mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Attunement feedback

Post by mohan »

Dear Lightworkers,
Kindly do feedback here.
Many congrats for the attunements.
On behalf of fellow THC members I extend Love & Light to your spiritual development.
Blessings,
Mohan
JOBIAL ALEX

Re: Attunement feedback

Post by JOBIAL ALEX »

Dear Mohanji,
Thank you very much for the kundalini reiki 1 attunement. I lighted some candles and place some crystals in front of me and received the attunement.I felt heat in my hands and feet and some vibrations throughout my body.I felt deep relaxation during the attunement. It was a great experience. I will continue to send healing to HLS/THC. Mohanji you have done a great job and I can't give enough thanks to you.
Highest Blessings,
Jobial Alex.
Aswin

Post by Aswin »

Dear Mohanji....

Thank you very much for the kundalini reiki level one attunement, im doing meditation when received the attunement, i said namo kuan im po sat 3x times before start, the first 15 minute i felt tingling sesasation on my both hands then I saw random vision and finally i felt bright light above my head, white light ( im doing a meditation in dark room, light is off ) , after attunement i feel so relaxed and drink a lot of water, I felt more sensitive to cold, 1 hour after attunement i feel cold from head to my feet.

Thank you for the attunement....

sabbe satta bhavantu sukhitatta
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

Thank you dear Mohan for this wonderful attunement gift! :wD :F0 :F0

I began outside, sitting cross legged, listening to beautiful reiki music, deep breathing to get me settled and into a good mood. After I opened to receive my kundalini level 1 I felt and saw the red from my root chakra emerge, swirling up to about my navel. I then was guided to give reiki to my feet, for grounding I suppose. I got a bit warm and decided to get up and ask for guidance on how to better integrate this into my being. I just starting doing some simple yoga poses/stretches and felt the engery in my hips become so free and light, I just swayed and moved with it for about 5 minutes, it was wonderful! This kundalini energy feels so much more solid, clear and earthy compared to usui reiki and I feel a lot more grounded now. :gL
I will use this new reiki energy now as is said in the kundalini manual and update my feedback with the progress.

Again thank you so much, I am very grateful. :Lv
Gergana

Post by Gergana »

Dear Master Mohan,

Thank you so much for the wonderful gift you gave me! I appreciate also your time and care, selflessly spared for me. In Bulgarian, words “thank you” mean “I give good to you”. I'm going to “give good to you” all my life, every time I invoke Reiki!

At the day stipulated, I lied in my bed, expressed my gratitude to Reiki and you, and my willingness to accept the initiation. I hope, you won't find disrespectful the fact that I was lying instead of sitting. I just can not relax when I'm sitting up straight, because I feel discomfort in my waist. I drew the second level symbols in my mind and asked Reiki to let me feel it. Soon I had pins and needles in my hands. After that, light pain occurred in my right hand. I supposed that I will fall asleep and I requested Reiki to complete the attunement even if I'm not awake. When I woke up I asked Reiki to keep running into me. I felt the same kind of pain in the hand. I sat for a while, as I didn't want to lock the process, because of incorrect posture. As soon as I composed myself that everything is what it should be, I started sending energy to people and situations. Before long, I saw the solution of issues that I've turned Reiki to. I'm overjoyed! I feel myself more protected, knowing that I could participate actively in creating my fortune. And ability to have beneficial effect to the others brings me sensation of full value. I'll gladly keep visiting the website and spreading healing energy there and everywhere else.

Thank you once again, Master! May all the love you give away come back to you doubled! I hope your students' prayers will help you be always healthy and happy!

Gergana :) :F0 :F0 :F0
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Thanks so much for my Usui Level 3 attunement! The only experience this time was like a cloud of Reiki descending onto and into me, running through my channels and chakras to attune me. Other than that, there wasn't much, but I know that I was attuned fully. Thank you again!

Highest Blessings,
-Wes
mlost

Post by mlost »

Dear Mohan,

I am so very grateful for generosity. I thank you very much for the attunement of Kundalini Reiki 2.
I waited a few weeks to write here waiting for what might happen, but honestly this time I didn't feel or experience anything consciously. I know that this doesn't mean anything. I will continue to work with it and maybe call down the attunement once again.

Nevertheless am I deeply thankful!

Love and light!
Martin
JOBIAL ALEX

Post by JOBIAL ALEX »

Dear Mohanji,
Thank you very much for the kundalini reiki master attunement. I received the attunement today. I felt heat in my hands and feet.I felt deep relaxation during the attunement. It was a great experience. I will continue to send healing to HLS/THC. Mohanji thank you vey much.
Highest Blessings,
Jobial Alex.
jack

Feedback for Attunement Jan 30 2013

Post by jack »

Wow.... thank you for this gift this was the most intense attunement i have recieved i called down the attunement as directed and at first i felt relaxed then it hit me like a ton of bricks my feet started to tingle and it moved up my legs pulsing and i felt my heart start to flutter irregular and my hands and head were pulsing it lasted for about what my girlfriend said was 20 min but it felt like forever it was so intense that she had to move away from me cause she said that she could feel it radiating away from me and was to much for her she was in bed trying to sleep and i was sittin on the bed by far the most intense thanks again i will send energy to the hls and healing requests

love and light
jack
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Dear Jobial,
Thanks for reply. Good you are on right path.
JOBIAL ALEX wrote:I will continue to send healing to HLS/THC. Mohanji thank you vey much.
Appreciate :wD
love,
Mohan
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Feedback for Attunement Jan 30 2013

Post by mohan »

jack wrote: i will send energy to the hls and healing requests
Thanks Jack.
Your healing is greatly appreciated in exchange of the attunements.
Offering energy healing at THC will give you more practical knowledge. Taking this step also brings the professional greater responsibility.
Good luck dear :gL
jack

Post by jack »

mohan wrote:Thanks Jack.
Your healing is greatly appreciated in exchange of the attunements.
Offering energy healing at THC will give you more practical knowledge. Taking this step also brings the professional greater responsibility.
Good luck dear
dear mohan,
sending healing and random acts of kindness is the least i can do for this amazing gift and luck is good but the amazing support system we have here at the thc is much better for that i am greatful .thank you the thc has changed my life in more ways than you know
akash247

Re: Attunement feedback Jan 30th 2013

Post by akash247 »

Thank you fir this wonderful gift which i could not explain in words as it was such a feeling deep and peaceful, Thanks again for the gift.
adrianboodan

Post by adrianboodan »

Dear Mohan,
God bless and thank you for the kundalini level3 attumement. Today i am going to plant a tree... to keep the world a little greener
God Bless
Adrian Boodan