Feedback Attunement for Sept. 19

Your feedback is appreciated.
greenrhiannon

Feedback Attunement for Sept. 19

Post by greenrhiannon »

To Dear Mr. Mohan,

First of all thank you from all my heart. I really felt it and it was amazing. I am short of words, it is hard to describe.

First of all meditating on a regular basis, and therefor knowing which relaxation position is best for me, I did not sit, instead I lied down. I did not light any candles or play any music. Music has always distracted me.

I said the sentence: “I accept Kundalini Reiki level 2 Attunement as it is manifested for me” three times, then closed my eyes and waited.

Only a few seconds later I felt warmth on both my shoulders, then this heat went up to my head. My head felt dizzy for a few seconds then I felt a big discomfort in my third-eye chakra, which in my case is very good, because it needed to be reopened/ healed. _It felt like something was twisting/turning at very rapid and very strong speed.
For the entire episode the sensation in my third-eye chakra never stopped, while I began feeling this heat in my chest area, then my arms, hands and gradually going all the way down to my toes.

As I am writing this I still feel as if the area between my eyes is very sensitive. This is good because this is exactly what I asked for.

Thank you once again.
Peace and Love,
Trish
greenrhiannon

Re: Feedback Attunement for Sept. 19

Post by greenrhiannon »

Actually I said Usui Reiki Level 1.
Alan

Post by Alan »

Hi,

Thank you mr Mohan for your time spet on prepering my attuntement.

I didnt felt enything, and i dont feel any energy coming throu my hands. I did everything as it was writen. hmmm dont know why.
but i accept it as it is, maybe i will enroll one more time. :)

again thank you mr. Mohan for your time. :)

Namaste.
JOBIAL ALEX

Post by JOBIAL ALEX »

Dear Mohanji,
Thank you very much for the kundalini reiki 2 attunement.I placed some crystals in and around my body and received the attunement.I felt heat in my hands. I was in deep relaxation for about 45 minutes. Then I felt a small pain in the joints of my hands. It was a great experience. I will continue to send healing to HLS/THC. Mohanji you have done a great job and I can't give enough thanks to you.
Highest Blessings,
Jobial Alex.
monicaagrawal

Post by monicaagrawal »

Thank a ton for the attunement usui master teacher

this time it was great earlier i did not felt much but this time although it last oly for 15 min i felt a yellow bright light fadin for 3-4 seconds and heat pressure at my crown and heart

and than i felt relaxed and slept for some while

regards
Monica
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

thank you very much for my attunement. i felt the energy come through my crown chakra and down my spine. it felt pretty strong in my hands for about 10 or 15 minutes.. then i felt very tired and went to sleep
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

For my Kundalini level 2 attunement, I first created a calm mental state as usual, asked the angels and my higher self to help me incorporate this energy fully and then I called it down. I felt warm deep inside my core and saw red glowing energy come up through me up to about my heart, (further up this time compared to my level 1 attunement which was interesting to note). I then mentally said kundalini meditation and completed the attunement with self healing that lasted for about 5 minutes giving me a clear, and relaxing, peaceful feeling. Then I fell asleep :)

I continue to do the kundalini meditation now once daily as stated by Ole, and it feels great! It's just so easy and simple and I feel much more grounded naturally as compared to Usui, which makes me feel a bit flighty and 'in my head'.

Thank you so much Mohan, I am so grateful! :Lv :F0
Akane Jinguji

Post by Akane Jinguji »

Thank you Mr.mohan to attune me usui reiki master level.
I got great energy.My throat chakra and heart chakra become more powerfull than before attunment.
I want to be more powerfull,and heal many people.