Feedback to Angel Reiki Attunement - April 1, 2012

Your feedback is appreciated.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Feedback to Angel Reiki Attunement - April 1, 2012

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Friends Of Light,
Kindly do feedback to complete the attunement process by replying to this post.
Your feedbacks not only help us to get familiar with you, extend more help but more so are directly beneficial in your spiritual growth.
Kindly follow the manual for Healing & getting familiar with the Angels. For healing you can call down all the angels & in addition work specifically with the one whose special attributes will help to heal a particular issue.
You will notice a special affinity /closeness to a particular angel.
For getting familiar with A particular Angel work with & meditate with one for at least 21 days before giving special attention to another angel.
Here too u can call all angels for help.
Any query please post to this thread only.
Best Wishes & Blessings.
Cherry

Re: Feedback to Angel Reiki Attunement - April 1, 2012

Post by Cherry »

Dear Stephen,
Because of the Angel Reiki I asked for attunement Jayson and Lesli Sutkus (the founders of Ascension Reiki). I was attuned by them in Usuir Reiki 2 and master degree. I am not sure if this is enough. Maybe you could feel it better.
I asked first whether possible without a master's degree. I was answered - No. That's why I asked them.
But - thank you! I will apply next time because to work with the angels seems really to be something precious, very personal and treasurable.
I await it!
Light and lone to you and all the lightworkers! :F0
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

Thank you for the great attunement. I felt a strong surge of energy come through right away. I also felt a strong feeling of energy in my palms the whole time. Afterwards i was very tired and took a nap for a few minutes. Ive felt strong feelings in my palms ever since.... thanks again!
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

thank you sir,
when i took the attunement i felt a soothing energy. it was different from kundalini reiki attunements. it was not extreme. i felt energy in my head specially and in my heart too. i didnt felt energy at my hands his time. it was extremely nice experience :F0
mehtakandarp

Post by mehtakandarp »

Dear Sir

By my mistake I was unable to get the attunement of Angel Reiki on 01 Apr 2012. But Still I am waiting for New date of above attunement. I am free healer ( and Master )of Usui Reiki and need more power to heal more and more people. I am regularly visiting THC forums for further feedback, and apply request again. Thanks for reply.

Kandarp Mehta