Feedback for Attunements

Your feedback is appreciated.
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Feedback for Attunements

Post by mohan »

Dear Lightworkers,
After call down your attunements, Kindly do feedback here.
Many congrats for the attunements.
On behalf of fellow THC members I extend Love & Light to your spiritual development.
Blessings
angelicdiamond

Re: Feedback for Attunements 30 April, 2012

Post by angelicdiamond »

Thank you very much for the attunement!

I laid down on my bed and decided to use crystals in the attunement. I sat my larger amethyst on my crown chakra, my smaller amethyst on my third eye, my blue lace agate on my throat chakra, my rose quartz on my heart chakra, one of my citrines on my solar plexus, my garnet on my sacral chakra, and a smokey quartz on my root chakra. I held my single terminated crystal quartz in my right palm and my tumbled one in my left.

This made me feel so clear! The Usui Reiki level 1 attunement came easily and flowed through me, and I feel that the crystals amplified it. My attunement was a very calm experience and the energy was very powerful. I thank Mohan very much!

Highest blessings,
-Wes
pallavi joshi

Post by pallavi joshi »

Respected Masters.. :)
First of all I give thanks for the precious Attunement of Usui Reiki (level 1) given to me,I will be highly thankful to masters for giving not only me but to all the receivers of Attunement.
during Attunement I experienced various things:-
(1) I felt headache in the right side of my head.
(2) While i was taking Attunement i felt like I am rotating.
(3) I felt warm sensation on my palm specially right one and sometime i was feeling nothing.
(4) I was feeling that heat is releasing from the back side of my neck..
(5) I also feeling very tired after it.
But it was very nice experience for me in spite of all these experiences therefore once again i am showing my great gratitude toward the masters and all the members..
lots of love and blessings
Pallavi Joshi
Indore(MP)
India
Marina

Post by Marina »

Thank You Very Much for for the attunement at Kundalini Reiiki 1.
I felt a strong uprising in my bodily energy and emotional mood. :) :)

Marina P.
jack

Post by jack »

Mohan, thank you so much for this attunement i have to say it felt short and to the point i went to a quiet dark place outside the crickets and frogs were my soft music the fireflies were my mood lighting the moon my witness as soon as i called down the attunenment i felt pressure in my head down to my shoulders and my crown and palms heated up and i could feel the energy flowing through me i felt so relaxed and i have to say it was well needed because ive had a very stressful day then i felt like there were others there behind me watching then after awhile the palms cooled down and i felt the energy subside so i sat there and just relaxed for a bit then came back to the house and even now i can feel the energy flowing through me this attunement was a great success thank you once again

jack
monicaagrawal

Post by monicaagrawal »

Hi

Thanks for kundalini reiki master attunement

Yesterday when i sat for attunement , once it was broken in 3 min as there was some urgent phone call

again i sat it last for 15 min and i felt warmness in my feets and hands palms sweating. a little heaviness in head

But after that there was some fights among residence in our scoety in which my also lot of energy burst out as we were fighting aganist coorruptiona dn there was lot of burst

since yesterday i m feeling very very tired even after taking proper sleep ...pls guide how to get out of tiredness i have done my mediation and chakra charging also
akash247

Post by akash247 »

The Usui Reiki level 2 attunement experience was very pleasant with soft energy flowing through whole body,
Thank you this loving gift. :F0
Huurah

Post by Huurah »

Dear Master Mohan and fellow members of THC

I can not thank you enough Mohan ji for the Kundalini Reiki level 1 attunement. As I was new to this process I did not know what to expect I read through the process of attunement but I didn't want to be influenced by reading people's experiences before calling down the attunement.

I decided to burn some sandalwood incense as I was calling down the attunement. At around 1:21 pm AEST I sat in the chair (after putting my 2 year old to bed) and in silence ( I could hear the noises of nature but did not play any music) I sat in my living room and asked that my guides, the archangels, Jesus and God be present to make sure that I was safe and protected and that attunement went as smoothly as possible as I had heard previously that being attuned to Kundalini doesn't always go well for some, however before taking down the attunement I did receive the message just before I did it that all would go well. I laid my hands facing upward on top of my legs and started to focus on my breathing to bring about a sense of calm. I then called down the attunement as instructed. I started to feel a gentle vibration through my Aura in front of me it felt very much like the feeling I got from the Reiki Attuned crystal I purchased. The vibration went on the whole time I was sitting in the chair, all the time I was focused on the sensations I was feeling and my breathing. I felt like my 3rd eye chakra was active and vibrating after a while, I was also feeling very tired but extremely serene I felt like a part of me was leaving (I have had this happen before) but then I heard a female voice shout "No, Stay" I woke up a little but was still very sleepy and serene, then the vibration from my 3rd eye moved down to the solar plexus where I could feel pressure after a little while I felt my 3rd eye starting to vibrate again at the same time I could also feel a vibration down the back of my Auric field. Also during this time I could feel energy vibrating around my arms and hands, I stayed in the chair until approx. 2:01pm at which time I felt like I really needed to lay down in my bed. I was so very grateful that I felt like giving Mohan a hug to say thank you (I don't know if I did sometimes that happens but I am never really sure until the other person tells me, sounds really trippy even to me, I know..) I lay down there for a while ( I thought I would try for a power nap as I had a parent teacher interview for my 11 year old at around 2:30pm). I laid down and rested, I could still feel the vibration in my arms and hands and still felt serene I was not able to completely go to sleep but I reseted until about 2:25pm (the school is not far from where I live) after which the vibration sensation slowly subsided until I noticed walking out to the car that it had gone. Since then I have felt much calmer and happier as today had not been a great day for me, I have not had a chance to do anything as I have been taking care of the children. I am still tired but calm. I am sure I will sleep well tonight and work with the Reiki energy tomorrow.

