Feedback to Angel Reiki Attunement - January 22, 2012

Your feedback is appreciated.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Feedback to Angel Reiki Attunement - January 22, 2012

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Friends Of Light,
Kindly do feedback to complete the attunement process by replying to this post.
Your feedbacks not only help us to get familiar with you, extend more help but more so are directly beneficial in your spiritual growth.
Kindly follow the manual for Healing & getting familiar with the Angels. For healing you can call down all the angels & in addition work specifically with the one whose special attributes will help to heal a particular issue.
You will notice a special affinity /closeness to a particular angel.
For getting familiar with A particular Angel work with & meditate with one for at least 21 days before giving special attention to another angel.
Here too u can call all angels for help.
Any query please post to this thread only.
Best Wishes & Blessings.
monicaagrawal

Re: Feedback to Angel Reiki Attunement - January 22, 2010

Post by monicaagrawal »

Thanks a lot for this wonderful attunement

Below is my experience

As explained in process i sat for the attunement on chairs removing my socks. at first it was cold due to the winters in delhi still after some time i felt some thing on back like some tingling sensation . it continued for some mins and than i started feeling sleepy and could not hold myself for more than 12-13 mins and i wakeup from chair and sat legs crossed on bed and again closed my eyes and had a nice 15 mins half sleep ...
but i m feeling more refressed now ..

as suggested will daily meditate on angels and feedback regualrly on forum if i feel anything extra apart from the same above.

Thanks once again.

Monica Agrawal
Ghaziabad
saffron

Post by saffron »

Many thanks for the attunement. I got the date's mixed and sat for the attunement today, yesterday (the day of attunement)had a strange occurance, my daughter made me laugh and the next thing I burst into tear's she asked why? I said maybe it was because I was attuning to angel's all week in prep for this attunement, as soon as I said it she saw a flash of bright brillient light :F0
Today the attunement was very gentle and could feel energie's/colour's of the Archangel's lending me their gift's, I felt Gabriel very jolly and warm and the impression of dance, maybe I should dance more :)
I asked a friend to call on Arcangel Raphael for a kidney stone procedure this week, I visualised the emerald energy surrounding them and asked also myself. the kidney stone had disappeared from just before Christmas, so no procedure needed. I thankyou Stephen and Mohan for this gift, may you walk with angel's, I think you already do :V:
Namaste :F0 Nicola
lmdragomir

Post by lmdragomir »

Hello Stephen,
I just received Angel Reiki attunement.
I want to begin by crowds you because I have facilitated this opportunity to strengthen my connection with the angels. For me this attunement was more a therapeutic effect. It started with a feeling as if someone or something I uncovered a shell from top to bottom. As I discovered the ease I felt but was accompanied by vomiting. I felt warmth throughout the body and the hands I felt a constant heat and also a right knee pain that has persisted throughout the attunement.

I can not wait to see further results. I say this because in my case caused any attunement changes in my life everyday.

Thanks again!
lighthope

Post by lighthope »

Thank you stephen ji for this wonderful gift...
the attunement was amazing.. i felt strong vibration in my whole body..i requested the angle Raphel about my backbone pain and i started feeling strong sensation on myback bone and the pain was diaappeared....:) yeasterday only one thought was coming in my mind that " EVERY THING HAPPENS FOR THE REASON". what happened with me in my past was only a dark night be4 a bright day.i M thankful to god who given me opprtunity to meet u n Mohan ji through this website..you both have changed my life thank you again... :F0
Narayan Debnath

Post by Narayan Debnath »

Respected Mohanji,Steveji & Others,
Last night I called down my Angel reiki attunement.I was in hurry to call down as I was facing a very very sensitive issue that may lead to unfair situation,misunderstanding or anything worse.So, I sit for calling down the attunement. I felt vibration in my whole body.Nothing else noteworthy was felt.I finished after 15/20 minutes.Angels were in my mind.I began to feel warmth on my upper thighs.I understood holy Angels are active with me.Then I began praying for the problem I faced. Iam going to narrate it in Reiki Experiences soon.
KoolKatz31

Post by KoolKatz31 »

Hello Stephen,

Thank you so much for the Angel Attunement. :) It lasted about 10 min, I found it very relaxing. I really didn't notice much except that my mind had quieted down and I felt like all my worries had melted away. My hands got very warm and the air around me did as well. After a couple of minutes things seemed to have cooled down. Thank you very much for this oppurtunity, I plan to this with others who need it.

Namaste,

Kerry
starlight99

Post by starlight99 »

I felt a strong vibration in my hands for about 15 mins. I gave myself healing afterwards and felt a strong, slow pulsating energy go from my head down to my toes. It was a very loving energy and it cleared up all my blockages. I have sent Angel healing to others since and they have responded to it quite well. Thank you for the attunement, I will practice further and give feedback.
chandresh_kumar

Post by chandresh_kumar »

My gratitude Master Stephen for this wonderful divine attunement. :F0 I received this just now...

I felt pressure on my crown chakra and flow of energy on that. I've also felt touch on my eyes as mosquito touches...

A strong feeling of pulling of my body is also happened 2-3 times while attunement...

Once again many thanks...

Regards,

Chandresh
oliver.akpan

Post by oliver.akpan »

Dear stephen,
Thank you so much for this attunement. I call in this morning,I felt little sensation at regular interval,I was on my sitting position for 20 minuite before I was done.I have also sent love and reiki healing energy intentionally with divine light to those in need in this group and to Morther Earth. Love and light.
monicaagrawal

Post by monicaagrawal »

Hi All

Just wanted to share with all, its been a week i called my attunement nothing more i m feeling but more relaxed and more confident in my healing as inner heart feeling is there that now angels are working for me and i continuosly see greem colour during my all healing i use to see it earlier also , now also green colours has more darked and clear.

Thanks
Monica Agrawal
Ghaziabad
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Thank you very much gurdev for this Great Gift. :yS :yS :yS :Lv :Lv :Lv

on attunement day i was @ Nainitaal (Morning time), Nainitaal-Jim Corbett.
that day i feel coldness like ice in my stomach. and for next 2-3 day internal cleansing.

i called down my attunement on 26-01..... andthat time i feel burning & irritation in my eyes for 5 min then cool breeze around my face then over entire body..

thanx again.
:F0
hwayeun

Re: Feedback to Angel Reiki Attunement - January 22, 2012

Post by hwayeun »

When I accepted my reiki attunement I felt strong buzzing in my hands for about 10 mins. For the week to follow I noticed my body was going through a cleansing period. I was having symptoms of a cold but I was not sick. I believe that after my usui master reiki attunemnet I also went through a cleansing period. Since I've been using both types of reiki I feel my energy flow becoming stronger.

Thank you I am very grateful and I hope that I can continue helping myself and others heal! :yS
Beeholtz

Re: Feedback to Angel Reiki Attunement - January 22, 2012

Post by Beeholtz »

this all sounds pretty amazing. I will definately be signing up for the next angel reiki attunement!