Feedback for Reiki Attunements 29 Feb, 2012

Your feedback is appreciated.
GailNelson

Re: Feedback for Reiki Attunements 29 Feb, 2012

Post by GailNelson »

Again, my deepest thanks for the gift you share here. :) :F0 I called down the attunement for master/teacher of Usui Reiki, and felt a sharp tingling in my crown, which extended down the length of my spine. I was surrounded by warmth and light, and I could sense many friends around me.

The feeling of love surrounding me during attunements never ceases to amaze me, is humbling, to say the least. I only hope that I can share that gift with others in a way that is as meaningful to them, as it has been for me.
nandarul

Post by nandarul »

Before i say best many thanks for you-Master Mohan for this free attunement.
I call down Kundalini reiki 1 about 30 minute, i felt more sensation in the process. My both palm felt very tigling and crown chackra too until i'm sleepy.

Regards
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

thank you mohan sir,
i took the attunements carefully and noticed the changes.
during attunements i felt warmth in my hand chakra, and a burst of energy at my mooladhar chakra. then i felt again as usual like opening my head and loosing the reality of the body.
then for many days i experienced a shift in my consciousness. wisdom of higher level was coming to me automatically like a flash of light.the concepts of upanishads in which i had confusions became clear. i had many realizations of things regarding to mind and matter.
thank you sir :F0
bhawna91

Post by bhawna91 »

Namaste, Gurujii :F0 [Mohan jii :F0
and Steve jii :F0 ]
Thankyou very much Mohan jii for the attunement.. :F0
The attunement was there for 20 to 25min.
It didn't last much this time,it started with star symbol.After that seen many time's buddha ji's big standing statue without cloths.I really dont know where it is situated.
Then seen Shiv jii was sitting there with his trishul.Wherver he was the environment was great.it was all white and pinkish type mountains,maybe Shiv jii was in the centre of himalaya.
Then many thought's were running in my mind.
And I was totally relaxed,then in my right hand n left hand vibration's was there.
I was very much relaxed,evven as I slept nicely for sometime in between this.
Thank you once again Guru jii :F0
because of mohan jii n Steve jii [Gurujii],I am experiencing n enjoying Awesome Spiritual life... :F0 :F0 :wD :Lv