Thank you once again for this very special gift :) :F0 :wD
I am extremely honoured and grateful for this wonderful gift.
Cherry

Post by Cherry »

Dear Mohan,
I appreciate highly this attunement given from you. I asked for it today. First I sat with my back straight. In some minutes I laid down with my palms open. I felt them hot. I felt tension at the sides of my eyes. There were some colours and also shadows and lights coming to me. I saw also some pictures of different places as if ...some graphics.
During the attunement I felt relaxed and safe.

Thank you!

Just I would like to ask you, if possible, to share with us what you felt during the attunement. If there is something special, please share it with us.

In light and love!
NewEarth

Post by NewEarth »

Namaste to our masters and those who come to them.
God bless all.

I was attuned to Kundalini Reiki,level 1
First I want to express my gratitude for the attunement.
I regret that my English is imperfect and I can not adequately describe what I felt.
He was first a shock wave that reached the crown chakra.
Kuthumi's image projected on the sky appeared several times.
Then the shock wave descended into the third eye, then created a strong pressure in nose and mouth and it went down in the throat chakra.
Kuthumi's image reappeared projected on the sky.
Ear chakras have been activated.
In my left ear I felt much stronger crackling.
Then seemed right ear and my right cheek was on fire.
I feel like the whole head is anesthetized: neck vertebrae, muscles.
I could feel the energy flowing down my face.
So much energy...
In the last 10 minutes pulse energy was located in the crown chakra and the chakra of the third eye.
My head, from ear to ear was immersed in a great force my right eye received a deep healing massage.
I could continue describing, but .. the rest is literature.
Echoes of attunement persisted long into the physic.
In the spiritual, with a sense of accomplishment, there is awareness that I could never repay what God gives me with such love by the people he puts in the way of my soul for my soul to progress..
Thank you, Lord, thank you angels, guides and masters.
Thanks, Mohan - you are so far, but you touch so deeply us , your travel companions on Earth.
I now confidently expect the second attunement.

We are all Love and light
pallavi joshi

Post by pallavi joshi »

namste to all members of THC... :F0
after getting attunement i practise it on daily basis...but sometime i get very warm sensations and sometime i feel nothing :( ....what should i do to clear my channels? please your valuable guidance is very precious for me... :)
regards and love
pallavi joshi
monicaagrawal

Post by monicaagrawal »

Just to share with Mohanji and stephen since after the attunement day i was having v high fever and tonsils in thorat ...even fever reacged to 103.5 which today i only get a little better

Throat is still affected a little

was notable to eat anything these 3 days felt v weak even after charging regualrly ..

was it coz of attunement or general...pls suggest coz it happens after attunement only ...say after 2-3 hrs of attunement
sufihakim

Post by sufihakim »

Respected Master
I would like to thank you for you special Attunement of Usui Reiki (level2) given to me. it was a great experince, during it, Attunement I experienced various feelings:
(1) I felt headache in of my head.
(2) so tired, bur now I feel so energitic.
(3) I felt warm sensation on my palm.
once again i am showing my great gratitude toward you.
Salam, love and blessings
mehtakandarp

Post by mehtakandarp »

Namaskaar

I was in need of booster power as I was giving healing power to my one relative suffering with post surgery complications. I got heavy fall of energy and found my self charged with full of energy. I wanted to give feed back immediately but due to my presence at hospital I could not write it. Still I am finding my self full of power in such a busy schedule.
Thanks Sir for attunement of Kundalini reiki level 2.

Namaskaar

Kandarp mehta
Narayan Debnath

Post by Narayan Debnath »

Respected Mohanji & Others,
Iam late to feedback of my Kundalini Reiki Master attunement due to some personal problems.
Well, I called down KR level3 on 3rd May.I felt energy in my body.First I feek energy working in my third eye,then to solar plexus then to some extent other chakras.I remained relaxed to the extent of dozinig.Suddenly something erupted up from my crown chakra.The feelings was intense.Perhaps crown chakra opened with forcefully. Thats all.
I thank Mohanji for the strong attunement I received.The following day,I did not feel any kind of uneasiness.It is due to perhaps I took lot of water after the calling down attunement. Namaskara.