mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Feedback for Reiki Attunements 29 Feb, 2012

Post by mohan »

Dear Lightworkers,
Kindly do feedback here.
Many congrats for the attunements.
On behalf of fellow THC members I extend Love & Light to your spiritual development.
Blessings
monicaagrawal

Re: Feedback for Reiki Attunements 29 Feb, 2012

Post by monicaagrawal »

Thanks a lot Mohanji Four attunement

I called attunement 1 hr before it lasts for 15 min ...initially i was blank after 2 min i felt sensation in my legs and than back very mild and soothing sensation ...than i felt a little heaviness in my head...my thoughts were running into various things which happneed during the days, i tried bring back the thoughts and i felt my heartbeat has suddenly increased but not disturbing and than i started feeling sleepy and tired and i started getting bored and felt like attunement has over...

after that i tried performing healing on myself by putting my name on palm and it was good for one min...

Thanks , a little heaviness is still there in my head
akash247

Post by akash247 »

Mohanji thank you For attunement reiki level 1

I just took my attunement . This is very hard to explain but I will try my best as I was sitting in my position more then 40 minute. First of this peacefulness that I felt which is like very near to some one that loves and care about me. Light which I can feel softly around me was at first blue then it started to get white with high dance sequence. Then all this word start to come to me as like saying I am in love. as I said it’s hard to explain what I felt like.
“I love you, I am with in you and you are with in me, how can I survive with out you.don’t leave me as you are mine and I am yours.” These kind of words were in my mind as it feels like I was talking with some one. Hope this explain my inner feeling.
At one time I can see very tiny pure flash of white light corner of my right eye,
It was a pleasant feeling wish I could stay there for much more,
Thank you to Mohanji and I send my abundance love to you all out there.
Keep me in your prayer . :F0
mehtakandarp

Post by mehtakandarp »

Namaste Mohanji

Today I found myself full of energy and with pleasing mood. I surprised to found my self cool and calm in critical condition happened today. I am USUI Reiki Master/Teacher but I realize the flow of energy around my body and Aura.

Sir were you given me Kundalini Reiki Attunement - level -1 ? Which I had already taken in Aug 2006 from you and I ask for Level - 2, but Ok now please send me Level - 2 as early as possible. I will send separate request for it.

Thanks again

Kandarp Mehta
Ahriman

Post by Ahriman »

Thank you, Sir for the wonderful gift!
The attunement was experienced as a light-headed and a general ease of the body, as it felt lighter. Plus, the terrible head-ache I had before the attunement went away.
Thank you, again and may the Light be with you!
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

mehtakandarp wrote:Namaste Mohanji
Sir were you given me Kundalini Reiki Attunement - level -1 ? Which I had already taken in Aug 2006 from you and I ask for Level - 2.
Dear Kandarp,
after 2006 Kundalini Reiki is many times updated by it's founder Ole. You are initiated in updated form so i performed
Kundalini Reiki on you.
Love,
Mohan
starsky

Post by starsky »

Hi Mohan,

Thanks for the Usui Reiki Level 2 attunement. :V: I actually called it down twice, once in the morning and again in the night. The first time I did it, I was sitting on a chair. The second time I sat on the floor with my legs crossed.

Most of the time, I felt pressure inside my forehead, the third eye region I supposed. There were also slight tingling sensation in the palms at times, some ticklish feeling at one or two spots in the lower legs, and a tingling sensation inside the right arm ( about 2cm above and below the elbow ). After some time( about 12 minutes later? ), I felt warm - this was more pronounced when I called for the attunement in the morning. Average time for me was about 15 minutes.

I will be sending healing light to the Holistic Light Sphere, rather than take two requests for healing, as I felt that I will need to ascertain that I can actually perform real healing by trying it on myself first, before I perform any healing on others. :gL :F0 :yS
Ashleyh

Post by Ashleyh »

Oh wow. Lets see where to start! :hI Thank you first of all. The expierence was amazing. I started off thinking nothing is happening. I sat on the couch with feet on the floor candles a little frankin incense (my fave) and started to relax a bit I verbally called down the kundalini level 1 that had been prepared for me. I remember thinking nothing is happening and thats the last thought i remember really. ahaha i started to feel a hot lava type feeling in the base of my spine and it began to rise I was seeing waves of light coming down almost like waves in the ocean. Then my body started to twitch here and there. i began to realize my head was rocking back and forth and i had not been aware of it. my hands started moving again i was completely into the waves not realizing what my body was doing when i did realize my hands were in front of my face and i felt hot white light coming into my forehead after a few mins the waves returned and i got lost in those waves again for it seemed like hours haha then i realized my head was tilted up and i seen a white light coming from the sky into my third eye. it felt hot also then my head dropped and it was over but i still feel very different and almost like triple vision. and my head even after 30 mins being over still feels like i am recieving. I don't know if i should go back and sit down or im okay like this? I was just amazed and had to share. The whole process took 27 mins.
Thank you!!!!! I can't wait til 2nd attunement!
Namaste
Ashley
Ashleyh

