlim »

Dear Mohan,

Thank you for your kind attunement. I will utilize reiki to assist those who needed.

Best regards
Eric lim
AAZ23317

Post by AAZ23317 »

Dear Master mohan,
Thank you very much for the kundalini Reiki 2009 level 1 which I called down. It was so peaceful and gentle feeling.I Feel My Reiki Power Has Increased.
Thanks once again and remain always blessed And Anxiously Waiting For The Next Attunement.( Kundalini Reiki 2009 Level 2)
Yours Faithfully
Abdol Amir
alismart

Post by alismart »

hello every one
first i have to say thank you for this wondfull attunement and thank for your helping and it was amazing i felt first like my back burring after that switch to cold energy and in the end thank you again
Ali
Nir_dhanak

Post by Nir_dhanak »

Dear
mohan ji,
thank u very much for the attunement ...
This time i enjoyed the attunement very much... Thank u so much...
Love &regards
lighthope

Post by lighthope »

Thanku Mohan ji for kundalini reiki 3 attunement..
i felt a warm feeling in backbone...now its the time of detoxification of my body and mind ..i m feeling so much anger ..moodswing..tears..my past is coming again in front of my eyes...

thankq reiki
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

thank you mohan sir ,
i got the attunements . i felt warmth at my chakras and the energy flow as in previous attunements. but this time after attunements i am feeling immense energy. my healing is more strong and i am feeling energy around my head. sometimes i feel energy flowina through my body too passing through my chakras. i feel almost perfect dettachments and i feel a hollowness inside which was filled from a long time. :F0