Feedback for attunement #1 of Ayurveda PranaShakti

Your feedback is appreciated.
Saille

Feedback for attunement #1 of Ayurveda PranaShakti

Post by Saille »

Namaste, all, and thank you so much to you, Mohan ji :F0 ,

I am attuned as a Reiki Master level, and in the Ethereal Crystals (level 2), Surya Shakti, Kundalini Reiki, and of course I use the Blue, which is my own energy modality.

So I have been blessed to have had experience in drawing down attunements and what they feel like. And I can say that, after drawing down the Ayurveda PranaShakti attunement, I've never felt anything like it, or experienced so much, and of a profound nature. I am stunned and have been brought to near tears several times today.

I entered a deep state of meditation, listening to Constance Demby's Novus Magnificat, which I usually listen when I give a healing. The attunement process was long, nearly an hour. I almost immediately felt a sense of pressure and heat in my hands and in my feet. My Blue was deepened and flaming, almost uncomfortable. During the process, I felt energy everywhere at once, and had to keep breathing very deeply because it was so intense. I felt a lot of energy moving up and down my sushumna, and felt a lot of pressure over my right eyebrow that was a little uncomfortable for a short time. I'd very much like to hear what that was, since it was very unusual.

I also had to drink a lot of water during the attunement, which has never happened before.

Quite frequently, I felt a sense of complete bliss, the likes of which I've only known in the deepest of meditative states and only briefly, but this was more prolongued. This seems to have been followed with periods in which I twitched and would suddenly jerk, then feel a sense of release and relaxation, and then could resume, is what it felt like.

I had a lot of images during portions of the attunement. This has also, since the attunement, produced many, many visions, some of a planetary sight, and others of what I feel were past lives.

It was extraordinary and very powerful. I look forward to learning so much more once my body adjusts and I can draw down the next attunements. I can only wonder what each successive attunement will feel like and help me to do for others.

Thank you again, Mohan, I am deeply grateful for the attunement and for your offering such a beautiful gift of healing for everyone. I encourage everyone who reads this and send out a clarion call for others to make this commitment and start looking into Ayurveda PranaShakti.

Be the peace you seek. And Namaste.
Saille

Re: Feedback for attunement #1 of Ayurveda PranaShakti

Post by Saille »

Namaste, all, :F0

I drew down the second attunement for Ayurveda SuryaShakti. Thank you, Mohanji, so much, for blessing me with this attunement process!

It was much as the first attunement was. It took longer than most attunements, about 45 minutes or so. I felt it in strong waves, and then I could feel the energy moving up and down my spine/sushumna. Then it would recede, but I had the sense not to stop, but to sit quietly and just observe. Then it would start again, and it was so expansive and powerful, yet gentle. I could feel my chakras--some were painful, and I could sense that they had taken many "hits" by life. Others, such as my upper chakras, were just fine, but became more brilliant-feeling. The energy returned again and again to my lower chakras.

Then I felt the energy expand and expand. It was almost hard to catch my breath, but in a very good way! I felt lightheaded and felt I could see in ways that made me very emotional.

It was wonderful, and I find myself adjusting to the new energy quite easily. I feel very drawn inward, and crave solitude and quiet, and I often find myself sitting up straighter, being reminded that the energy needs a straight spine in order to move freely.

Thank you again!
pradeep_shaktawat

Re: Feedback for attunement #1 of Ayurveda PranaShakti

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Namaste Saille Ji,

Congratulations...
nice to know about your experience :Lv :Lv :Lv
:F0