Post by Ashleyh »

I just seen the things about the orphanage and would love to help anyway i can! I printed out the address and plan to send a check this weekend! I really wish they had a sponsor a child type program! That would be great! I am going to start my daily healing prayers in the morning. I am starving right now ahaha and kindly tired! I guess from all the excitement! Again thank you!
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

I just seen the things about the orphanage and would love to help anyway i can! I printed out the address and plan to send a check this weekend! I really wish they had a sponsor a child type program! That would be great! I am going to start my daily healing prayers in the morning. I am starving right now ahaha and kindly tired! I guess from all the excitement! Again thank you!
Dear Ashley,
Thanks for your kindness and generosity. We run theholisticcare web from our own pocket. We have conducted more than 10 thousand attunements freely and healing too. But it looks difficult now. There are expenses at server side, web template, designing, custom scripts, hosting and lot more. With monetary contribution from you and other members will help us to continue this endeavor. I may send you mail or PM on this in couple of days.
I can't wait til 2nd attunement!
The gap between the two attunements are called as a waiting period. This waiting period is necessary for the assimilation and integration of the received attunement. So do not be impatient.
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

First I'd like to send my many thanks to Mohan for generously attuning me. :Lv. I called down my attunement in the evening as that is when I am most calm and at peace. I started by repeating the phrase until it felt just right. I didn't feel anything the first few minutes but then I got a strong swirling, lightheaded feel in my head, a warmness all over my body and a burning and anxious feeling in my feet. Not sure why it was my feet and not my hands but I continued to focus my intent for the next few minutes but I soon lost consciousness as an overwhelming feeling of peace came over me :lZ perhaps the integration could be better completed subconsiously that way? I felt a wonderful peace and gratefulness and I felt like I was wrapped in a bubble of light as I slept that night. I also feel a burning sensation in my palms when I do self treatments and have noticed I am a lot more sensitive to everything now. Honestly I have been a little irritated lately (before and after the attunement) I'm not sure why though as I always confirm to myself the reiki priniples everyday and have the intent to fulfill them. I am just so grateful to have the ability to channel these reiki energies and be of more service now. I will include the HLS and THC in my daily meditations and also send much healing to all. Thank you again!
:yS. :F0 Sarah
Ashleyh

Post by Ashleyh »

Dear Ashley,
Thanks for your kindness and generosity. We run theholisticcare web from my own pocket. We have conducted more than 10 thousand attunements freely and healing too. But it looks difficult now. There are expenses at server side, web template, designing, custom scripts, hosting and lot more. With monetary contribution from you and other members will help us to continue this endeavor. I may send you mail or PM on this in couple of days.
Yes! Sure thing! My email is mom23kidz1@yahoo.com if you need it also! I plan to do only free healings etc.. They are very expensive here and most often the people that really need does not have 125.00 an hour to pay.
Narayan Debnath

Post by Narayan Debnath »

Respected Mohan ji & Others,
The calling down of Kundalini Reiki Level1 was normal.Throughout the time I felt calm.For sometime I felt my crown chakra as if some mosquito like insect moving to & fro.Then I felt my left hand opened with some force automatically.And normally I conclude.Namaskar.
monicaagrawal

Post by monicaagrawal »

Since the time i have called attunement for Kundalini reiki 1, i have frequent heaviness in head and headacke specially when i meditate ...i tried healing it with chakra charging with usui reiki it went for some time and than come back....how long will it last and is it normal...

Have a anger burst out also yesterday night.

Regards
Monica
saffron

Post by saffron »

Thankyou so much Mohan for the Kundalini Reiki level 1 attunement, as soon as I accepted the attunement I felt great warmth from my feet up it seemed to travel up to the base chakra, the heat raised and felt like my lower body was almost on fire but it was not uncomfortable, I know every experience is different and I never experienced anything quite like this before, very intense. I know I still have blocks to remove and so hope that this together with all the inner work I am doing will help me to be in my full potential.
with appreciation and blessings
Nicola :F0