Your feedback is appreciated.
pradeep_shaktawat

Feedback For Angel Reiki Attunement August 11, 2012

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Dear Lightworkers,
Kindly do feedback here.
Many congrats for the attunements.
On behalf of fellow THC members I extend Love & Light to your spiritual development.
Pradeep Singh Shaktawat
:F0
JOBIAL ALEX

Re: Feedback to Angel Reiki Attunement - August 11, 2012

Post by JOBIAL ALEX »

Dear Steveji,
Thank you very much for the Angel Reiki attunement. I lighted some candles and place some flowers and crystals in front of me and received the attunement. I felt heat in my hands. I could see green light and I understood that it is Archangel Raphael. I continue to send healing to THC & HLS.
Sir you have told that inorder to become familiar with an Angel you should meditate with them for atleast 21 days, will you specify an Angel Reiki Meditation? Is hands on treatment possible in Angel Reiki?
Highest Blessings,
Jobial Alex.
loveangels

Re: Feedback For Angel Reiki Attunement August 11, 2012

Post by loveangels »

I sat down to receive Angel Reiki felt the common tingling sensations on crown chakra, felt the presence of the four archangels, but specially Archangel Michael and Gabriel.

The energy was more subtle than what I experienced the rest of the afternoon the day before the attunement. I felt such a strong tingling sensation around crown chakra, anja and the rest of my head. It was so intense it tingled to the point that I had to rub my head because it was tickling me. Could it be I received the attunement before the date??

Just listening to relaxing music while I write and constantly feeling very tingly.

Thank you dear Stephen, I will send my healing to THC shpere and distant healing.
venuslove

Post by venuslove »

Dear Stephen,

Sorry for the delay in leaving feedback. My son came into town and I have not seen him for a really long time. Its been wonderful spending time with him.
I wanted to thankyou graciously for the Angel Reiki attunement. :F0 The energy I felt during the attunement was wonderful and strong. I also felt the presence of the Arch Angels with me during the attunement. I will continue to send healing to others as well as to the healing sphere.
Wishing you all the best! Sending you light, love and blessings.

:F0 Namaste Lara
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

Many thanks Stephan for this attunement! :F0
I created a special mood as usual, and called down the attunement in the evening. I was reviewing the manual and saying the mantras included and that really helped me to become more fully connected with the Angels. My body felt warm and tingly, but that was all for physical sensations. I did see a golden light out of the corner of my eye and heard the name Uriel, as that particualar AA made his presence known to me more so than the others. I continue to call on them when I do my reiki now, each with their corresponding symbols, and I feel greater love and higher vision when I do. It's wonderful.
Again thank you so much and many blessings! :Lv